If Solid Snake dies in MGS4.. What way would you want him to go out.

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Arsenal325
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts
I really hope he doesnt go out by getting shot once or somehting lame.. Id lovefor him to go out in a BIG BANG... I think i read that Kojima said he had one idea being that since snake and otcaon did something illegal, they turned themselves in and were executed.. i thought one idea would be cool.. like snake winning this war, maryll dies and snake is beside her.. there are people after snake wanting to take him to prison for doing that "illegal stuff" so snake just says screw it and does that gun to mouth thing like he did in the last trailer.. and he falls down beside maryll.. i dunno.. what do u think
TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#2 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

Personally, I want suicide.

I think that's most fitting way for him to go.

After completing the mission, to get rid of last trace of Big Boss, he takes his own life. That's how I want to see him go.

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Arsenal325
Yeah i just think he needs to die though because if 5 years makes him look that old.. in another 5 years he will be gone anyways... plus i know this sounds emo but suicide seems like a great ending
ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 ocelotcougar
Member since 2005 • 2099 Posts
First I want him to give a long, drawn out, sappy speech about how the world has F***ed up humanity, then suicide, like Triangle said, perfect end.
yakk_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 yakk_3
Member since 2005 • 1442 Posts

Get Liquid, Vamp and Raiden all in a room with him, then blow himself up, taking their lives in the process.

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
I want him to die while killing Liquid Ocelot in that balling REX vs. RAY fight.
SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts

I just finished reading the article in the news page, where Kojima wanted SNAKE and OTACON to give themselves up to the government where they will get excuted( His staff didn't agree )not a bad idea but he needs to go out with a bang.

I don't want him to die:cry:. but it has to be done.

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TriangleHard

I want more of quiet death for Snake.

Just sitting by himself, talking to Otacon with codec or something and the bam. Bye bye.

o0George0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 o0George0o
Member since 2006 • 1000 Posts

i would laugh if he died of lung cancer from smoking all these years :P

but i really think that suicide or if Myrale or otecon had to kill snake for some reason would be the best ways for him to die

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Arsenal325

Just sitting by himself, talking to Otacon with codec or something and the bam. Bye bye.

TriangleHard

yep.. nice calm and quiet... and i want them to show it... by them showing it happen, it would make it alot more sad... to tell you the truth I would really have tears come down if snake dies... i hope it just doesnt black out and have you hear a gunshot noise

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Arsenal325

o0George0o

lmfao...

snake: "wow im not feeling that good... hmmm i wonder what is g.........."

end

ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ocelotcougar

I just finished reading the article in the news page, where Kojima wanted SNAKE and OTACON to give themselves up to the government where they will get excuted( His staff didn't agree )not a bad idea but he needs to go out with a bang.

I don't want him to die:cry:. but it has to be done.

SolidSnake2020

Actually, now that I think about it, that would be a great fitting end. To go out like the Boss herself. executed as a traitor, even though he was fighting for his country and the world.

scrubsfan718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 scrubsfan718
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
he should get laid and then the girl kills him by bitting his u kno wat off...THATS MAD FUNNY WE WONT B SAID WEN HE DIES
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

Either sucide, or a HUGE bang.

I think one possible way is, and this idea is taken form the show 24, theres a nuke, like a suitcase nuke, that would take out every main characer, so Snake deciedes to put in into a plane and drive it to safty, and it would blow up safely away form everyone, execpt Snake.

But why are we talking about the death of one of the fathers of gaming?

Decoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Decoy123
Member since 2004 • 816 Posts
i dont think hes going to die since so many people hes probly cared out have died his punishment is that hes not going to die.. that would be cool but im guessing he will die from a gun to the mouth
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

but i really think that suicide or if Myrale or otecon had to kill snake for some reason would be the best ways for him to die

o0George0o
Or maybe have a heart attack like the old guy in MGS 3. The End I think you know the old guy with the sniper rifle.
o0George0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 o0George0o
Member since 2006 • 1000 Posts
[QUOTE="o0George0o"]

Vyse_Legends
Or maybe have a heart attack like the old guy in MGS 3. The End I think you know the old guy with the sniper rifle.

it'd be so funny if at the end The End just showed up and and poped snake in the head and ran off!
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts

Suicides are always great. (That sounds bad but true)

or he looks at one of those magazines and has a heart attack lol..... but really I am not even worried about it because each death no matter how minor a character was had me saying wow, so I already know that Snakes death may, I say may actaully get me to cry. I know in MGS3 I got really emotional and I think most people can agree with me on that.

