exclusives out for PS3 in 2007

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LeDavester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LeDavester
Member since 2007 • 271 Posts
SOURCE: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25711942

PS3 EXCLUSIVES COMING OUT IN 2007

LAIR:
lair
HEAVENLY SWORD:
hs
TIME CRISIS 4 WITH GUNCON 3:
tc
UNCHARTED DRAKES FORTUNE:
uncharted
NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA:
NGt
Timed exclusive: HAZE:
hze
FOLKLORE:
folklore
WARHAWK:
wh
Unfinished Graphics: SOCOM CONFRONTATION:
socom333
HOME:
home
RATCHET AND CLANK TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION:
rac33333
Timed Exclusive: Unreal Tournament 3:

it3
Eye of the Judgement:
eoj

I AM SORRY IF I MISSED ANYMORE EXCLUSIVES/TIMED EXLUSIVES.
Gismo25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Gismo25
Member since 2007 • 290 Posts
What about Killzone?
libthegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 libthegod
Member since 2006 • 1517 Posts

What about Killzone?Gismo25

Nothing confirmed.

cameronc08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cameronc08
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts

Excellent. Thank you for solidifying my decision to sell my n'ever-working, on my 6th one' XBox 360 for a PS3.

Someguyinavan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Someguyinavan
Member since 2006 • 213 Posts
Nice screenshots... MGS4 might come out in 07 but maybe thats only for Japan.. Looking forward to Lair and Heavenly Sword :D
grandstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 grandstroker
Member since 2005 • 281 Posts

Excellent. Thank you for solidifying my decision to sell my n'ever-working, on my 6th one' XBox 360 for a PS3.

cameronc08
Do you store your Xbox on top of the furnace? But Really what makes me want to get a ps3 is Socom and Lair.....DARN YOU 600$ PRICE TAG, when Socom comes out I'm selling everything i own to get it >:3 Killzone 2 will also be a big plus!
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
Just curious. Has UT3 being timed exclusive been confirmed? I only saw a rumor that it might happen due to the difference stances on User-Generated Content.
CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts
Love it Love it Loveeeee it!
miahpreston03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 miahpreston03
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
Just curious. Has UT3 being timed exclusive been confirmed? I only saw a rumor that it might happen due to the difference stances on User-Generated Content.The_Rick_14
cameronc08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cameronc08
No, I don't store my XBox on top of a furnace. It lays on it's side on a wooden shelf-like object. There just the biggest P.O.S. quality hardware I have ever owned. A shame as I enjoy playing COD2 online a lot, and the online portion is nicely executed. But they are shipping me my 5th or 6th new one, so I am going to sell it, move on and try the PS3 to see how I like that. The only game I play for the 360 is COD2 online anyways, so it's a win-win! I'm not biased toward either system, just want to try the other side of the fence if you will.
SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SkyCastleDan
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
Prediction: At least half of those games get delayed till 2008. It's the way Sony does things now a days. Seriously, can Lair even keep a release date? March, then May 7, then July 31 now August 7....I hate this crap.
GeneralX84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GeneralX84
Member since 2007 • 768 Posts
Lair, Heavenly Sword and NGS look the best among these
gettingheavenly swordand NGS
DSPX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DSPX
Member since 2004 • 585 Posts

cameronc08

I don't understand why so many people are having to go throughmultiple XBox 360's. I have hadthe same 360fora year and a half and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. I have never even seen this red ring of death thingy. The only thing that happens is that very rarely a game will lock up, but that also happens on my PS3.

munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 munsoned
Member since 2006 • 3064 Posts

cameronc08

tell that to a mule and he would kick ur brains out

anything over 2 is just a big lie lol

munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 munsoned
[QUOTE="cameronc08"]

DSPX

I don't understand why so many people are having to go throughmultiple XBox 360's. I have hadthe same 360fora year and a half and nothing has ever gone wrong with it. I have never even seen this red ring of death thingy. The only thing that happens is that very rarely a game will lock up, but that also happens on my PS3.

its easy all u gotta do is unplug ur ab cables and ull get the red ring of death. thats where alot of these lie videos and pics come from.guy on youtube bought 5 360s in one nite all 5 of them had red of death. and thats how he did it. i found this trick out when i went over my cousins house he turn on his 360 but didnt have his cords pluged in..
SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SuperMario254
Member since 2003 • 2897 Posts
[QUOTE="cameronc08"]

munsoned

my buddy has gone though 4 of them and my other friend has gone through 2 and his 3rd keeps crashing on him now, and they both live in there mothers basement year round so is not hot.. just not built well
SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SuperMario254
Member since 2003 • 2897 Posts
[QUOTE="munsoned"][QUOTE="cameronc08"]

SuperMario254

my buddy has gone though 4 of them and my other friend has gone through 2 and his 3rd keeps crashing onhim now, and they both live in there mothers basement year round so is not hot.. just not built well

sory for the double, that wasnt a fanboy opinion... just an observation as a gamer wasnt trying to start a war just letting you know that there are many cases where more then 2 360's have craped out on people

munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 munsoned
[QUOTE="SuperMario254"][QUOTE="munsoned"][QUOTE="cameronc08"]

SuperMario254

my buddy has gone though 4 of them and my other friend has gone through 2 and his 3rd keeps crashing onhim now, and they both live in there mothers basement year round so is not hot.. just not built well

sory for the double, that wasnt a fanboy opinion... just an observation as a gamer wasnt trying to start a war just letting you know that there are many cases where more then 2 360's have craped out on people

no worries im buying both ps3 and 360but 6 360s broke!!!where did u buy them from the goodwill?
cameronc08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cameronc08
[QUOTE="cameronc08"]

munsoned

I assure you it is not a lie, I am moving onto my 6th 360. I do nothing wrong, the hardware is just built very poorly and so it dies quite easily. I am hoping that once I sell my 360 and get a PS3 that this problem goes away, as it is quite a hassle. I enjoy games from time to time, but not one particular system, so like I previously stated it isn't a big loss for me to sell the 360. I would just like to have a faithful system so that if I ever want to play a game, I can. These games the topic creator showed look quite promising as well, thus bringing me back to my previous statement.

cameronc08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cameronc08
And I bought my original 360 from Wal Mart (stayed overnight the night they were released so I had something for Christmas), and ever since, the rest come from 360's factory in Texas, either refurbished or brand new. Most assuredly not Goodwill hahah.
grimone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 grimone01
Member since 2006 • 200 Posts
[QUOTE="munsoned"][QUOTE="cameronc08"]

cameronc08

I assure you it is not a lie, I am moving onto my 6th 360. I do nothing wrong, the hardware is just built very poorly and so it dies quite easily. I am hoping that once I sell my 360 and get a PS3 that this problem goes away, as it is quite a hassle. I enjoy games from time to time, but not one particular system, so like I previously stated it isn't a big loss for me to sell the 360. I would just like to have a faithful system so that if I ever want to play a game, I can. These games the topic creator showed look quite promising as well, thus bringing me back to my previous statement.

this should help a brother out! http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24948509

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
Nice screenshots and a good list, but it might be better placed in System Wars. People in this forum probably know about most of them and already have a PS3. (Like me.) You'd raise more awareness of these exclusives there.