dark souls horrible game

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jaidev004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jaidev004
Member since 2004 • 358 Posts

just making a game insanely difficult doesnt make a game great. by the way i have played 8 bit gamesand now im 28. i do appreciate hardcore gamers but dark souls is far from great as cheap deaths do not make a great game.

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Its not that hard, I have been using the wiki for help
enz2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 enz2
Member since 2007 • 1689 Posts

I didn't like Demon's Souls at all, which I'll obviously not get this game, but it isn't a horrible game. I can see how it's a great game but personally my frustration killed the fun factor for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

The game isn't for you then, perhaps you should of done research before buying the game. There are plenty of casual games out there that will hold your hand. Part of Dark Souls is about high risk and reward which appeals to some people. It's not really cheap, you just have to take your time and not carelessly throw yourself at every enemy you see.

I'm assuming you took the two paths that leads to the either the skeletons or the ghosts then just gave up soon after? Well you weren't suppose to go that way yet. Theres a far easier path. The game encourages exploration. Theres far more to Dark Souls than just challenge.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
dark souls is not for everyone for me its masterpiece
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
It's quite disturbing to see how soft some gamers have become. Put a challenge in front of them and they throw their controller to the ground and go on the Internet for a rant. Lol. I love Dark Souls. I didn't have much trouble with Demon's Souls either. I kinda understood how the combat would work and the importance of blocking and rolling because I'd played a lot of Ninja Gaiden. The combat from the NG and DS games have a lot in common. The thing I had to get used to was the stamina bar. Didn't have one of those in Ninja Gaiden. I love games like this. Ninja Gaiden Black is my all time favourite game. I understand that some people can't take it. That doesn't make these games bad. Just accept that you don't have what it takes and move onto something easy. Or keep trying until you get better and see what these games really have to offer. Up to you.
volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 volume_three
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts

The game isn't for you then, perhaps you should of done research before buying the game. There are plenty of casual games out there that will hold your hand. Part of Dark Souls is about high risk and reward which appeals to some people. It's not really cheap, you just have to take your time and not carelessly throw yourself at every enemy you see.

I'm assuming you took the two paths that lead to the either the skeletons or the ghosts then just gave up soon after? Well you weren't suppose to go that way yet. Theres a far easier path. The game encourages exploration. Theres far more to Dark Souls than just challenge.

Crossel777

Exactly. It really isn't that difficult if you play cautiously, which is exactly what's expected of you. Common sense also helps ;)

The game's critically acclaimed for a reason mate.

ultimameteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ultimameteora
Member since 2003 • 2573 Posts
If I ever finish Demon's Souls I'll get it, I doubt it's a horrible game though.
Zathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#9 Zathic
Member since 2007 • 1946 Posts

It's pretty easy if you go in the "right" way. You can go anywhere, but areas are vastly different difficulty wise.

oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

try youtube and walkthrough, it should be very very easy...

Ridgeblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ridgeblader
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
The game is tough yes, terrible because it's tough no. You just have to accept dying is apart of the game. There is a steep learning curve to it and once you get that down pat it's actually ok. I wouldn't say it's a master piece however as poor use of the system, choppy frame rates in part, clunky animations and combat that's a little less than fluid at times. But its a good game once you get into it, nothings perfect but at least it's fun to play and dent finish after 9 hours. Even given what I have said I will still play a second character on it. It is worth persevering.
Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

My GOTY with out doubt.

koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts

Its not that the game sucks... its that you suck at playing the game.

I know that saying is cliché and may sound elitist in a way, but its the sad terrible truth. If you adapt to the situation, upgrade properly and figure out good tactics for all the different enemies, then I promise you that you will find the game much, much easier. Patience and persistence is key in this game and it will reward you generously if you play it right.

jaidev004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jaidev004
Member since 2004 • 358 Posts

if insane difficulty makes a game great then contra on nintendo 8 bit console should also been considered great.

MC-Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MC-Reap
Member since 2011 • 595 Posts

It's really not that bad. Yeah you have to think about what you're going to do, but I haven't actually been mind-bending-frustrated with it at all. If anything I applaud the challenge they've set out for us. I've gotten much much much more angry at NBA Ballers or some other stupid games than I have gotten angry at Dark Souls.

Great game.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Newhopes

if insane difficulty makes a game great then contra on nintendo 8 bit console should also been considered great.

jaidev004

Thats why you suck the game isn't insanely difficult, the only time you die is when you screw up or are to stupid to learn from your mistakes.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

just making a game insanely difficult doesnt make a game great. by the way i have played 8 bit gamesand now im 28. i do appreciate hardcore gamers but dark souls is far from great as cheap deaths do not make a great game.

jaidev004

The deaths aren't cheap. Your just so used to the play style of all games today in which they are very forgiving. This is not those games. It gives no handicap if you suck or just don't play with care. Conversly, when you do well you get a sense of accomplishment that is lacking in games these days.