Oh no, I think I am EMO lol

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="o0George0o"]

o0George0o

it'd be so funny if at the end The End just showed up and and poped snake in the head and ran off!

Well not so much run.
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="o0George0o"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="o0George0o"]

Vyse_Legends

Well not so much run.

id like it more if the end showed up and tackled snake to the ground... then as he is on top.. he does that bulging eye thing he did in mgs3 and snake freaks out and has a heart attack

Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dahaka-UK
Member since 2005 • 6915 Posts
He will die a war hero in his death bed with cambel, big mama and meyrll standing besides him.. and possibly ninja raidan crying like a little girl.
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tman93

You guys know, that if he dies, he will go down in history as the first main major character of a long serise (over 10 years) to die?

I think it would be quite an epic ending if he did die. But it would be 1000000000x more sad then even MGS3s ending :cry:

narpclinic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 narpclinic
Member since 2007 • 225 Posts
With no bullets left in the chamber.
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tman93

W

He will die a war hero in his death bed with cambel, big mama and meyrll standing besides him.. and possibly ninja raidan crying like a little girl.Dahaka-UK
He would go down as a war criminal, hes doing something thats not sanctioned by anyone, and it will hurt the ecomany as far as we know.

It could be a The Boss like ending, but with Snake....

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TriangleHard

You guys know, that if he dies, he will go down in history as the first main major character of a long serise (over 10 years) to die?

I think it would be quite an epic ending if he did die. But it would be 1000000000x more sad then even MGS3s ending :cry:

tman93

Is it?

Hmmm haven't thought about it that way.

man, sounds like you are right.

That is quite sad.

Well kind of exciting as well though.

MGS4 is doing something historical and it shows gaming industry is really moving forward.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
I would like him to die of battle wounds. Like after a huge fight he jsut laying there and he starts to finally die and of course give a great and long speech. And proboly have one of his close people there with him like merly or somthing, but that could be left out. I mean they could be like "snake hold one we could get you some help" while crying and calling for medic and snake starts his speech. While he talking he just looking at the sky seeing the birds fly by and say how mess up the gov is and how soilders are not heroes just dogs stuff like that.
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Arsenal325

He will die a war hero in his death bed with cambel, big mama and meyrll standing besides him.. and possibly ninja raidan crying like a little girl.Dahaka-UK

im just thinkign it would be better if meryll died and snake shot himself and fell right next to meyrll.. that would be cool and sad

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Arsenal325

WHO HERE WILL CRY IF HE DIES...

me

Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dahaka-UK

W[QUOTE="Dahaka-UK"]He will die a war hero in his death bed with cambel, big mama and meyrll standing besides him.. and possibly ninja raidan crying like a little girl.tman93

He would go down as a war criminal, hes doing something thats not sanctioned by anyone, and it will hurt the ecomany as far as we know.

Whats he doing thats such a bad thing? Trying to stop metal gear?

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tman93
[QUOTE="tman93"]

W[QUOTE="Dahaka-UK"]He will die a war hero in his death bed with cambel, big mama and meyrll standing besides him.. and possibly ninja raidan crying like a little girl.Dahaka-UK

What was the Boss doing wrong? Its the way Snake will look to the publics. He will go down as a war criminal probably. Mabye not, but if he goes down as something and they go into it, my money is like the Bosses ending where he goes down as a war criminal.

Mabye EVA will have a speech about him, like the boss.
Would be the saddest ending to a game ever.

Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Dahaka-UK
Doesn't Snake deny that he's a hero or something in the Trailer, I reckon he will be made out to be a hero at the end of the game and die a in his death bed and have a soldiers funeral.. with guns firing into the air, an flags n ****
bitemeslippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#32 bitemeslippy
Member since 2005 • 1626 Posts
I want him to die the least memorable death ever...like hes just chilling and eats some poisoned food or something haha. But thats just because I hate MGS games. Always have, always will.
yakk_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 yakk_3
Member since 2005 • 1442 Posts
or maybe the FoxDie virus will just kill him.
ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ocelotcougar

me

Arsenal325
It's bad but definitely me. I've grown up with Snake, coolest franchise ever, you really got to know the characters.
hashimgillani1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#35 hashimgillani1
Member since 2004 • 1495 Posts

