Hey I have heard a rumor about the ps3..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crakhed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 crakhed
Member since 2003 • 400 Posts
 dual shock controllers. I've heard that the Ps3 controllers will not have the Rumble factor. If so, do you think this will really effect the gaming experience of the ps3? thanks much appreciated.
Crazy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Crazy87
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
dual shock controllers. I've heard that the Ps3 controllers will not have the Rumble factor. If so, do you think this will really effect the gaming experience of the ps3? thanks much appreciated.crakhed

there is no rumble in the sixaxis ps3 controllors they have moition senseing and no i didnt even notice rumble
ahall999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ahall999
Member since 2003 • 1077 Posts
I don't even notice it doesn't have rumble, doesn't matter to me either way what I do notice is how light the thing is
vauba_haoly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 vauba_haoly
Member since 2005 • 402 Posts
I tried some racing game demo at a store and I definitely noticed the lack of rumble.
MikeinSC2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 MikeinSC2
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts
Didn't they remove the rumble due to a lawsuit? I doubt they'll bring it back because it'll be nigh impossible to prove the technology is completely original and I doubt they want to pay a licensing fee to the copyright holder.
-=Mike
Ontario21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Ontario21
Member since 2004 • 374 Posts
I miss the Rumble and I'm am annoyed at the Sony fanboys who say they don't miss it because they never want to criticize Sony. Leaving Rumble out is stupid, motion sensing and rumble can coexist.  I want it to return.
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
I miss the Rumble and I'm am annoyed at the Sony fanboys who say they don't miss it because they never want to criticize Sony. Leaving Rumble out is stupid, motion sensing and rumble can coexist. I want it to return.Ontario21
im not a sony fanboy and i dont miss it at all.....rumble doesnt matter at all for me and Resistance is 10x than gears IMO.
junk56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 junk56
Member since 2003 • 1748 Posts
Most of us can live with rumbles because heck, do our keyboards and mice rumble? Imagine going to CPL and seeing everybody's keyboard shaking on the table. If you don't think about it, you won't miss it. Simple as that. Play the game, enjoy it, forget about rumble
collven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 collven
Member since 2003 • 54 Posts
 dual shock controllers. I've heard that the Ps3 controllers will not have the Rumble factor. If so, do you think this will really effect the gaming experience of the ps3? thanks much appreciated.crakhed
So let me get this straight. Almost 3 months after it was released, you heard a rumor that the PS3 controllers woultn't have rumble? Were you living under a rock, or are you trolling?