How long will the red super slim GOW bundle be availalble?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts

Any Sony fans now how long bundles like these will last? I'm really thinking about getting a PS3 and this deal is really appealing for $300.

Any idea how long we can expect this to be for sale? I've only got $50 in spare spending money so it might take a long time to save up. Will this be around until the fall? winter?

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
When they make bundles for a specific game they seem to only make limited quantities because they only sell around the time of release for the game. No store near me has any. So if you find one, buy it. If you can't get the money then just buy a future bunde.This fall/winter you won't find them anywhere except maybe ebay for stupid amounts of money.
ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts

It's tempting, now that it's come down to $299.  I'd rather have the 500GB black Super Slim with Gran Turismo and Infamous 2, personally.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts

It's tempting, now that it's come down to $299.  I'd rather have the 500GB black Super Slim with Gran Turismo and Infamous 2, personally.

ItsEvolution
I only have a launch PS1, never got a ps2, and the GOW looks fun and mmmm that red Ps3