This topic is locked from further discussion.

sauleros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sauleros
Member since 2007 • 486 Posts

my words:

what is the most recient game of socom for the psp? im thinking buy one socom...this game have insfrastructure mode and suport mic realy?

google translator:

which is the most recent SOCOM game for psp? I am thinking about buying a game of SOCOM ... this has support for insfrastructura and microphone right?

i put 2 text cuz im mexican XD

supperbig92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 supperbig92
Member since 2005 • 393 Posts

socom fire team bravo 2 in my oppinion is the best one for the psp. its one of the 3 that are out. including tactical strike and the first one.

yes this game supports the mic, great graphics and awesome comunity for it being a hand held game. ive honestly found myself addicted to this game

so you can probably find it for around 20 dollars or so.its a great game .good luck hombre:D

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts

Get SOCOM FireTeam Bravo 2. It supports Infrastructure and Mic.

Best game on PSP in my opinion :).

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

ChiddaPotta

... and hackers out the dirt-hole. I'm not saying it's impossible to find a game without one, I'm just saying that it's a matter of minutes until one does decend on you and other well-intentioned gamers and rains on your collective parade.

Just be aware that hackers are ruining the online side of every popular shooter on the PSP... if you keep it in mind and move on to new rooms when one crashes your game, there's enjoyment to be had, but it's far, far from Xbox Live levels of moderator control.

Also, be aware that "SOCOM: Tactical Strike" is more like "Full Spectrrum Warrior" than a straight-up shooter. And who knows, perhaps there's less hacking on that game because it's not nearly the Man-Fest that the other shooters in the series are.

Next Caller.

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts
[QUOTE="ChiddaPotta"]

ston3henge

... and hackers out the dirt-hole. I'm not saying it's impossible to find a game without one, I'm just saying that it's a matter of minutes until one does decend on you and other well-intentioned gamers and rains on your collective parade.

Just be aware that hackers are ruining the online side of every popular shooter on the PSP... if you keep it in mind and move on to new rooms when one crashes your game, there's enjoyment to be had, but it's far, far from Xbox Live levels of moderator control.

Also, be aware that "SOCOM: Tactical Strike" is more like "Full Spectrrum Warrior" than a straight-up shooter. And who knows, perhaps there's less hacking on that game because it's not nearly the Man-Fest that the other shooters in the series are.

Next Caller.

Yes, I have been through hackers a few times but its no problem for me. I just leave the game or wait for him/her/them to get kicked out.

UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 UnamedThing
Member since 2008 • 1761 Posts
[QUOTE="ston3henge"][QUOTE="ChiddaPotta"]

ChiddaPotta

Next Caller.

Yes, I have been through hackers a few times but its no problem for me. I just leave the game or wait for him/her/them to get kicked out.

Usually he hacks so he cant be kicked.

wado-karate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 wado-karate
Member since 2007 • 3831 Posts
I didn't encounter many hackers on FTB 2, it was really good actually. Maybe thats just me though, or I didn't notice. Get Fireteam Bravo 2 though, its the best out of all of them.
sauleros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sauleros
Member since 2007 • 486 Posts
ok tanks to all
Comrade_Buff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 Comrade_Buff
Member since 2009 • 241 Posts

You don't need to worry about Socom FTB: 2 when it comes to hackers. 80% of the hackers in the game are name hackers which are absolutely benign.

I (hear from reviews) that FTB2 is the best, of FTB1, 2, and the third. Of course, I have both FTB 1 and 2, it's just that I do not have the third one.

unksea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 unksea
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts

get socom fire team baravo 2 it Supports a mic and has a robust online community and keeps growing you can get it for around 15 bucks used

blooddog28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#11 blooddog28
Member since 2008 • 2049 Posts
[QUOTE="ChiddaPotta"]

Yes I highly reccomend fireteam bravo 2. AMAZING online play and mic support.
mariothapimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mariothapimp
Member since 2009 • 85 Posts
i am also thinkin about buyin socom fireteam bravo 2. i love socom online!!!
geedotherodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

#13 geedotherodian
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

Ftb2 is a great game but so is tactical strike. The gameplay is obviously very different but it suceeds in its goal, if you are unsure just try the demo on the PSN store.

wado-karate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 wado-karate
Member since 2007 • 3831 Posts

get socom fire team baravo 2 it Supports a mic and has a robust online community and keeps growing you can get it for around 15 bucks used

unksea

Good job bumping a three month old thread.

Edit: My bad, 6 months.