I want Gears of War, MarioKart, Zelda & Halo.........

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

daftdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 daftdog
Member since 2003 • 910 Posts
Is that a bad thing? I love the PS3 and everything but i just wish that it had those titles, why is it all our exclusives are getting on other systems and we aren't getting anything?
Pyramat2584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Pyramat2584
Member since 2008 • 166 Posts
Xbox 360 exclusives are starting to be not so exclusive anyway. Bioshock for PS3, Deadrising for Wii...
TheSonOfUgly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 TheSonOfUgly
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts

I just downloaded Halo, gears of war, and zelda for free. lol

JK, thats illegal

But you can get those three titles for PC

Pyramat2584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Pyramat2584
Member since 2008 • 166 Posts
So really, the 360 doesn't have any actual "exclusives"...most of them come out on PC anyway.
leehinds91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 leehinds91
Member since 2003 • 120 Posts

only 360 game i find fun is gears.

other than that ill pass

and i have a wii....it sucks...ssbb is ok but they should have put more characters...or update it or something gees

ill stick with the best games on ps3

USMC_Sn1per

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 USMC_Sn1per
Member since 2008 • 851 Posts

halo sucks...ive played it...

gears is nice tho!

TheSonOfUgly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheSonOfUgly
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts

So really, the 360 doesn't have any actual "exclusives"...most of them come out on PC anyway.Pyramat2584

exactly. And there are even some people that make programs to run downloaded games, so they dont even have to pay for the game at all.

But once again, thats illegal and can land you in jail. If you get caught), that is

jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesome
Dymond7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#9 Dymond7
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts

So really, the 360 doesn't have any actual "exclusives"...most of them come out on PC anyway.Pyramat2584

Yeah, but they're still kind'a exclusives, I mean you can get exclusives on the 360, just upgrade your PC and if you want Mario, get a Wii, I mean they're cheap, if you have the ability to own the PS3 than you can own a Wii too, although I wish people would stop being fanboy's, I mean if you don't understand anything.

Yes, Bioshock is being ported to the PS3, wait..people who own it on the 360 and PC have played it to death already, and it's a port don't expect it to be better than the 360 version

and Dead Rising isn't losing it's exclusivty, they're just making it on the Wii. and its not like FF13 isn't being ported to the 360.

I mean I'm sorry I have to do this, but please I wish you'd stop being fanboys.

jacksik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jacksik
Member since 2007 • 619 Posts
i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesomejojothekid
maybe something will happen in the future to allow this but i highly doubt it.
jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts

[QUOTE="Pyramat2584"]So really, the 360 doesn't have any actual "exclusives"...most of them come out on PC anyway.Dymond7

Yeah, but they're still kind'a exclusives, I mean you can get exclusives on the 360, just upgrade your PC and if you want Mario, get a Wii, I mean they're cheap, if you have the ability to own the PS3 than you can own a Wii too, although I wish people would stop being fanboy's, I mean if you don't understand anything.

Yes, Bioshock is being ported to the PS3, wait..people who own it on the 360 and PC have played it to death already, and it's a port don't expect it to be better than the 360 version

and Dead Rising isn't losing it's exclusivty, they're just making it on the Wii. and its not like FF13 isn't being ported to the 360.

I mean I'm sorry I have to do this, but please I wish you'd stop being fanboys.

bioshock isnt really a port theres better stuff for it. graphics tropies and new content also it will work with home
daftdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 daftdog
Member since 2003 • 910 Posts
Would the world be a better place if all games were multi-format?
SonicTheMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SonicTheMonkey
Member since 2004 • 2709 Posts

Is that a bad thing? I love the PS3 and everything but i just wish that it had those titles, why is it all our exclusives are getting on other systems and we aren't getting anything?daftdog

I'd say either get a Wii and 360 or start looking to the inevitable 1 console future.

FatChuwawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FatChuwawa
Member since 2007 • 736 Posts

Xbox 360 exclusives are starting to be not so exclusive anyway. Bioshock for PS3, Deadrising for Wii...Pyramat2584

omg deadrising for the wii, haha that would be heaps fun!

Cegaiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 Cegaiga
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

Some titles such as Tekken do not come out for the Xbox, so there is an advantage ;)

I wish Zelda was on it, but ah well. That is what the wii is good for ;)

Halo is overated.

Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

Gears= Really inst all that great...

