EA Sports Trophies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

canesmang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 canesmang
Member since 2008 • 161 Posts

Is it just me or are some ea sports games trophy challenges ridiculously specific and hard to get?

Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Giangio
Member since 2003 • 11759 Posts
Like the one where you have to watch an entire live broadcast of EA MMA?
canesmang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 canesmang
Member since 2008 • 161 Posts

LOL I didn't know about that one. Yeah stuff like that.

Xx-Addict-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xx-Addict-xX
Member since 2009 • 1119 Posts
the just tedious stuff so you check out like all aspects and every game mode.
2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

Isn't Fight Night Round 4 where you need to be the ONLINE WORLD CHAMP to get a trophy? I don't even know how that works but it sounds rediculous. What if the guy that got the belt just decided he wanted to retire, or if he doesn't retire what if he just plays one match a month? I'm sure there must be some mechanism where it's not as bad as it sounds. Otherwise nobody would ever be able to platinum the game!

I notice that Fifa 10 was a really lengthy one to get. Not so much hard, as it would be an incredible grind, much more than someone that is only casually into Fifa could stand. You have to grind both in the offline mode with your "create a pro" as well as grind to win 100 matches online (which would take forever since there's lots of quitters, and some people are really good). There's also a handful of trophies that require you to play through or simulate SEVERAL seasons in manager mode, and it's possible to screw it up so you would have to start over the simulation. Basically the game is probably not bad for those that are huge fifa fans, but for a casual player it would take forever to do all the trophies.

On the other hand they made NCAA series, which seems to be incredibly easy to platinum for NCAA 11. I see alot of people have the Madden platinums as well, so they can't be that bad.