TBH, if your a consider yourself a gamer then you should be ashamed that you got defeated by this game. To me this game is taunting me. It's like"lets see what you got, chump!" and I accept the challenge and come out victorious.

strangestguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 strangestguy
Member since 2005 • 437 Posts

jaidev004

Are you kidding me ... Contra on the nes is a classic, 14 years i even manged to beat the game with my brother without loosing a single life.

We were screaming like madmen ... Dodge that QUICK, Watch OUT 6 o clock, you remember the boss moves!!! KILLL AQARRRRRRGGGG.

The good days!!!

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
I'm sorry dude, but no. The game features a steep difficulty curve and demands absolute precision and strategy. If you go in assuming you can play it like Ninja Gaiden or Fable, then yeah, you will die. But anyone who says the game relies on cheap deaths isn't playing it very well, and it dying a lot because of their own failings. It's a tough game, and you should have been prepared for that before you bought it. It sounds to me like your mindset was "well, I have played tough games before, so I am going to stomp all over this game!" No, bad, wrong.
volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 volume_three

[QUOTE="jaidev004"]

strangestguy

Are you kidding me ... Contra on the nes is a classic, 14 years i even manged to beat the game with my brother without loosing a single life.

We were screaming like madmen ... Dodge that QUICK, Watch OUT 6 o clock, you remember the boss moves!!! KILLL AQARRRRRRGGGG.

The good days!!!

This.

How could TC, who claims to have such a gaming pedigree, not consider Contra a classic? I started gaming on an Atari 2600 (yeah, I know I'm old) and never stopped. I totally applaud From Software releasing games like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls without caving into current gaming norms that generally make most titles ridiculously 'casual friendly'. If you don't consider Demon's or Dark a throwback to days of gaming past, you're only kidding yourself.

Take a breath, calm down and try to savor the experience. If you're really desperate, consult a walkthrough video... but honestly, that just lessens the satisfaction IMO.

CBottom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CBottom7
Member since 2009 • 822 Posts

If the TC ever saw the GAPING DRAGON, he would shart ... I guarantee it.

Dark Souls / Demon's Souls isn't for everyone. If your main argument is the difficulty being the main selling point of the game, then you misunderstand it completely. The selling point of the game is the challenge of fitting your personal way of playing RPG's into the build of your character. If your way doesn't quite fit in a specific area, then you have to figure out a way to MAKE it fit while getting pummeled by enemies because you stupidly ran right into a trap. You Die. You go back and figure it all out and HOPEFULLY make it to a firepit and repeat with different enemies / weapons / attack patterns. The challenge NEVER ends.

I don't like games that have a checkpoint every 5 seconds and end in 5 hours ... * COUGH* (Star Wars Force Unleashed II) - THOSE games are for you, it seems. Stick to those and don't talk trash about more sophisticated games you can't understand or figure out on your own.

MC-Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MC-Reap
Member since 2011 • 595 Posts

If the TC ever saw the GAPING DRAGON, he would shart ... I guarantee it.

Dark Souls / Demon's Souls isn't for everyone. If your main argument is the difficulty being the main selling point of the game, then you misunderstand it completely. The selling point of the game is the challenge of fitting your personal way of playing RPG's into the build of your character. If your way doesn't quite fit in a specific area, then you have to figure out a way to MAKE it fit while getting pummeled by enemies because you stupidly ran right into a trap. You Die. You go back and figure it all out and HOPEFULLY make it to a firepit and repeat with different enemies / weapons / attack patterns. The challenge NEVER ends.

I don't like games that have a checkpoint every 5 seconds and end in 5 hours ... * COUGH* (Star Wars Force Unleashed II) - THOSE games are for you, it seems. Stick to those and don't talk trash about more sophisticated games you can't understand or figure out on your own.

CBottom7

Heck I love Dark Souls and I even sharted when I saw Gaping Dragon. Although the fight with it was easier than I expected it to be. He's really slow.

