Fallout 3 Firelance

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JGores

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JGores
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Anyone know if it has been proven possible or impossible to have the firelance alien blaster random occur more than once per game? Also, if anyone could name any locations of the ammo besides the crash site, fort bannister, and the crater, please post here.
JGores

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JGores
Anybody know?
JGores

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JGores
Nobody knows?
JGores

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JGores
Bump......................
Avatar image for modestkraut1291
modestkraut1291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 modestkraut1291
Member since 2009 • 763 Posts

is that a weapon? random drop? i havent encountered it...sounds cool. post a pic? maybe someone might know what your talking about

cherryghost41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cherryghost41
Where did you even encounter it?? I have yet to come across this random event and i am wondering if i just missed it or something.
JGores

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JGores
To the first dudes question, no sry i don't have a picture of it. Although it is the second strongest gun in the game. only thing stronger is the fat man, but the alien blaster has much more fire rate and so you can kill a deathclaw on very hard with 1 or 2 hits. And to the second guys question, yes i have already gotten the event and it happened near the super duper mart. I am just trying to investigate if it can occur ever again after the first time. So if anyone knows anything, please post.
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DeathTemplar
Member since 2005 • 172 Posts

as far as i understand, the ammo for it is only at the locations you already mentioned. I found it at the alien crash site tho.

JGores

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JGores
bump
seannn199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 seannn199
Member since 2008 • 1137 Posts

thats the noly place were you find alien blaster ammo is the crash site, its limited for a reason, its good

JGores

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JGores
anyone else know?
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
The space ship can crash multiple times though. It also crashes in one other spot not in the crash site too. It's a metro station yard I believe. I know because I seen it happen.
billybowlster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 billybowlster
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Anyone know if it has been proven possible or impossible to have the firelance alien blaster random occur more than once per game? Also, if anyone could name any locations of the ammo besides the crash site, fort bannister, and the crater, please post here.JGores
just listen for the crash in the distance (sounds like a fat man and car nuke blast), mine occured near the mirleurk nest for the crater supply ladys quest, just after the bridge full of land mines.
Garudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Garudo
Member since 2004 • 436 Posts
i got it near the supermarket (during the wat survival guide blah blah blah quest)...i duno if urs are the same as mine...hv a try..i meant the firelance n ammos
The_X_Factor_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 The_X_Factor_9
Member since 2009 • 503 Posts

For the record, the Experiemental M.I.R.V. is the strongest weapon in the game. Why fire off 1 nuke when you can fire off 8 instead?

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

I've encountered a random drop of alien blaster ammo during my first playthrough. It was like a fireball that came down from the sky. All that I can give you about that, I was at one of the very ends of the map. Close to the invisible wall. There were two rad scorpions in the area and I got the chinese becon signal there as well.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

For the record, the Experiemental M.I.R.V. is the strongest weapon in the game. Why fire off 1 nuke when you can fire off 8 instead?

The_X_Factor_9

For indoors and closed quarters, alien blaster is the strongest. A MIRV would get you killed in that situation.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
[QUOTE="JGores"]Anyone know if it has been proven possible or impossible to have the firelance alien blaster random occur more than once per game? Also, if anyone could name any locations of the ammo besides the crash site, fort bannister, and the crater, please post here.billybowlster
just listen for the crash in the distance (sounds like a fat man and car nuke blast), mine occured near the mirleurk nest for the crater supply ladys quest, just after the bridge full of land mines.

Don't bring back old threads. This one is nearly 3 months old.