I am the only one who thinks Resistance is pretty average

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GenTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#1 GenTom
Member since 2005 • 5945 Posts

Now first i'll admit, i don't own the game, never played it nor do i have a PS3 (i live in the UK). However from all the reviews, video's, talk, screenshots etc. it seems a very average first-person shooter, looks good but not great and is not very satisfying to do...anything...

is it just me cos i know 99% of people bought it when they bought their ps3, praps due to lack of other titles, but when i get mine on the 23rd of march, i won't be picking up resistance

sdelaney86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 sdelaney86
Member since 2005 • 4190 Posts
Well you should play it before you judge it.
jelopek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jelopek
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts

Now first i'll admit, i don't own the game, never played it nor do i have a PS3 (i live in the UK). However from all the reviews, video's, talk, screenshots etc. it seems a very average first-person shooter, looks good but not great and is not very satisfying to do...anything...

is it just me cos i know 99% of people bought it when they bought their ps3, praps due to lack of other titles, but when i get mine on the 23rd of march, i won't be picking up resistance

GenTom

Nothing more to say...
You rule !...
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
Well you should play it before you judge it.sdelaney86
i bet he's psychic so he "knows" it's just average :)
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts

Now first i'll admit, i don't own the game, never played it nor do i have a PS3 (i live in the UK). However from all the reviews, video's, talk, screenshots etc. it seems a very average first-person shooter, looks good but not great and is not very satisfying to do...anything...GenTom

lol....troll, aint no flaming for you here mate, go home

bitedcurbnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bitedcurbnow
Member since 2004 • 1065 Posts
You should form your own opinion about games by playing them.
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
Yah i would play it before you decide to bash it
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts

GenTom
I do own the game, and have to agree. It is merely average. It is a great launch game though.
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Cellien
Member since 2004 • 2280 Posts
Well.. since ALL of the reviews says its pretty much average, then its safe to make that assumption. Sony fanboys will say otherwise cause its by far the best game on the console. And if the best game is only average.. well you get the point.
EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts
I think Resistance is awesome. It's the first FPS that I've actually played thru the campaign in a long time and the online is really great too.
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
Well.. since ALL of the reviews says its pretty much average, then its safe to make that assumption. Sony fanboys will say otherwise cause its by far the best game on the console. And if the best game is only average.. well you get the point.Cellien
true. especially since i don't own the game. it has more to do with not judging anything until you have a personal experience with it. my ps3 just arrived today, so i'm going to buy some games after work, then i'll form an opinion of them after playing them.
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 psyum
Well.. since ALL of the reviews says its pretty much average, then its safe to make that assumption. Sony fanboys will say otherwise cause its by far the best game on the console. And if the best game is only average.. well you get the point.Cellien

yeah "cmon boys i just posted on a ps3 forum, help me bash" lol
resistance`s online game beats the hell out of your gears....and it was a launch title..so u get the point
nickpn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nickpn
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts

Resistance is a decent FPS. I own the game and overall i believe its above average.

The game lacks content. Specifically in multiplayer.

The weapons are AWSOME!!!! But more would be better.

As a first GEN game the **** is tip-top. theres alot going on and playing on a high def display really brings out its greatness.    its scored  a low 8    it plays like a low 8   simply put

Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts

Yes, you probably would be the only one... This game is VERY above average. It doesn't bring anything terribly new to the genre at all... but it does it better than any FPS before it has ever done. Everything from the atmosphere to the gameplay to the controls to the story is all very engaging.... the only frustrating thing about it is that you have just as many questions at the end of the game as you did at the beginning. But it does leave you begging for more.

You'll be missing out on a great game by passing on this one... but hey, that's your preference.

Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts

What reviews have you been reading??? Aside from GS, nearly EVERY major game publication rates the game ABOVE average. It got AAA on nearly every other game site.

And truth be told, it's head & shoulders above any other game that has come out at the launch of any other system, period. You can't judge a game that you haven't actually played.

The_G00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_G00se
Member since 2006 • 760 Posts

GenTom
Apparently the answer to your question is YES!
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 snyper1982
[QUOTE="Cellien"]Well.. since ALL of the reviews says its pretty much average, then its safe to make that assumption. Sony fanboys will say otherwise cause its by far the best game on the console. And if the best game is only average.. well you get the point.psyum

resistance`s online game beats the hell out of your gears....and it was a launch title..so u get the point

Who even brought up Gears?
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
[QUOTE="GenTom"]

snyper1982
I do own the game, and have to agree. It is merely average. It is a great launch game though.