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sphire
Member since 2004 • 2081 Posts
While it's not a horrible game, I think some are being a bit elitist claiming the TC should go back to games that 'hold your hand'. Seriously? The game is open-world, but it obviously directs you to go a certain way. You could go to New Londo or the Catacombs early on, but you'd just get owned hard, so technically the game IS holding your hand (well, more like slapping you for going off track), at least in the beginning. Even then, its not like there aren't checkpoints, and a buttload of bonfires to aid you. Or even cheesy ways to beat bosses. I know the TC said 'cheap' deaths, but that's subjective. Some might view bosses that can one-hit kill you as cheap, while others don't. Or random ambushes from behind. I don't think the TC should give up so quickly, dying a lot is part of the game anyway. You can call out the TC all you want, but most of you probably died from those things too anyway. What are people scoffing at anyway? A game like Portal 2 that's linear and so holds your hand? Seriously? Or Vanquish? Heck I'm feeling Vanquish was overall the harder game anyway. I pity those that can't appreciate either.
survivor9712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 survivor9712
Member since 2010 • 366 Posts
I don't want it anywhere near me.
RandoIph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 RandoIph
Member since 2010 • 2041 Posts

It gives no handicap if you suck or just don't play with care. Conversly, when you do well you get a sense of accomplishment that is lacking in games these days.junglist101
I didn't get that at all. All I got was a sense of another mediocre From Software game, (just like every other game ever made by this underwhelming team) that I don't ever want to play again. Frustration is not challenging, and what actual challenge the game presents is paper thin because of the highly exploitable AI, even more exploitable in some ways than Demon's Souls. Combine that with the game breaking soul farming you can do in Darkroot when you open the door leading to the Sif fight and find the hidden bonfire right outside of it, the games actually not challenging in the least bit. It still has some completely artificial challenge, but most of that challenge is to your patience, not your skill. Which is what happens when challenge is crafted through repetition/trial and error, poor level design, and generally outdated game design as a whole.

The game is not terrible, it's just painfully mediocre and unspectacular. In other words, it's just another From Software game. The people beating their chests and acting like their special for beating it are kidding themselves. You accomplished not a damn thing worthwhile. It's like challenging yourself to watch your grass grow from freshly cut to wild overgrowth, then having the patience to sit in your backyard for several days watching it. You've accomplished about as much beating Dark Souls and Demon's Souls as you would that.

Hurray you. :|

I remember when gamers would complain about trial and error because they could see that it was a cheap trick to artificially lengthen a game. Someone tell me when a real challenging game comes out, like maybe another God Hand, or a HD re-release of DMC3.

RandoIph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 RandoIph
Member since 2010 • 2041 Posts
Stick to those and don't talk trash about more sophisticated games you can't understand or figure out on your own.CBottom7
Their is absolutely nothing, in any facet of the games design, that is remotely able to be considered "sophisticated".
Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

another mediocre From Software game, (just like every other game ever made by this underwhelming team)

RandoIph

How many From Software games have you played? The Armored Core 3 series of games, Shadow Tower Abyss, King's Field series, Metal Wolf Chaos, Echo Night, A.C.E. Another Century's Episode 3 : The Final, Chromehounds, and from the looks of it Armored Core V are great.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

It's okay to admit that the game's too hard for you, we'd understand.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

I thought Dark Souls was a great game, I really enjoy the fact that they don't hold your hand like a little sissy. I hope to see more game devs have the balls to do the same thing, not cave in to the casual crowd. Sure the game can be rough around the edges and difficult as hell but once you beat that bastard that's been kicking your butt you really feel like you've accomplished something special...at least I do.

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts
Nah man. Dark souls punishes you for your mistakes, it requires patience and levelling up, I was stuck for 1 week on the Taurus Demon, but with training and patience, got through it.
ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ShangTsung17
Member since 2011 • 839 Posts

well its frusterating but nowhere near as hard as demon souls.. that game is flat out impossible, still play it though, i'm a glutton for punishment.. lol u need to understand when going into either of these games that you ARE going to die and its going to happen OFTEN! once u understand that concept it gets less frusterating and suprisingly u end up doing a lot better, cause u learn to EXPECT the cheap deaths.. a friend of mine beat demon souls with no online co-op help and no stratagy guide! sure it took him 5 months but he did it, and u should see how powerful his character is now! omg.. ;)

The_saint1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 The_saint1976
Member since 2003 • 258 Posts

I just hit 100 hours last night, I have yet to die to a cheap death. Now me dieing because of me being stupid, now that is way to many to count.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

The open world is really annoying; nothing's more frustrating than roaming around a mssive area with no map and no clue where to go, to eventually find some small, insignificant door that leads to the next area, the invasion system is ruined because it uses your cracked eye even if invasion fails, not to mention that invaders can't use Estus flasks. Grasses were vastly superior to Estus flasks, it doesn't tell you souls needed to advance to the next level, and the curse mechanic is pretty stupid.

