i'am getting more and more angry by the minute with this psn stuff!!

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tommy8930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Tommy8930
Member since 2007 • 360 Posts

i'am really thinking about selling it and getting a xbox 360 slim this is just getting ridiculous now. Sony is doing an awful job this shouldve been up weeks ago

Tommy8930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Tommy8930

i mean days ago

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
use the sticky ;)
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
play god of war, that will calm u down lol
triptiger94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 triptiger94
Member since 2009 • 259 Posts

your tears....they taste to good continue posting kind sir

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

I have a gaming pc and a 360 so I have options but I have to say it's starting to get on my nerves.

I want to try out socom 4 so bad....

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

By the minute? You must be pretty well pissed off after a few weeks of minutes! Must be like steam coming out the ears kind of pissed...

It's actually becoming rather comical to me now, guess I'm becoming less and less pissed off by the minute!

ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts
[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"] The world's smallest violin, playing just for you PSN users.

LOL. Honestly, can't you play anything besides PSN? There are games that are good without having to play multiplayer, or get MGS3S for the PS2 and play that online, you won't need PSN because it's a PS2 game, and I believe MGS3S had the first version of MGO, so go try that if you want good multiplayer, you can roll across buildings, slit throats and stuff.
kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kyli-girl_mw2
Member since 2011 • 45 Posts
ya me 2
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
play games offline..jeez.
pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pearlboy601
Member since 2005 • 219 Posts
hasn't bugged me one bit. Caught up on a lot of school work
tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts

i'am really thinking about selling it and getting a xbox 360 slim this is just getting ridiculous now. Sony is doing an awful job this shouldve been up weeks ago

Tommy8930
Take a deep breath, calm down and start thinking for a minute. Sony is the last one who wants PSN offline. Every hour they loose lots of money because of it. Rebuilding whole service doesnt happen overnight. If you cannot live for two weeks without online gaming then theres something wrong. Not indending to offend you, just stating my opinion on this matter :P
JohnnyWPSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#15 JohnnyWPSP
Member since 2009 • 1895 Posts

I hope its back online soon.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#16 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I have a hard time getting upset about not having access to something I was getting for free. It's an inconvenience, even a minor annoyance. But "more and more angry by the minute"? That's sort of unhealthy.

pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pearlboy601

I have a hard time getting upset about not having access to something I was getting for free. It's an inconvenience, even a minor annoyance. But "more and more angry by the minute"? That's sort of unhealthy.

Jackc8
You sir, just won the internets.
Arthas017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Arthas017
Member since 2010 • 295 Posts

So no PSN, no gaming for you? That's weird since console gaming has been offline for most of its history.

kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kyli-girl_mw2
u can watch tv and videos or do stuff outside
pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 pearlboy601
u can watch tv and videos or do stuff outsidekyli-girl_mw2
or ***gasp*** go outside, but that's asking too much from the TC
TheMoreYouOwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheMoreYouOwn
Member since 2010 • 3927 Posts
Glad I grew up in the age before online anything. Not having psn hasn't effected me at all. Not saying I don't want it back, but I'm not breaking out into cold sweats like others. :)
kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kyli-girl_mw2
its fresh air and the grass and u can see flowers and animals or just do stuff any thing
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

its fresh air and the grass and u can see flowers and animals or just do stuff any thingkyli-girl_mw2
so true. i'm not a big online player anyways. i usually just prefer playing with myself. err.....:oops:

pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pearlboy601
its fresh air and the grass and u can see flowers and animals or just do stuff any thingkyli-girl_mw2
almost anything. Not trying to break any laws here. Anyway, there's a certain big time movie coming out tomorrow by the name of Thor the TC can see or Fast and the Furious 5 if he hasn't seen that yet. Or he can go to the bar or club and meet some women
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
lol, yea i might go dance in the rain while im at it huh lol? im a SP person, and im glad im not attached to online. but im not going to lie, sometimes its fun to play certain co-op games or just go online for games like killzone 3, socom 4, DCUO ohh how i been dying to play that lol
pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pearlboy601

