do you want test drive unlimited for playstation 3?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrPower1
Member since 2005 • 644 Posts

I really love this game and it only on xbox360 and i want it for playstation 3! i think that if i will have many votes for yes and i'll show it to atari and they will develop the game.

Please post a message to keep that topic up.

Gameplay:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1645

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eUaakZBcU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTdpRcpHyM&mode=related&search=

Go to www.testdriveunlimited.com

-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
meh, i really dont care, i might rent it if it came out for it tho
downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts
its not that good. I have played it and i have a 360
SimpsonFan0505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 SimpsonFan0505
Member since 2006 • 1533 Posts
No, Ridge Racer 7 is good enough and so is Motorstorm.
powerslide67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 powerslide67
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts

I dont care if TDU is made for the ps3

LoboSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 LoboSolo
Member since 2002 • 1136 Posts
No. I didn't care for this game. I'd like a good D1 drift game, GT5, and F1 which I'll have next week.
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
It's an awesome game, it would be great on the PS3, (but only if they included the seamless online integration, car clubs, etc).
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MrPower1
It's an awesome game, it would be great on the PS3, (but only if they included the seamless online integration, car clubs, etc).ColoradoKindBud
thank you!
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrPower1
If you dont know this game please search it in gamespot and then look at the pictures and trailers.
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrPower1
please post a message to keep this thread up.
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
they're making it for PS2.
But I guess all the negative propaganda scared them away from PS3... I guess the trolls are winning, sad.
Jamie_1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jamie_1987
Member since 2006 • 1822 Posts

it would be great for ppl that havent played it yet, as long as it keeps the online because its really fun

Avatar image for live4thepackers
live4thepackers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 live4thepackers
Member since 2006 • 13348 Posts
is this game like free roam or something, or do you always stay in your car?
SirRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SirRaven
Member since 2005 • 934 Posts
unless a racing game goes completely arcade style like Ridge Racer or Motorstorm, I don't know how they can even bother going through developmnet when looking at the headlights of the juggernaut that is Gran Turismo. So many racing sims come out but GT has set the standard. If you aren't even gonna come close to matching its caliber, why bother releasing more games. (that is for other racing sims that come out alongside GT...of course 360 will need it's forza and pgr).
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrPower1
they're making it for PS2.
But I guess all the negative propaganda scared them away from PS3... I guess the trolls are winning, sad.
Alpha2
well i hope that this poll will show Atari that there are many people that like this game.
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
The main thrust of this game is the non racing options. Getting a house to store your car in. buying clothes for your driver, searching throuh dealerships for cars and being able to drive the entire island to find other players who want to race.
Tsargrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tsargrad
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I had it on 360 until I sold the console. Its a fantastic game. If it hit PS3, I'd buy it  straight away. But if not so be it, and lets hope for another TD in the future that does come on PS3

MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MrPower1
If you want to see someone plays TDU go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eUaakZBcU&mode=related&search=
james791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 james791
Member since 2004 • 301 Posts
if it comes of ps3 i'll welcome it. if not, no biggie.
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MrPower1

Please tell more people to vote in this poll!

MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrPower1
look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTdpRcpHyM&mode=related&search=
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MrPower1
please keep voting.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
dude, the topics dead. just walk away..
trudefisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 trudefisk
Member since 2004 • 496 Posts

I really love this game and it only on xbox360 and i want it for playstation 3! i think that if i will have many votes for yes and i'll show it to atari and they will develop the game.

Gameplay:

MrPower1

yes i laike it^^
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MrPower1
[QUOTE="MrPower1"]

I really love this game and it only on xbox360 and i want it for playstation 3! i think that if i will have many votes for yes and i'll show it to atari and they will develop the game.

Gameplay:

trudefisk

yes i laike it^^

Thank you!
Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts

Actually. This isn't really a racing game to let you guys know. Its more of a driving game.

Because most of the time thats all you will be doing, which is just driving around an extrememly huge island.

The online isn't very good or isn't as good as they made it sound way before it came out. Peoiple will dissappear out of nowhere every couple of minutes to go to another server or something.

Anyway. ITs a beautiful game, but its mostly just driving around.

It not an exciting game at all. Theres no story or carreer mode or anything of the sort. There aren't many races either. Most of the events are you driving from one point to another by yourself. if you ask me they should not make it for PS3 unless they make it for of a racing game than a driving game and when they fix the online.

MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MrPower1
hmmm... not really true, just hear what gamespot had to say.
savage161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 savage161
Member since 2006 • 2126 Posts

I had this game for the 360..It blows ass! No the PS3 does not need this game. Besides it would be just another S**tty port to add to the mix. This game is Garbage. Atari should bury this game in the desert with all the old Atarti 2600 (I think that was the model cant remeber lol) E.T. games....*shivers* Test Drive Unlimited = poo!RabbidDawg

You blow Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and ive reported you for being an idiot, I love TD and i will fight for its honour, Ive got it for the 360 and play it alot so i wouldnt want a ps3 port and it scored a 7.8 which means its good and i think its a aa imo.

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts
i played it and i thought the online idea was very cool.. too bad the gameplay was is terrible. Sitting on a motercycle and being hardly able to turn a corner :( If they repair the online mode (i hear there are some probs with it) and the gameplay a part 2 would be most welcome on the ps3
Avatar image for GamersNightmare
GamersNightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GamersNightmare
Member since 2006 • 621 Posts
Oh hell ya I want this game for PS3. It's coming out on PC, PSP and PS2 so why not get it out for PS3. I love this game and it's probably the best overall car game to play online with (played it on 360). I've also owned all the old test drive games and some of those are better then the NFS series.
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MrPower1
Oh hell ya I want this game for PS3. It's coming out on PC, PSP and PS2 so why not get it out for PS3. I love this game and it's probably the best overall car game to play online with (played it on 360). I've also owned all the old test drive games and some of those are better then the NFS series.GamersNightmare
Thank you!
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MrPower1

Please call more people to vote.

