i need help with ridge racer on-line

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
i went on-line for the first time on ridge racer 7. i thought i was going to kick butt lol. well lets just say i lost and leave at that. how do i change the flag because some say japan and u.s.a ect. mine says r/d or some thing like that. those japan guys blow the doors off of my car lol. is there a way to load your car from grand pre or are they the same to make it feer for the new comers. those on-line tracks are hard compere to the grand pre tracks. it looks like they took all of the coverage of the tracks to be bigger on-line. my screen play name is giff23 anyone here on last night.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GARRYTH
bump i need to now how to change the flags so they now were im from.
Pixelgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Pixelgen
Member since 2006 • 633 Posts

Ant got a clue.

Hows Ridge Racer 7 online, are there many players. I'm a bit of a pro on RR but I'm not sure witch is best between Ridge Racer 7 or MotorStorm ???

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GARRYTH

Ant got a clue.

Hows Ridge Racer 7 online, are there many players. I'm a bit of a pro on RR but I'm not sure witch is best between Ridge Racer 7 or MotorStorm ???

Pixelgen
not sure there were about 6 rooms open and they were full races. the on-line is good so far but it is alot harder to go agaist a players mind(brain) than a.i. in the game. i guess i have to practice alittle more. the on-line levels are tuff not use to them(turns) i hit the walls to much because i don't see the turns coming up but it is fun so i just have to practice. ow and i guess motorstorm is better from what i played so far (demo). still a good game if you are a ridge racer fan and still fun for the new comers like me. this is my first ridge racer game.
AlphaRedWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AlphaRedWolf
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts
On the main menu go to options then to Ridge State ID card then Change country / Region
I got my butt kicked online also we need to get a crappy player lobby going sometime.