Exactly... it's a great launch title, but that's not saying a whole lot.
chubear700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 chubear700
Member since 2003 • 1945 Posts

GenTom
Wow, you win most ignorant post of the month. Hold your head up high.
nickpn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nickpn
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts

Resistance is a decent FPS. I own the game and overall i believe its above average.

As a first GEN game **** is tip-top. theres alot going on and playing on a high def display really brings out its greatness.    its scored  a low 8    it plays like a low 8   simply put

bitedcurbnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bitedcurbnow
Member since 2004 • 1065 Posts

As a first GEN game **** is tip-top. theres alot going on and playing on a high def display really brings out its greatness.    its scored  a low 8    it plays like a low 8   simply put

nickpn

lol Did you just plagiarize yourself??

And I thought this game could've gotten a 9 on this site, but oh well.

Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
Play before you judge.
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 psyum
[QUOTE="psyum"][QUOTE="Cellien"]Well.. since ALL of the reviews says its pretty much average, then its safe to make that assumption. Sony fanboys will say otherwise cause its by far the best game on the console. And if the best game is only average.. well you get the point.snyper1982

mmmm....has anyone seen this guy`s display???

b11051973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 b11051973
Member since 2002 • 7621 Posts
I personally don't find Resistance special. It is a good FPS, but not an amazing FPS. I think if the PS3 had more of an Xbox Live service, I would play the online part. If I have to choose between Resistance online or Rainbow Six: Vegas on Xbox Live, I choose R6V everytime. I really hope this March firmware update has a better online service. I also find myself having a hard time playing the single player game. I'll play it for like 60 to 90 minutes and then not touch it for a month. Nothing about it draws me in.
Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts
I own the game and its a good game but its not something you would drool over. In a while those games will come.
JoeyDrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JoeyDrey
Member since 2003 • 458 Posts
Look, don't comment on something you haven't played!  Its just plain stupid!

That being said, Resistance is a great game, it deserved the score it got because the game play and multi-player is awesome. 

That being said again, the story is painful to watch pan out.  I found it really tiresome.  I feel this way unlike a lot of PS3 owners because for one, I found a lot of campaigns ending right after they started getting good.  Lots of level transitions.  Ultimately it is a great game.  I just found the story a little lackluster as the main character never says a damn thing.  Going for that whole Gorden Freeman sort of thing but to a lesser extent.  I just found the plot of the story really hitting me over the head, and the fact that half way through you already knew that you were going to have to destroy the main sanctuary of the Chimera.  Its a good game, I just can't help but think that the story was tacked on later.  Even though from a development stand point, that would be impossible to change a game of the magnitude half way through or near the end.  Play it first, then make your own decisions.
Jigsaw_McGraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 Jigsaw_McGraw
Member since 2006 • 1231 Posts
I own the games, and from single player the game gets real old...but multiplayer is the bomb (Both aspects like Halo).
zhuojloh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 zhuojloh
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts

my my my. this thread brought in some big times PS3 haters in here.

like the first few comments said, PLAY IT FIRST before you judge or else this thread is nothing but flamebait and for Sony-Hater will ya stick to your own forum please, or if you like System war please.

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts
By reading the reviews you say its average...? Since when did a score of 8.9 become average ? and im talking about the average score of the game (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928399.asp) I dont know about you but I think thats a great score especially for a launch game. (for any game really) Seeming as for most reviewers a 5.5 out of ten is a average game.
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
I don't agree with many of the review scores.  You need to play it to appreciate it.
jonkirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 jonkirst
Member since 2005 • 3213 Posts

Well you should play it before you judge it.sdelaney86

I have played a LOT of FPS games and I really enjoy R:FOM.  How can you even say that it isn't good without playing it....... :?

Kruegmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#32 Kruegmeister
Member since 2003 • 539 Posts
I thought Resistance was Awesome.
The Levels are Huge and There is a Ton Going On.
You can snipe enemies from what seems like a good Mile away.
There is a lot of smoke, explosions, debree flying around, the Clouds move in a realistic fashion.
The Bushes and Trees all sway in the wind.
When you shoot the Hybrid Chimeran there Cooling tubes spray in the Wind.
Too me little touches like this are simply awesome.

If you ever have the Luxury, Watch Someone else play it and you will notice even more of these Nice touches.