Halo3= played it at my friends house....sucked preety bad, Halo2 was fun tho

michelle341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 michelle341
Member since 2008 • 734 Posts
most of the 360's exclusives are available on the pc (which I assume u have if your surfing this site) as of mario and zelda..if it bothers u so much so just buy a wii and stop complaining...
lil_bew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lil_bew
Member since 2008 • 73 Posts

only 360 game i find fun is gears.

other than that ill pass

and i have a wii....it sucks...ssbb is ok but they should have put more characters...or update it or something gees

ill stick with the best games on ps3

leehinds91

im the same

Yazu13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#19 Yazu13
Member since 2005 • 5185 Posts
Let us pray that in the future Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo will merge and create a singular console. But, until then, just buy a Wii and Xbox 360.
sanpreet8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sanpreet8
Member since 2008 • 2111 Posts
I don't like Gears of war or Halo 3 i want killzone 2 and Infamous.
Avatar image for 2headedhawaiian
2headedhawaiian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#21 2headedhawaiian
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts

Would the world be a better place if all games were multi-format?daftdog

No, no it would not. EA are the biggest multi-plat whores and look at the "quality" of their output. If devs have the resources to devote to quality multi-plats, then more power to them. But exclusives basically promise that everyone on the team is dedicated to making the game the best it can be for one platform, which increases the likelihood it won't suck.

If you want all of those other games on those other consoles, well, just get the other consoles I guess.

ShamrockRovers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ShamrockRovers
Member since 2006 • 1441 Posts

halo sucks...ive played it...

gears is nice tho!

USMC_Sn1per

First halo was good, But I got bored real quick after that, I thought gears was boring

halfbreed11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 halfbreed11111
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts
get a wii then
Avatar image for deactivated-5c35826ea3913
deactivated-5c35826ea3913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#24 deactivated-5c35826ea3913
Member since 2004 • 5298 Posts
well the nintendo folks want Final Fantasy, God of War, Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts etc etc
ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

yeah but its still microsoft-owned so its a "Microsoft-exclusive"

lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts

Is that a bad thing? I love the PS3 and everything but i just wish that it had those titles, why is it all our exclusives are getting on other systems and we aren't getting anything?daftdog

There's a bit of a difference here- all of the titles you mention wanting are published by Nintendo or Microsoft, not a third party company. That is why you will never, EEEEEEEEver see them on another console. Meantime, the "exclusives" jumping onto other platforms are all made and owned by third parties (Square, Capcom, Konami, etc.) so it's up to them as to what makes the most sense to make a profit. Back in the PS2 days there was a big difference in the install base so having third party exclusives was more of a sure thing. These days, however, between rising production costs and the relative parity between consoles sold the only sure exclusive is one published by the console makers.

loggerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 loggerz
Member since 2007 • 577 Posts

Let us pray that in the future Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo will merge and create a singular console. But, until then, just buy a Wii and Xbox 360.Yazu13

So 3 companies will merge make one console and sell games for it ok....You know how much each game is gonna cost when that happens m8? 100$ and you won't have any other competetitour to make the price go down so no ty to that.

solidkratos816

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 solidkratos816
Member since 2008 • 247 Posts
thats not gonna happen so whatever. it would be cool though but im happy with my ps3.
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts

ughh Halo, Gears, Zelda and Mario have never been on the PS3? And who cares if exclusives are lost, you get to play them on your console don't you?

wolves1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#30 wolves1989
Member since 2005 • 15104 Posts

Gears of War and MarioKart?....Yes

Halo and Zelda?....No, cus they suck!

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts
Like Segas Sonic? :P It is actually possible, that first party go to other platforms if they are goining to loose or lost the "console war". btw. I would really like to see a Nintendo/Sega console, I'm pretty sure it would be pretty cool :D
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Was referred to:

lyndonAPI
Level 30
Wicked Sick!