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

I'll be getting for the PS2 when it hit the Store in the UK. I really hoped they make a ps3 version as well.

:D

h4yabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 h4yabusa
Member since 2005 • 879 Posts
the game is absolute pants
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MrPower1

I'll be getting for the PS2 when it hit the Store in the UK. I really hoped they make a ps3 version as well.

:D

Thomas-Crown
they wont unless we will have enough votes.
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MrPower1
Go to www.testdriveunlimited.com
Maverick128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Maverick128
Member since 2006 • 950 Posts
I had it for my 360. Traded it in a week later. The cars are cool but I got sick and tired of aholes in souped up cars bugging the hell outta me while I was still driving a Saturn Sky. Just get it on PC. I thought I remember a PS2 and PSP version coming out soon as well.
04JETTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 04JETTA
Member since 2005 • 5769 Posts
no i heard it wasnt that good
shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 shadystxxx
Member since 2005 • 2158 Posts
TDU is a great game, not as unlimited as the title makes out but it is a very enjoyable game.

If it came to ps3 untouched than yes people would enjoy this very much, but if they went the route of the ps2 version with next gen graphics, you should stay away from it.

The massively open online racing makes this game amazing, driving around a full island(that is 100% accurate) with some awesome cars and bikes is allot of fun.

You can just be driving along in your 1.5m mclaren f1 gtr and some idiot crashes into the back of you, all you need to do is press A flash your lights and challange them too an instant race and show them who has the driving skills, place a bet for the race if you wish, choose where to put the finish line and your off racing multi-player without going into a lobby or anything it is allot of fun and i play it a few times aweek.

Its feels totally seemless you join a multi-player race the same as you would a single player, you can make your own custom tracks to race on, their are mission races like dropping of a package without being caught by the cops, dropping of a sweet car to a garage without smashing it up, hitchhiker mission etc etc. you can make your own car clubs and race against other clubs, share custom tracks or just race or hang out i foget what the place is called where you can do this.TDU has custom paint shops, high end tuners where you take your ride to be souped up, although this is very limited and you can only choose between 3 different performance packs, you cannot add spoilers and vinlys etc stufflike that which is a shame, a feature like need for speed's auto-sculpt or just some where you could add your own parts and vinlys to personlise your ride would have been nice.

The graphics in TDU are amzing its defintily the best looking racer going at the moment and its been out a while, forza may be better, and so may motorstorm, but for now this is the best looking racing game you can buy, and with an hd-tv it looks gorgeous, it will look better in 1080p for those ps3/360 owners with a 1080p set.

Theirs plenty more to TDU and i think if the same version came to ps3, ps3 owners would love it, if i didnt already have it i would pick it up when ps3 is out over in the uk.
Ps3 doesnt have many online games at the moment so this game would keep racing fans going untill GT5 comes out.

Just thought i would let some ps3 owners know what this game is like, of course this is just my opinion, but i think this game is great and its been out a while and still has a big online community.

shadystxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 shadystxxx
Member since 2005 • 2158 Posts

Actually. This isn't really a racing game to let you guys know. Its more of a driving game.

Because most of the time thats all you will be doing, which is just driving around an extrememly huge island.

The online isn't very good or isn't as good as they made it sound way before it came out. Peoiple will dissappear out of nowhere every couple of minutes to go to another server or something.

Anyway. ITs a beautiful game, but its mostly just driving around.

It not an exciting game at all. Theres no story or carreer mode or anything of the sort. There aren't many races either. Most of the events are you driving from one point to another by yourself. if you ask me they should not make it for PS3 unless they make it for of a racing game than a driving game and when they fix the online.

Cedmln
Have you even played this game, i have racked up hours of gameplay on this and never once has someone just dissappear onto another server, if anyone does dissappear its because they have done it on purpose by either pulling up the island map,or quitting the game. Since when do racing games have story's in them only nfs does you never see the great racers with storys in them like GT and forza. And just to say all you do is drive around proves how much you have not played this game, even when you are just driving around their are live players all over the place you can challenge in an instant by pressing a, or you can just race about for fun, get chased by police etc, their are plenty of races, yes allot of single player races have you racing alone but these are called time trials just like any other game, their are plenty of normal races against the AI but then their are all the multi-player races. I forgot to mention the online arketplace feature, which they have just sorted out not long ago but anyways you can sell your cars to other live players, or buy other players cars, that way you can get the car your after already souped up for cheaper.
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#43 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
i would rather play full auto 2 than test drive ( and yes i did play it) and i hate Full Auto period, so that should tell you right there
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MrPower1
i would rather play full auto 2 than test drive ( and yes i did play it) and i hate Full Auto period, so that should tell you right thereKurupSoldr
Full Auto? I dont like this game and its not even like TDU.
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MrPower1

Go to http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1645

MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MrPower1

Please join my union! TDUPS3 or Test Drive Unlimited for Playstation 3.

MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MrPower1

Please keep voting.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44214 Posts

I do not have the PS3 yet ( waiting to see ) but I would think this game would go over BIG on PSN and you guys would love it untill GT5 and maybe after. Very unique sorta MMO for racing fans; I applaud the effort.

Certainly could'nt hurt the PS3 right now !!

MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MrPower1

I do not have the PS3 yet ( waiting to see ) but I would think this game would go over BIG on PSN and you guys would love it untill GT5 and maybe after. Very unique sorta MMO for racing fans; I applaud the effort.

Certainly could'nt hurt the PS3 right now !!

SecretPolice
Yup!
MrPower1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MrPower1

Please make a post.