Unlike others I fail to see what is so bad about the online, 20 vs 20 Multiplayer matches. Lag Free.
My Bluetooth Headset that I wasn't using with my phone anymore hooked right up to my PS3 and works great.
As far as Complaining about Online, Gears only does 4 on 4 MutliPlayer without alot of different Mode Variants to choose from. 4 on 4 !!!, why am I paying $50 a year for Live???

Now I would agree that this game is Derivative, but it is Derived from Games I love like Halo and Half-Life.
This has been my Favorite game since Halo 1 and Half-Life2.
I think personally that it is better than Gears of War, which is not Derivative.
I cannot stand Gears Cover System. Oohhh, I am a little girl Cowering behind Cover.
Plus the Levels in Gears are a lot smaller environments than those in Resistance.
Gears still has Paintings in the Background and not Realtime Environments where I can see the World for miles.
I'm not trying to start a Gears vs Resistance War here or anything.
But as a Fan of Both Systems, and a Huge Fan of Halo, I take Resistance over Gears of War anyday of the Week.
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Cellien
Member since 2004 • 2280 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Tombo"]By reading the reviews you say its average...? Since when did a score of 8.9 become average ? and im talking about the average score of the game (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928399.asp) I dont know about you but I think thats a great score especially for a launch game. (for any game really) Seeming as for most reviewers a 5.5 out of ten is a average game.

Not for gaming enthusiasts.. a 5.5 means there is something majorly flawed in the game even in the 6.x range something has issues. For people that play a lot of games and visit these forums a 7-8 are actually in the average range. 5.5 may satisfy the average joe schmoe.. but not someone that plays games as a hobby. Gamespot gave the game a 8.6 which is above average in my book. Something worth playing, but nothing stellar.
kidsmoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kidsmoov
Member since 2003 • 65 Posts
Here's my take on Resistance. It's another FPS. If you've played through a lot of FPS games and are tiring of the genre, you won't find this one terribly interesting. If you really like the genre, you'll love this game. It just really doesn't add a whole lot that you haven't already seen. It blends the things you've seen well, but it's not a "must-have" unless you just can't get enough deathmatching.
davez82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 davez82
Member since 2003 • 1864 Posts
i agree resistance is average.. but saying that.. every fps game is below average which makes resistance one of the best games in its genre.  I would say the genre is average .. as for fps games go.. its a pretty shallow genre.. you can only make so many fps games and expect a 10/10 fps game which i see never happening.
Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts
In another thread recently a lot of people stated that they didn't care for Resistance. However, most of them admitted that they were neither FPS fans or fans of action/shooter games where aliens invade. If they don't care for that type of game I don't know why they would comment of the games quality or why I would care. I'm also not stupid enough to write a game off without playing it first, especially if the genre of the game is something I am interested in.

Resistance is a good game and in some aspects a great game. Its an awesome launch game.

-the graphics are pretty good and I play it on an SDTV. If this is the first ps3 game you buy and play you will notice that it is a next gen game, even on SD.

-the effects in this game are outstanding. Not necessarily the quality of the effects, although they are pretty good. I'm talking about little things that you notice. You can shoot the individual hoses on the Chimera's backs and they will disconnect and move around. When you fall from a high place you can hear a metallic clink from your ammo/supplies. In the sewers and other confined areas your footsteps echo. You can shoot panes of glass and they will break differently and not just shatter completely like in most games.

-the weapons are pretty sweet, especially after you unlock the extra ones. The alt-fire capabilities are not just tacked on, they are very helpful. Like the auger's shield and the slow time ability on the sniper rifle.

-the story is okay, nothing special, but the ending is pretty good and a sequel can definitely be made.

-The vehicles seem tacked on in the game and the levels where you use them are not very exciting, but they do break up the monotony of the run and gun levels.

-The single player campaign definitely has some exciting moments with "boss fights"

-The AI in this game is pretty damn good, especially on the harder difficulties. In some cases its kind of obnoxious because the Chimera will be able to see you (and shoot you through walls with the auger) before you can even find out where they are. However, the Chimera take cover, work in groups, flank you, and grenade you. They don't just stand out in the open and let you kill them. Plus they have good accuracy.

-The amount of s*** going on in some of the levels is amazing. All kinds of crap is in the sky moving around, blowing up. You've got a ton of allies running around killing and getting killed. A lot of sound bites. Weather effects, fire and explosion effects. Lighting. Tons of stuff.

