I just bought the red Geatest Hits case and I must say...

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

is this really such an issue?

(i agree theyre ugly,, should just kept same clear plastic with greatest at the top of panel like PS2 games)

signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

I was in Best Buy yesterday and it looked like NGS was the only game with a red case. They had Resistance in the GH packaging, but the case was clear. So maybe it's only some of the games. Regardless, you can probably find clear cases somewhere... and if not, just buy a clearance game and then sell it in the red case or something. You can find 07 sports games for like $5 if you care that much.Generic_Dude

wow, if you go THAT far to change the case,,, then wow man i salute your OCD

LiquidDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 LiquidDom
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts

[QUOTE="LiquidDom"]THESE CASES ARE SO UGLY!!! They are just plain red and look really weird. They are not clear red either. It is a solid red. The game is Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I decided to buy it because it was Greatest hits now and I got the new red cases. Really sticks out in my collection. If i had a camera I would take pics but I dont so go to you GameStop and look at them. Thats where I got mine.Lyphe2k

To be quie honest, I love the case. it does stand out but the design isn't so bad. At least nothing is really obstructing the actual cover design this time around.

The one thing I would prefer though would be to have the case clear red instead of solid.

That is the reason why I dont like them. If they were clear red it would be all good but no, just red. And for the love of god, I am not complaining! I am just saying that they are ugly.