Game Saves for GTA IV

This topic is locked from further discussion.

flow797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 flow797
Member since 2003 • 175 Posts

anyone know if you will be able to share game saves, for those of us that aren't a teenager with a $&%* load of free time.

I just hope its not gay like Burnout paradise

sorry if this double posted my broswer froze on me.

Avatar image for ragdollsrock012
ragdollsrock012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 ragdollsrock012
Member since 2007 • 396 Posts
I'm a Teenager with a $&%* load of free time! I don't know though if you can share saves. I do know though that you don't have to go to a house to save!
Sandro909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Sandro909
Member since 2004 • 15221 Posts

anyone know if you will be able to share game saves, for those of us that aren't a teenager with a $&%* load of free time.

I just hope its not gay like Burnout paradise

sorry if this double posted my broswer froze on me.

flow797

Oh the irony... :roll:

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14803 Posts
I actually used some gamesaves cause I don't have loads of time, but this is one game I wouldn't want one.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Man I love being a Teenager with a $&%* load of free time. :P
flow797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 flow797
Member since 2003 • 175 Posts

Man I love being a Teenager with a $&%* load of free time. :PDuckman5

I miss being a teenager with a $&%* of free time, I really really miss it, I just hope one of you teenagers will help a gamer out by posting a game save

LaGgY_42o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LaGgY_42o
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
hope someone post one too. Had to rent a PS3 to play it since I dont have enough money on hand to buy one. Goes back in a month and I just want to f*ck around in the city without any restrictions.
ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

1) What is the point of playing the game with someone elses saves? I say this as someone who is not a teenager with loads of free time. I am 28, married, have a full-time job, and am a full-time college student. Sure, I don't have as much free time for gaming as I used to, but what time I do have, I'd rather spend playing the games myself, then just load someone else's almost finished game and beat it. Maybe I'd finish more games that way, but the ending isn't the only part of a game (and quite often isn't the best part).

2) That being said, I would guess it would be possible. Most of the games that I've seen with un-copyable saves are games that make a big deal out of online ranking. If you loaded someone else's saves on your profile it would seriously mess up the rankings, so they don't allow it. Makes me wonder, once Home comes out with the equivalent of achievements, will all game saves be uncharable? Hopefully so.