The multiplayer portion of this game is pretty sweet. People always mention 40 man deathmatch but not every game is 40 players, in fact, most aren't.

-The levels change size according to number of players

-The weapons are very balanced. Some people have problems with the power and range of the shotgun, but what can you do? Anyone who says the weapons aren't balanced in this game does not know how to use them. Period.

-the option for ranked games is pretty sweet. You can earn a ton of medals and ribbons for certain accomplishments and you move up in rank. By doing so you unlock skins for your player online.

-The spawning isn't that great sometimes, but when you are playing in huge games you are bound to be near an opponent.

-You can't choose what type of game you play. In single player ranked games the servers put you into FFA deathmatch most of the time, but occassionaly you get put in a Conversion game, which some people love and some people hate.

-The problem is that when you play ranked team games, you can't choose between deathmatch, CTF, Breach, Meltdown. Again, the servers choose the game type and map. It is really rare to play a ranked CTF game sometimes. The variety is nice, but not choosing specific game types is a drawback.
swordfish_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 swordfish_64
Member since 2007 • 571 Posts

I prefer 3rd person shooters like Socom, but I have to say that Resistance is a hella lotta fun. In fact, it's the best FPS I've ever played. Don't listen to what others say because like you, they either have not played the game, or have not seen very much of it, and from that little exposure they are basing their average scores. Play through the game for yourself. For a launch game rushed out to be available on the first day of the console's release, it's amazing how much details and on screen action the develpoers were able to fit in there. It not only bodes well for Resistance 2 when they'll have more time to perfect the game, but it also bodes well for upcoming games optimized for the PS3.

snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 snyper1982
[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="psyum"][QUOTE="Cellien"]Well.. since ALL of the reviews says its pretty much average, then its safe to make that assumption. Sony fanboys will say otherwise cause its by far the best game on the console. And if the best game is only average.. well you get the point.psyum

mmmm....has anyone seen this guy`s display???

And? Regardless of my "display", no one brought up Gears, other than you anyways.....
Avatar image for lions_rock_2008
lions_rock_2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lions_rock_2008
Member since 2005 • 1121 Posts

GenTom
omg y would u even make a post bout this if u didnt play it, WOW!
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
i thought it was when i first played it, the game was beautiful lookin, but it just seemed to be an avage FPS when it came to gameplay, and i felt that way for probly the first 5-6 hours of the game, but everthin sense has made me love the game, its still no where near great but its very enjoyable and was worth the price
mastermu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mastermu
Member since 2004 • 665 Posts
It's a great game, you shouldn't judge a game if you haven't played it before.  I admit I thought R:FOM was just another run-n-gun shooter but now it's just plain fun, especially online.
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 snyper1982
[QUOTE="Kruegmeister"]I thought Resistance was Awesome.
The Levels are Huge and There is a Ton Going On.
You can snipe enemies from what seems like a good Mile away.
There is a lot of smoke, explosions, debree flying around, the Clouds move in a realistic fashion.
The Bushes and Trees all sway in the wind.
When you shoot the Hybrid Chimeran there Cooling tubes spray in the Wind.
Too me little touches like this are simply awesome.

If you ever have the Luxury, Watch Someone else play it and you will notice even more of these Nice touches.

Unlike others I fail to see what is so bad about the online, 20 vs 20 Multiplayer matches. Lag Free.
My Bluetooth Headset that I wasn't using with my phone anymore hooked right up to my PS3 and works great.
As far as Complaining about Online, Gears only does 4 on 4 MutliPlayer without alot of different Mode Variants to choose from. 4 on 4 !!!, why am I paying $50 a year for Live???

Now I would agree that this game is Derivative, but it is Derived from Games I love like Halo and Half-Life.
This has been my Favorite game since Halo 1 and Half-Life2.
I think personally that it is better than Gears of War, which is not Derivative.
I cannot stand Gears Cover System. Oohhh, I am a little girl Cowering behind Cover.
Plus the Levels in Gears are a lot smaller environments than those in Resistance.
Gears still has Paintings in the Background and not Realtime Environments where I can see the World for miles.
I'm not trying to start a Gears vs Resistance War here or anything.
But as a Fan of Both Systems, and a Huge Fan of Halo, I take Resistance over Gears of War anyday of the Week.