[QUOTE="kyli-girl_mw2"]its fresh air and the grass and u can see flowers and animals or just do stuff any thingstarwarsjunky

so true. i'm not a big online player anyways. i usually just prefer playing with myself. err.....:oops:

haha gross man
kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kyli-girl_mw2
u can add me and can play mw2 or guardian of light bcuz im good at both of it and i can show u how 2 play
kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kyli-girl_mw2
its just shooting and trying 2 win but u can dye bcuz every dyes anyway so add me on ps3 bcuz i dont have xbox
Tommy8930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tommy8930

lol na all i do is work go outside do stuff play sports hang with friends get drunk but its just video games is a hobby and part of my life and always will be

kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kyli-girl_mw2

lol na all i do is work go outside do stuff play sports hang with friends get drunk but its just video games is a hobby and part of my life and always will be

Tommy8930
ya thats shore is alot ur bizzy
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
wow is this what all the doctors say is the first signs of gaming addictions?
Ian_K2772

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 Ian_K2772
Member since 2010 • 812 Posts
[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"] The world's smallest violin, playing just for you PSN users.

Lol!!!! I know. I know people have the right to be angry but come on! People are getting mad at no online, when there are A BUNCH of singleplayer games available? Come on, man.
kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kyli-girl_mw2
[QUOTE="Ian_K2772"][QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"] The world's smallest violin, playing just for you PSN users.

Lol!!!! I know. I know people have the right to be angry but come on! People are getting mad at no online, when there are A BUNCH of singleplayer games available? Come on, man.

that guy but his finger in hes butt and hes smelling it!!! ewww
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
So instead of waiting for a free online service to come back up, you're willing to spend more money on a new system, the online service fee, and rebuy whatever games you want to play online...whatever floats your boat man lol
kyli-girl_mw2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kyli-girl_mw2
i been kick out of better chats than this anyway i dont care
LeifLongbottom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 LeifLongbottom
Member since 2009 • 2777 Posts

Glad I grew up in the age before online anything. Not having psn hasn't effected me at all. Not saying I don't want it back, but I'm not breaking out into cold sweats like others. :)TheMoreYouOwn

Me too. I remember in HS, the only kid I knew who went online was the class computer geek who had Prodigy.

On one hand I'm glad that I picked up Portal 2 because my wife and I have been playing that splitscreen.

However what did piss me off is that I just sent Mod Nation Racers back to Gamefly without being able to try any of the user made tracks or any of the free dlc. As a regular game it was pretty vanilla. It's just kind of a reminder of how much games have relied on some sort of online component starting with this gen. It has led to some really cool things but it also seems to have deteriorated both the single player experience and the frequency of games that allow people to play multiplayer on the same couch. TO me, that's what consoles are for.

I held onto MNR until Tues because they said it would be back up by then but really I should've just sent it back last week.

I already have credit monitoring service so I'm not too worried about the financial part of it, I just had to change a couple of passwords and never use them again.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#37 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

The world's smallest violin, playing just for you PSN users.TheFallenDemon

lol...TC you need to get out and engage in some other activities. I miss the PSN also but come dude, it can't be the center of your life.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MarcRecon

Jackc8

Well said.

pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 pearlboy601
i been kick out of better chats than this anyway i dont carekyli-girl_mw2
the obligatory "make me a sandwich" post
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

Ahh.. it's good to own multiple consoles.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MarcRecon

Ahh.. it's good to own multiple consoles.

Scianix-Black

Argreed

Avatar image for scouttrooperbob
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#42 scouttrooperbob
Member since 2008 • 2439 Posts

I think the TC is getting ragged on for no legit reason. The only reason yall are ragging on him is because PSN is down and you have nothing better to do. I will not be selling my ps3 but i will admit im pissed just like the TC. It has been 2 weeks. When this happened it was supposed to be 2 days. SO yeah people have a right to be frustrated.

scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 scouttrooperbob

Jackc8

I payed $300 dollars for my ps3 slim. I payed about 20 dollars for each game.Ive put about $400 in to this system. I have payed for it. KI think its outrageouse microsoft makes people pay. I used to pay it but microsoft is all about money. The point is we all bought a system and games that go the system. The service was not free.

pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 pearlboy601

I think the TC is getting ragged on for no legit reason. The only reason yall are ragging on him is because PSN is down and you have nothing better to do. I will not be selling my ps3 but i will admit im pissed just like the TC. It has been 2 weeks. When this happened it was supposed to be 2 days. SO yeah people have a right to be frustrated.

scouttrooperbob
People should never complain when they are getting something FOR FREE!
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 scouttrooperbob

[QUOTE="scouttrooperbob"]

pearlboy601

Its not free. Unless you got your ps3 free, your hdmi cable free, your second controler free, all your games free, all DLC free, Than you have invested money into oline play so dont say that its free so we shouldnt be complaining.

pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 pearlboy601

[QUOTE="pearlboy601"][QUOTE="scouttrooperbob"]

scouttrooperbob

Its not free. Unless you got your ps3 free, your hdmi cable free, your second controler free, all your games free, all DLC free, Than you have invested money into oline play so dont say that its free so we shouldnt be complaining.

It is free. I didn't buy my games for PSN, I bought them because I wanted to play them. AND GUESS WHAT I STILL CAN! So your argument holds no ground
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 scouttrooperbob

[QUOTE="scouttrooperbob"]

[QUOTE="pearlboy601"]

People should never complain when they are getting something FOR FREE!pearlboy601

It is free. I didn't buy my games for PSN, I bought them because I wanted to play them. AND GUESS WHAT I STILL CAN! So your argument holds no ground

Okay I bought MAG I can play that game through and through without PSN, I can play warhawks singleplayer right? I can play Resistence 2 story and then the games done right? no reason to play online. If I wanted just the story than I want half the price of the game. I pay money for these games. In this genereation the online mode is usually played longer then the story because it never ends. I Bought Uncharted over InFAmouse because it had multiplayer. I pay for my internet, I pay for my electricity to run the system, i pay for the games, i pay for the system, I pay for devices like mics and contolers. The 30 dollars I paid for uncharted should have been $15 if I dont get to play online. Killzone 2 should have been $10 if there is no reason for online. I bought them because i wanted to play them ONLINE. Thats right I want to get what I payed for.

hyperjj3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#48 hyperjj3000
Member since 2008 • 974 Posts

Im annoyed about it to but hey i actually went outside today, felt kinda weird but...nice. In all seriousness it is a total annoyance and i feel your pain TC. Finger's crossed it will be back by 2moro night so we can all get some weekend online gaming in!:D

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="Jackc8"]

scouttrooperbob

I payed $300 dollars for my ps3 slim. I payed about 20 dollars for each game.Ive put about $400 in to this system. I have payed for it. KI think its outrageouse microsoft makes people pay. I used to pay it but microsoft is all about money. The point is we all bought a system and games that go the system. The service was not free.

Uhh... what?

How can you claim "microsoft is all about money" because "you think its outrageouse microsoft makes people pay" when you clearly state that "we all bought a system and the games that go the system. The service was not free?" You're complaining about a company that charges for something, and then you complain about a company that provides that service for free by saying they don't actually provide that service... for free?

You're naive if you think Sony isn't all about the money. Why do you think they decided to make the PSN free? Not out of the kindness of their hearts.

They did it so that they could have some ground in competing with Xbox Live. It's their first online network - if they had released the PS3 with a premium online service, people would have been thinking 'why should I pay for a new online service no one knows anything about when I could have an online service that I know for sure is going to be worth the money?'

And guess what, your PS3 slim and all those games you spent so much money on? You still have them. The PSN being down didn't suddenly make your games disfunctional, you just can't use the online functionalities of them, which were free in the first place, so you don't really have much ground to complain.

pearlboy601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 pearlboy601

[QUOTE="pearlboy601"][QUOTE="scouttrooperbob"]

scouttrooperbob

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/5686965323/in/set-72157626521862165/

so what you're trying to say is that you can't turn on your system, put in one of your games and play because PSN is down. Pretty sure none of your games require PSN to up for them to play, since all of them have single player modes.