How to solve the hacking problem..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wuflungdung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Wuflungdung
Member since 2007 • 634 Posts

Instead of whinging on the forums, how about when there is a hacker you report them. Sony isn't just going to ban them if they don't know who they are.

http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx

Avatar image for UnknownElement4
UnknownElement4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 UnknownElement4
Member since 2008 • 2603 Posts

The problem with reporting them is that...Sony will ban them...and then the hackers will just unban themselves. So reporting won't do much.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
unfortunately not everyone is smart enough to do that. but they will come here and complain with the same thread everyday
fusionhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fusionhunter
Member since 2008 • 2009 Posts

Someone needs to post some sort of CFW and pretend it does piracy and Sony can't ban your account and then when people download it, it would brick their PS3 on purpose lol. Would be well funny.:lol: (Downloads: 10,004)

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#5 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Instead of whinging on the forums, how about when there is a hacker you report them. Sony isn't just going to ban them if they don't know who they are.

http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx

Wuflungdung

I agree with you dude, but just as others have said, there is little that can be done about it. Some people dont' see that this will have a SERIOUS impact on sonys business model. Now they are most likely going to have to release a new console alot earlier then expected...which isn't a good thing!!!

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

Someone needs to post some sort of CFW and pretend it does piracy and Sony can't ban your account and then when people download it, it would brick their PS3 on purpose lol. Would be well funny.:lol: (Downloads: 10,004)

fusionhunter
Haha. That's kind of harsh, but it would serve them right. "This is MY PS3, and I can do whatever I want with it! So take that So-- Oh... Oh no! What the!? :cry: "
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
C'mon now, that's just downright too easy and obvious. Everyone would rather b**** on online forums instead.