If you aren't trying to start a Gears vs. RFOM war, then why did you bring up Gears? I personally think the 360 is a superior console to the PS3, not trying to start a PS3 vs 360 war here though....
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts

GenTom
Sayign you;ve never played the game or won it automatically nulifies your position on it. Numerous websites have called the game a must have and a high quality production in many rights. I dont see where your opinion carries any validity since by your pwn admition you;ve neve rplayed it. I can accept someone who's played it saying it's not all that but anyone else has no right. I HATE the FPS genre, But after seeing the game in person and playing I was convinced I should buy the game at launch because not only was it a beautiful looking title itcontained a cool and entertaining story and smoothly implemented and intuitive controls. I'll say this, there's NOTHING inovative about the FPS genre beyond it's shift to fully 3d characters. it's a stale and worthless gaming convention that only continues to live by the whim of the millions of 15 year olds (physical or mental thake your pick) who get off on the constant repetative kill or be killed and respawn mentality of detahmatch games like Halo. This type of person completly ignores the single person campaign and bases their opinion only on how many n00bs they can pwn and dont judge games on any valid basis for gameplay, this mentality stiffles the genre so that there can't be any worthwhile advancement. So yes maybe form a game play perspective it can be concidered "nothing special" by some random FPS fanboy but that only means the same could be said for EVERY FPS.
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 snyper1982
[QUOTE="GenTom"]

Alpha2
Sayign you;ve never played the game or won it automatically nulifies your position on it. Numerous websites have called the game a must have and a high quality production in many rights. I dont see where your opinion carries any validity since by your pwn admition you;ve neve rplayed it. I can accept someone who's played it saying it's not all that but anyone else has no right. I HATE the FPS genre, But after seeing the game in person and playing I was convinced I should buy the game at launch because not only was it a beautiful looking title itcontained a cool and entertaining story and smoothly implemented and intuitive controls. I'll say this, there's NOTHING inovative about the FPS genre beyond it's shift to fully 3d characters. it's a stale and worthless gaming convention that only continues to live by the whim of the millions of 15 year olds (physical or mental thake your pick) who get off on the constant repetative kill or be killed and respawn mentality of detahmatch games like Halo. This type of person completly ignores the single person campaign and bases their opinion only on how many n00bs they can pwn and dont judge games on any valid basis for gameplay, this mentality stiffles the genre so that there can't be any worthwhile advancement. So yes maybe form a game play perspective it can be concidered "nothing special" by some random FPS fanboy but that only means the same could be said for EVERY FPS.

I love all the glaring contradictions in your post. It is quite funny.
blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 blitzinger123
Member since 2005 • 2370 Posts

GenTom
They say "seeing is believing" but in the gaming world "playing is believing" and you have to play this game to believe its worth while. I'd probably flame the hell out of you if it werent for the fact you have an all american picture in your sig. That's about the only thing keeping the respect level up for you
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#46 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
Resistance was a hot game....especially the ending. The graphics were in your face and the story....THE STORY....WAS VERY WELL DONE. I mean after march most people will forget about resistance except for playing online. After you beat the game you don't...well I didn't really want to plat the story mode again.
gamewhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gamewhat
Member since 2007 • 926 Posts
If you have never played the Resistance and have the nerve to call it average then maybe you should not play games. From my experience it is one of the all time best console launch games ever. It is more than just average, it has some of the best fps weapons I have ever used. The story and gameplay are some of the best, even with todays top fps. Just play the game and let us know your opinion before posting your ideas on something you have never played....please.
knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#48 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts
Resistance is a GOOD game on its own merits. The fact that it is a launch game, that it doesn't have any major flaws, and that it is remarkably polished for a launch game makes it a VERY GOOD game in my opinion. It's not Gears, but it doesn't have to be because it's still a fun game. It's a solid game that gets a few extra bonus points for being as solid as it is at launch. Nuff' said.
rockydog1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#49 rockydog1111
Member since 2006 • 2079 Posts
Do not judge it until you play it. I love the game. The single player game was well layed out and the multi player is just insane with 20 on 20.
stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
Yah i would play it before you decide to bash itKurupSoldr
I'm assuming what this guy here said sits well with most of you. now let me ask this: how many of you think 'big rigs' sucks? how many of you played it? just because you have played a game doesn't mean you can't come to a conclusion if it is any good. The conclusion maybe inaccurate, or perhaps even wrong, but just because his conclusion conflicts with yours doesn't necessarily make it wrong.