Finished Dead Island what next?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

biswajit90210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 biswajit90210
Member since 2006 • 511 Posts

Hey guys i hope everyones doing great..i just beat dead island will obviously go back and play it again i finished on lvl 41 in my first playthrough..anway i recently bought assassin's creed revelations but after playing such an intense gamei just don't feel like going back to the ac universe as i have played all of them.Any other game that i can try out which is a rpg but a little higher on the difficulty scale?i was thinking dark souls can u people suggest any other game that i can try?how does left 4 dead 2 work?is the online still going strong..any kind of info will help thanks and cheers.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
Left 4 Dead 2 is for PC. The worse version is out for 360 as well. I suggest you play Shadows of the Damned. Awesome game. Like really great.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Hey guys i hope everyones doing great..i just beat dead island will obviously go back and play it again i finished on lvl 41 in my first playthrough..anway i recently bought assassin's creed revelations but after playing such an intense gamei just don't feel like going back to the ac universe as i have played all of them.Any other game that i can try out which is a rpg but a little higher on the difficulty scale?i was thinking dark souls can u people suggest any other game that i can try?how does left 4 dead 2 work?is the online still going strong..any kind of info will help thanks and cheers.

biswajit90210

Left for dead 2 is a 360 exclusive I do believe, but I could be wrong. But if you have it, play it. It doesnt have any rpg elements but is still very fun to play, especially co-op.

But I will suggest Nier to try out. It has a easy - hard difficulty option, and the boss battles are some of the funnest to beat. They are huge bosses. It's set in a very dark setting, and has a very good overall story. The side missions are kinda lame, but offer good money. It takes a while to actually get into the bulk of the story, but once you do, it gets good. It should be fairly cheap by now too. It's a free roam rpg.

Or, if you have enough money, buy Tales of Graces F. I played Tales of the Abyss and its a awesome rpg. It has co-op options too when in battle.

Maluk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Maluk
Member since 2004 • 175 Posts

Play Dead Island with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't find any games online :(

biswajit90210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 biswajit90210

ya i always wanted to check nier out i will soon i guess..worst thing is iam one of those guys who is really scared to get into skyrim..after all that i heard about it.

is it any better now?can it actually be completed?because i seriously want to try it out.

biswajit90210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 biswajit90210

@maluk sure i dont mind but iam not really an online gamer mostly single player but i would love to get into dead island coop how do i join you?

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#7 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

ya i always wanted to check nier out i will soon i guess..worst thing is iam one of those guys who is really scared to get into skyrim..after all that i heard about it.

is it any better now?can it actually be completed?because i seriously want to try it out.

biswajit90210

Skyrim is iffy. I know people who have no problems with it, but I also know people who have horrendeous problems with it. I personally have problems with it. Plus the new patch that came out supposedly did more harm than good. I would wait until a greatest hits or when the edition with all dlc comes out to get it.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
deus ex human revolution.. i would recommend this game to anyone
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts

Saints Row 3 is a GREAT game

biswajit90210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 biswajit90210

played deus ex loved it..saint's row 3 looked awesome but stupid angry joe killed it for me..i.e his review changed my mind anyway will try skyrim for sure waiting for the goty edition.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

Saints Row 3 is a GREAT game

hockeydude29
started it last night, i agree
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#12 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

RPG's to try: Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands.

Other games: Shadows of the Damned, Rage, Bioshock, Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Zombie Games: Dead Rising 2, Dead Nation, Resident Evil 5.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Rage

Dead Rising 2

Resident Evil 5

biswajit90210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 biswajit90210

played all of them but yes RAGE is something i haven't tried too bad it wasn't well recieved to hell with that i must get it and check it out.