GOW3 final boss help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts

i started it in hard and kratos daddy is kicking my... but anyways how do u beat him?? already tryed kicking his butt and not letting him get to the hart since it gives life.. nothing is working.. btw i have not much in the magic department so i tryed blocking the clone throw and when ever the clones are around i kill them for magic orbs but still nothing is getting through...

mkaliaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mkaliaz
Member since 2004 • 1979 Posts

It just takes a long time, at least for me it was a long fight. Personally, i was using the blades of exile at first and was getting destroyed constantly. Then, randomly, i switched it up the hades blades and i beat him in the first try.

Also, hit the center heart area for green orbs. I was able to stay near 100% health the whole time when i used the hades blades. Beyond that, just do you best to dodge his attacks, counter with L1 when something might hit, and focus on him and try to ignore the clones as much as possible. Your best bet is to play a little defensive.....but obviously dont let him recharge his HP.

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Keasy4
forget it just beat him thanks anyways
mkaliaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mkaliaz

Also, i would try to dodge the clone throw move he does (the one where it goes yellow as it rushes forward). I wasnt able to block that as far as i remember.

mkaliaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mkaliaz

forget it just beat him thanks anywaysKeasy4

congrats :)

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Keasy4

[QUOTE="Keasy4"]forget it just beat him thanks anywaysmkaliaz

congrats :)

did u kept pressing the O button towards the end cuz im still pressing it for the 1000 hit combo.. do they give it to u or am i wasting time?
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Keasy4
n thanx :-)
mkaliaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mkaliaz

did u kept pressing the O button towards the end cuz im still pressing it for the 1000 hit combo.. do they give it to u or am i wasting time?Keasy4

Hahah, i did that for awhile and after a bit i said F THIS and took a risk and just let go. I dont really agree with that design choice but whatever....lol.

Anyways, i did do a little looking on the 1000 hit combo prior to getting to the end boss and no one mentioned zues so i figured it wouldnt work, too bad, would be the easiest way.

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Keasy4

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i been doing it for a while now n that's is easy to get now (final whippen) then in the game.. ill stop at 11 and see if i get it or not... hope i do and it wont be in vane