I remember Snake Eater's ending, man that was emotional, especially that part where EVA says The Boss wiil go down in official history as a war criminal and when hes at the grave and that dramatic salute, i was on the brink of tears even though the death of boss wasnt as emotional. But MGS4 ending will certainly be emotional most likley he will sucide because maybe he will be the last person with active nano machines in his body and the foxdie which may have become contagious. All in all the way Hideo Kojima talked in that presentation he had something big planned for the end of Snake.

mattyomo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mattyomo99
Member since 2005 • 3915 Posts
i want him to die and take like 200 ppl with him
bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#37 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts
why cant he just die from like an illness or old age or something? that would be kind of cool lol
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="Arsenal325"]

me

ocelotcougar

It's bad but definitely me. I've grown up with Snake, coolest franchise ever, you really got to know the characters.

EXACTLY... i mean ive grown up with him too.. hahaha i still remember me and my friend playing MGS1 and we would hide in a box and the enemy would go "HUH!? O, just a box" and walk away... it always made us laugh...

urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 urio1
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts
Crushed under a giant pair ofrobotic cleavage..... the best way for him to go
jakndaxter7223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#40 jakndaxter7223
Member since 2005 • 2101 Posts

After completing the mission, to get rid of last trace of Big Boss, he takes his own life. That's how I want to see him go.

TriangleHard

same

jakndaxter7223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#41 jakndaxter7223
Member since 2005 • 2101 Posts

TriangleHard
ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ocelotcougar
[QUOTE="Dahaka-UK"][QUOTE="tman93"]

W[QUOTE="Dahaka-UK"]He will die a war hero in his death bed with cambel, big mama and meyrll standing besides him.. and possibly ninja raidan crying like a little girl.tman93

What was the Boss doing wrong? Its the way Snake will look to the publics. He will go down as a war criminal probably. Mabye not, but if he goes down as something and they go into it, my money is like the Bosses ending where he goes down as a war criminal.

Mabye EVA will have a speech about him, like the boss.
Would be the saddest ending to a game ever.

Actually, Snake and his companions violated several treaties and broke several laws. It's not just public image that will affect the US. He is a criminal, but he did it for the good of the world. A law is a law and he needs to be punished, not to say he didn't save humanity.

Avatar image for StephenBassford
StephenBassford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43 StephenBassford
Member since 2004 • 889 Posts
Some sort of sacrifice. The title is Patriots, so if he's a patriot, then he probably wouldnt commit suicide. I can see him sacrificing his life for someone.
stolz1975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 stolz1975
Member since 2005 • 422 Posts
A DONKEY PUNCH!
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Arsenal325

A DONKEY PUNCH!stolz1975

yep.. right in the back of the head

Avatar image for thefoolagain200
thefoolagain200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 thefoolagain200
Member since 2005 • 1653 Posts
EVA will give him AIDS :cry:
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Arsenal325

EVA will give him AIDS :cry:thefoolagain200

dont give kojima any ideas

Avatar image for The_Gunslinger_
The_Gunslinger_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 The_Gunslinger_
Member since 2007 • 427 Posts
[QUOTE="TriangleHard"]

Arsenal325

yep.. nice calm and quiet... and i want them to show it... by them showing it happen, it would make it alot more sad... to tell you the truth I would really have tears come down if snake dies... i hope it just doesnt black out and have you hear a gunshot noise

That ending would actually really satisify me, except instead of showing Snake's brains all over the walls, they should just show the gun falling out of his hand or something....make it a little more graceful. Otacon would say something like, "Farewell....Snake.." and End.

Yng-ePIc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Yng-ePIc
Member since 2005 • 804 Posts
[QUOTE="TriangleHard"]

Arsenal325

And don't forget, have him smoking his cig while he does it. Then you get the classic death line from Campbell....Snake? Can you hear me?......SNAKE? SNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="Arsenal325"][QUOTE="TriangleHard"]

Yng-ePIc

And don't forget, have him smoking his cig while he does it. Then you get the classic death line from Campbell....Snake? Can you hear me?......SNAKE? SNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!

omg that would be amazing.. he sits down.. lights a cigarette.. as you hear a speech from him.. then does it