i cant login PlayStation Network

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zac32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 zac32
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts

I still cant log in PlayStation Network, it says We are undergoing maintenance. I cant even create new account, same things happen. I wonder if there is anyone out there having this problem too. I really need answer for this. and im in Asia.

theslugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 theslugs
Member since 2010 • 305 Posts

It hasn't gotten back up in Asia.

I'm not sure why. Has anyone else heard why it wouldn't be up in asia even though it is up everywhere else?

merv_wasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 merv_wasted
Member since 2010 • 290 Posts

I live in India(which comes in Asia) and its working fine for me here .. I had to change the password for my gamertag .. and the update completed and I could sign in :)

zac32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zac32
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts

I try to reset my psn password today. its still cant.. when i pressed forgot password on ps3, and then it says "system currently undergoing maintenence". o_o

and i cant do a single thing on my ps3 right now, its really **** up..

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

I'm not sure why. Has anyone else heard why it wouldn't be up in asia even though it is up everywhere else?

theslugs

I heard the JP government wouldn't let it come back for some reason, they were upset about the security being hacked. I don't know about the rest of Asia... But it's pretty annoying (I'm in Asia too).

theslugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 theslugs
Member since 2010 • 305 Posts

theslugs

I live in India(which comes in Asia) and its working fine for me here .. I had to change the password for my gamertag .. and the update completed and I could sign in :)

merv_wasted
That's a good distinction to make. I was going off of what the gt5 devs were saying about waiting for Asia to be back up, so apparently they don't consider India to actually be a part of Asia or they meant they were waiting for Asia to be up completely. I'd suggest if you are in a part of Asia where it isn't up to contact Sony and see if you can get a reason for it not being up in your area even though it's up in others.