How long do you think Bioshock Infinite will include the first game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tigerman950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Tigerman950
Member since 2005 • 2516 Posts

From the looks of it it doesn't seem like Bioshock Infinite's standard edition (which includes the original) is a limited, but I could still be wrong.  I'd rather wait on it for the price to go down but I'm not sure how much longer it will include the first game bundled with it.  Having played it for an hour timed trial I just might make an exception for never getting games soon after launch.  

sagejonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 sagejonathan
Member since 2011 • 519 Posts
I think it will always include it. It's one disc so I don't see why they would take it out. Plus, its best to play the first game before playing infinite. It'll make the game a better experience.
happy_dude64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 happy_dude64
Member since 2007 • 994 Posts

Assassins Creed Revelations had the same package idea. It had AC1 for free the same way Bioshock Infinite does on PS3. I got ACR almost a year after it came out and I still got the AC1 for free. I'm guessing it'll be the same idea for Bioshock. Next time your at a gamestore check out new copies of Assassins Creed Revelations. If it still has the AC1 offer I'm guessing Bioshock will too two years after it launches. Hope that helps.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

Just get it. If you haven't played either, play Bioshock 1 first. It'll make you appreciate Infinite even more. And you won't regret it. They're both among the greatest games of this generation.