Good PSP Go games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Siblyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Siblyx
Member since 2009 • 37 Posts

I'm getting a PSP Go soon and I was wondering what games I should get. I'm looking for FPS, driving, and RPG games. Oh and any survival horror games would be good too.

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

Try the Suggestions Thread and/ or the Go! Thread. Both are stickied.

RAGINGxPONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RAGINGxPONY
Member since 2009 • 1452 Posts
FPS- Socom Firetema Bravo 3 (Comes out in November i think also it's tps but PSP has no good FPS) Maybe get Resistance as it is out right now. Driving-Motorstorm Artic Edge if you want arcadey sort of racer, or Grad Tourismo if you want driving Sim(comes out October 1st) RPG-Crisis Core(I assume they will make it available for download as it is one of the more popular games on the psp) Survival Horror-Silent Hill, Never Played it but heard it was pretty good
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

FPS- Socom Firetema Bravo 3 (Comes out in November i think also it's tps but PSP has no good FPS) Maybe get Resistance as it is out right now. Driving-Motorstorm Artic Edge if you want arcadey sort of racer, or Grad Tourismo if you want driving Sim(comes out October 1st) RPG-Crisis Core(I assume they will make it available for download as it is one of the more popular games on the psp) Survival Horror-Silent Hill, Never Played it but heard it was pretty goodRAGINGxPONY

• The PSP has a few good FPS. The MoH series, both "Heroes", as well as PSOne Classic titles all rock. SOCOM is not an FPS, nor is SOCOM 3 out on the market yet. It could be a complete piece of **** like the PS3 console title that needed patches to be remotely playable weeks after launch. Don't advise people to buy a game you have no experience with whatsoever. Same goes for "Gran Tourismo PSP". You have NO idea if that game is any good.
hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts
Not sure what they will have available but if you're looking for a street racer/customization driving game imo Midnight club 3 or LA Remix is far superior then any driving game of that genre out there. For FPS, I found Syphon Filter 1 and 2 to be pretty enjoyable. RPG, 99 percent of the people on this board will agree that Crisis Core is a must have. I highly recommend FF Tactics as well although that is SRPG. For Survival Horror, they have Silent Hill (I thought it was so-so) as well as Resident Evil (ps1 download).
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

Definitely get on of the syphon filters and resistence. Also I you like to take a break from FPS then try loco roco midnight carnival as its made for the PSP GO in mind.

PDBHP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PDBHP
Member since 2005 • 129 Posts

I'm getting a PSP Go soon and I was wondering what games I should get. I'm looking for FPS, driving, and RPG games. Oh and any survival horror games would be good too.

Siblyx

Resistance Retribution is the best shooter on PSP IMO and it has great online play

RAGINGxPONY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RAGINGxPONY
Member since 2009 • 1452 Posts

[QUOTE="RAGINGxPONY"]FPS- Socom Firetema Bravo 3 (Comes out in November i think also it's tps but PSP has no good FPS) Maybe get Resistance as it is out right now. Driving-Motorstorm Artic Edge if you want arcadey sort of racer, or Grad Tourismo if you want driving Sim(comes out October 1st) RPG-Crisis Core(I assume they will make it available for download as it is one of the more popular games on the psp) Survival Horror-Silent Hill, Never Played it but heard it was pretty goodston3henge

• The PSP has a few good FPS. The MoH series, both "Heroes", as well as PSOne Classic titles all rock. SOCOM is not an FPS, nor is SOCOM 3 out on the market yet. It could be a complete piece of **** like the PS3 console title that needed patches to be remotely playable weeks after launch. Don't advise people to buy a game you have no experience with whatsoever. Same goes for "Gran Tourismo PSP". You have NO idea if that game is any good.

Yo dude chill, i put that in my post that those few games would not be released for awhile so obviously i didn't play them. I also told him Socom was a TPS. Next time could you please try and read my post more carefully thanks!