Enslaved Demo available on EU psn who played it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
just got on my european account and went on to the latest they got on psn and i found the enslaved demo ready to play. i was once very skeptical about this game, but wow after i played it i seriously wanted to play the whole game. they're not hiding it at all, this is a story driven game with a bunch of cinematic set pieces, and im lovin it.
-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
It was ok. The demo didnt make me want to buy the game.
Avatar image for jakethesnake159
jakethesnake159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#3 jakethesnake159
Member since 2009 • 6284 Posts

It was ok for a demo, i will still wait for the review.

jaidev004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jaidev004
Member since 2004 • 358 Posts

the graphics are great but the motion doesnt seem fluid for the main character!! i liked the girl kinda reminds me of heavenly sword but all in all the demo was average

Avatar image for Too_tight_shoes
Too_tight_shoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Too_tight_shoes
Member since 2009 • 2486 Posts
Its a great demo but like -Hoax- said... it doesn't really sell the game too well.
indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
anyone else?!
Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts
I thought it was fun. I didn't really know it was a platformer before. I thought the platforming sequences were cool. Combat was pretty basic square/triangle but I liked the level design. The trailer at the end looked good too. I'm curious to see how the other abilities change combat. Boss battles looks awesome too. And supposedly this game is gonna have a really good story. The demo sold me on it. Maybe not a day 1 purchase, but I'll probably pick it up before the year is over.
optiplex7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 optiplex7
Member since 2006 • 738 Posts

The Demo was like being in a movie with stuff flying everywhere. I liked the part when your on the outside of the planes wings and you can see the building your about to crash into and your frantically trying to get out of the way.

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
personally hated it
razzkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 razzkazz
Member since 2004 • 730 Posts

I thought the visuals were incredible, I love the style, it's the most cinematic game I've played since Uncharted 2. On the downside, I really felt like the platforming took all the freedom away from the player. You can only jump to the parts of the the level you're supposed to so there's no way to fail. It helps keep it as cinematic as possible, but there's no reward when there's no risk of missing a jump. The combat was standard melee fare with a great camera, which also kept things cinematic. I think it's great to look at but didn't feel any sense of accomplishment from the gameplay itself.