This topic is locked from further discussion.

Murko74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Murko74
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

Does anybody know if this game will be coming to the PS3 and when?. I loved Diablo 1 and 2 and can't wait for 3. There doesn't seem to be very many RPG's coming out (good ones) and this is one I really want. I own and have finished Oblivion and Fallout 3 but have been in need of another good RPG to occupy my time. Not a fan of FF or any of the these types of RPG's.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34618 Posts

A clickfest like Diablo on consoles? No, dude.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
No, it won't and why you would think that is beyond me.
StarchildAD789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 StarchildAD789
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts

I guarentee that this game WILL come to PS3. Blizzard has spoke a) that Diablo can be possible on consoles and sees the potential in the console market to bring their games to it b) Blizzard is very happy with Sonys black machine. c) Its pretty obvious that the game is gonna come to consoles and Im willing to bet you in disney dollars that it does.

magicquebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 magicquebec
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts

Does anybody know if this game will be coming to the PS3 and when?. I loved Diablo 1 and 2 and can't wait for 3. There doesn't seem to be very many RPG's coming out (good ones) and this is one I really want. I own and have finished Oblivion and Fallout 3 but have been in need of another good RPG to occupy my time. Not a fan of FF or any of the these types of RPG's.

Murko74
Get "Sacred 2"
mithrixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 mithrixx
Member since 2008 • 1071 Posts

I guarentee that this game WILL come to PS3. Blizzard has spoke a) that Diablo can be possible on consoles and sees the potential in the console market to bring their games to it b) Blizzard is very happy with Sonys black machine. c) Its pretty obvious that the game is gonna come to consoles and Im willing to bet you in disney dollars that it does.

StarchildAD789
I hope so. This game will be awesome on PS3. But Blizzard is usually weary when it comes to big decisions like this one. I mean moving their game to consoles means a new market, new people and probably new source of pressure, and they don't respond well to pressure. Even though I hope they'd release it to PS3, i can't imagine blizzard risking a new challenge at this point of time. Now they need to polish their reputation. They don't care much about money, WoW makes enough of it for them.
player2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 player2
Member since 2003 • 124 Posts

I can see it possible that Diablo 3 make it to consoles With PC Sales down (Well pretty much sales everywhere is down)and all, Selling Diablo 3 for consoles would be common sense; And its not strange that blizzard would put a game on a console.Look back at Diablo, Warcraft 2, and even Starcraft. All on consoles. Oh, and while Blizzard does makes lots of money from World Of Warcraft, as a buisness standpoint, any buisness wants more money, no matter how much they are making,

Abicus7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Abicus7
Member since 2007 • 2009 Posts

I think you almost need a mouse to play diablo games, Playing them on a console would be mighty annoying. Damn I really want D3, hope my PC can run it...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb196d4ab501
deactivated-5bb196d4ab501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 deactivated-5bb196d4ab501
Member since 2006 • 181 Posts

blizzard has brought games to consoles, not Diablo, but others so it is a potential. Moreover, I would be willing to buy a keyboard and mouse for this marvelous series. I hope D3 moves to PS3 and if it does they will have another loyal fan hooked that otherwise woulodnt be buying it because of PC prices and my status of a starving college student.

Mr_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 Mr_Alexander
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts

blizzard has brought games to consoles, not Diablo, ...

Colinski283

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/diablo/index.html?tag=result;title;4 It's possible :P I'd still probably get it on PC unless it had mouse/keyboard support, and even then I'd probably buy it for the PC so I could play with friends

Jfisch93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 Jfisch93
Member since 2008 • 3557 Posts

Wow maybe Blizzard should just take over the world while their at it?

Nodashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nodashi
Member since 2003 • 1124 Posts

StarchildAD789

It's wishful thinking - blizzard is the only who can guarantee anything.

Other than that, I'll take thePC version anyway.

Blame console wars gayness - half my friends have Xbox 360s, other half has PS3s, and all of them have **** ends and people with any console can play together - since, let's be realistic, games are the SAME in both consoles wish VERY small adjustments - and I don't think it will happens soon since those games are played online on the console builder servers (and not the game's like blizz good old battlle.net) console games will never beat PC ones IMO.

Nodashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nodashi
Member since 2003 • 1124 Posts

ROFL, even the word PC was censored in the above comment...

Avatar image for TheGreatOutdoor
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheGreatOutdoor
Member since 2009 • 3234 Posts

Not sure if it is or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I am getting it for PC, so it won't effect me either way.