"There's a bit of a difference here- all of the titles you mention wanting are published by Nintendo or Microsoft, not a third party company. That is why you will never, EEEEEEEEver see them on another console. "

Didn't know, that the "Quick Reply" does not include the Post I replied to o_O

PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PureDante
Member since 2007 • 925 Posts
Do you not know of something called "torrenting?":evil: No point in buying x360, unless you want to strictly play halo3 with your friends online. Every game that good on 360, is out for pc. If you want quality titles, you buy ps3 exclusives. 'Nuff said.
bukkookkub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 bukkookkub
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts
shell out the mula son.
ShunnX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ShunnX7
Member since 2008 • 148 Posts
Yeah.. and you know what i want? a Cookie, a pie and a Subway
Alfred91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Alfred91
Member since 2008 • 635 Posts
The wii and 360 are both relatively cheap, get the consoles and play the games? I got a wii and ps3 so I can have all the gimmicky games I need. I would not recommend wii too anyone over 5. Yeah.
MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

You can play Gears and all those other tittles you want....jus buy a 360 and a WII. Most people on this forum have more then one console.

fugiex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 fugiex
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts
i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesomejojothekid
you know the chances of a zelda game coming to the ps3 is very slim and almost to nothing.
Avatar image for silentkill62696
silentkill62696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 silentkill62696
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts
I've played gears on my pc and its fun. It's not really exclusive imo since its on pc and since someone who has a ps3 can play it, like myself. However, if i owned the other consoles, i'd be much more down than if i owned a ps3, because i wouldn't ever get to play mgs4 and just have to watch my friend play it all over my face. On another note, Halo never really interested me since the design looks bad imo and just seems like a bland shooter. Btw, even though the chances of zelda coming onto ps3 is slim, the chances are still higher than it going to the 360.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 zeriva
Member since 2007 • 4531 Posts

[QUOTE="jojothekid"]i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesomefugiex
you know the chances of a zelda game coming to the ps3 is very slim and almost to nothing.

Very slim? Yeah right, there's no chance.

PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 PureDante

[QUOTE="fugiex"][QUOTE="jojothekid"]i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesomezeriva

Yeah! That's like a FF title becoming multiplatform at launch! (pun intended) :(
Handes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Handes
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts
You will have god of war 3, GT5, final fantasy 13 versus, and so on so forth. They are also exclusive.
seanpul7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 seanpul7
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
i love my ps3 but i been wanting to play gears of war for a long time. i found this website that sold premiem refurbished 360's for 35 bucks with free shipping. i had it for 2 weeks now and it runs like a champ. maybe you should check it out. just search xbox 360.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"]

[QUOTE="fugiex"][QUOTE="jojothekid"]i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesomePureDante

Yeah! That's like a FF title becoming multiplatform at launch! (pun intended) :(

But isn't Square suppose to be an independent Company?

mezzo20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 mezzo20
Member since 2008 • 1702 Posts
gears of war and zelda would be good on ps3 halo i dont need that gay on my ps3.lol
drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts

i love my ps3 but i been wanting to play gears of war for a long time. i found this website that sold premiem refurbished 360's for 35 bucks with free shipping. i had it for 2 weeks now and it runs like a champ. maybe you should check it out. just search xbox 360.seanpul7

I don't think I believe this. I did the search and it seems a little too good to be true.

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 zeriva

[QUOTE="seanpul7"]i love my ps3 but i been wanting to play gears of war for a long time. i found this website that sold premiem refurbished 360's for 35 bucks with free shipping. i had it for 2 weeks now and it runs like a champ. maybe you should check it out. just search xbox 360.drufeous

I don't think I believe this. I did the search and it seems a little too good to be true.

Well it's a Premium 360 and has a 20 GB Hard-Drive.

So I don't know...

PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PureDante
[QUOTE="PureDante"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

[QUOTE="fugiex"][QUOTE="jojothekid"]i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesomezeriva

They are. But they were pretty happy with Sony for along time, as you can see, most ff's are on sony branded consoles, and few are on nintendo. FF13 is the first to be multiplatform at launch...and..it's going to be a sad day for sony fanboys :(...even worse then the dmc4 launch, and most thought that was horrible!
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="PureDante"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

[QUOTE="fugiex"][QUOTE="jojothekid"]i will always think they should make a zelda game for ps3 that would be awesomePureDante

They are. But they were pretty happy with Sony for along time, as you can see, most ff's are on sony branded consoles, and few are on nintendo. FF13 is the first to be multiplatform at launch...and..it's going to be a sad day for sony fanboys :(...even worse then the dmc4 launch, and most thought that was horrible!

Yeah, and Zelda is made by Nintendo, right? So I don't see how this could go to the PS3.

PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PureDante
[QUOTE="PureDante"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="PureDante"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

Yeah, and Zelda is made by Nintendo, right? So I don't see how this could go to the PS3.

It was a joke dude. lol. thats why i said pun intended lol.