And the most annoying thing is that any legit complaint about the game is usually just addressed with "da game must be 2 hrd 4 u, N00b!!11"

edthetinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 edthetinker
Member since 2007 • 1373 Posts
Best game this year for me
fulcizombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 fulcizombie
Member since 2004 • 862 Posts

The difficulty killed it for me . It's a a shame cause the world is absolutely amazing and the atmosphere brilliant. The problem with this game isn't the core mechanics but the fact that the developers have made everything about it frustrating . Your weapons break , the merchantsare almost impossible to reach from apoint in the game (the depths) and afterwars, weird things happen (i lost the extra 5 flasks i had gained for no apparent reason , after i had doubled them permanently *WITH THE FIRE KEEPER SOUL*) , you fight with the camera and the tight spaces more than you fight with the bosses (LOL gaping dragon is the easiest boss despite his looks cause you can..actually move in the area you fight it !!!) and it's really complicated . It's like a dark 3d version of ghost'n'goblins with rpg elements thrown in .

The game becomes impossible in blighttown cause again you fight with the camera and the tight spaces , reminding me the most difficult platformers of the 8bit era even though the game has no platforming at all !! Now i am at queelaag's domain and it's over for me, i can't pass that boss with the weapons and the number of flasks i can use . 25 hours of my life wasted....

I wish somebody would take the art and ideas of dark souls and make an enjoyable game with them .

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

And the most annoying thing is that any legit complaint about the game is usually just addressed with "da game must be 2 hrd 4 u, N00b!!11"

StealthMonkey4

TC didn't raise any legitimate complaints, so the "too hard for you" answer stands. :)

It's just as annoying to have people make ignorant comments like the game being too difficult to play.

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#37 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

Now i am at queelaag's domain and it's over for me, i can't pass that boss with the weapons and the number of flasks i can use.

fulcizombie
My experience with Queelag.. I kept getting killed by Queelag. I decided to turn human and Kindle the bonfire to give me more flasks. On the way back to Queelag, I got invaded. I thought i might make it to Queelag before the invader found me but no luck. He came out of nowhere, sword flying wildly, pure intent on killing me quickly. I managed to kill the invader. Once I reached the fog gate in Queelag's Domain, I noticed a summon sign on the floor. It was the same player who invaded me. I summoned him, we bowed at each other and went and killed Queelag together. One minute we were enemies, showing no mercy. The next we were working together, showing each other respect. It's things like this that set Dark Souls apart from most other games. It's really something special. You experience things in these games that you don't get elsewhere.
JohnnySteelePD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JohnnySteelePD
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
This game demands your full attention and I love it for that. I'm so tired of games that you can play so mindlessly and button mash through. If you come into Dark Souls with that kind of mindset, this game is NOT for you.
Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Newhopes

The difficulty killed it for me . It's a a shame cause the world is absolutely amazing and the atmosphere brilliant. The problem with this game isn't the core mechanics but the fact that the developers have made everything about it frustrating . Your weapons break , the merchantsare almost impossible to reach from apoint in the game (the depths) and afterwars, weird things happen (i lost the extra 5 flasks i had gained for no apparent reason , after i had doubled them permanently *WITH THE FIRE KEEPER SOUL*) , you fight with the camera and the tight spaces more than you fight with the bosses (LOL gaping dragon is the easiest boss despite his looks cause you can..actually move in the area you fight it !!!) and it's really complicated . It's like a dark 3d version of ghost'n'goblins with rpg elements thrown in .

The game becomes impossible in blighttown cause again you fight with the camera and the tight spaces , reminding me the most difficult platformers of the 8bit era even though the game has no platforming at all !! Now i am at queelaag's domain and it's over for me, i can't pass that boss with the weapons and the number of flasks i can use . 25 hours of my life wasted....

I wish somebody would take the art and ideas of dark souls and make an enjoyable game with them .

fulcizombie

Err somebody doesn't know what they're doing.

The fire keepers soul has nothing to do with the number of flasks you carry they buff the amount of HP each flask heals, the only way to increase the number of flasks is to kindle the bonfires each time you kindle a bonfire it increases the number of flasks you gain when you rest at that bonfire. You also gain 1 temporary flask when somebody kindle's in a world next to yours.

But saying that it sounds like the game has beaten you so all I can say is LOL better luck next time.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

Gxgear

TC didn't raise any legitimate complaints, so the "too hard for you" answer stands. :)

It's just as annoying to have people make ignorant comments like the game being too difficult to play.

I wasn't necessarily referring to TC, I've seen it in other places where people raise valid points and then other people just say "it must be too hard for you" and I was also expecting someone to say that about my complaints.

almossbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 almossbb
Member since 2008 • 1979 Posts

this game actually is great, but only for a select group of people. i personally dont like it after playing demons sous only because i dont have the time to invest in it to continuously die and restart all the way at the beginning. i know once you get used to it you dont die as much, but i just got sick of it especially when i didnt have time to keep on trying.

hopefully ill get back to demons souls soon to test my luck again, but i sure wont be getting dark souls.

KrnDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KrnDuDe
Member since 2004 • 1333 Posts

is becuz u is horrible at tis game.:cry:

Prateleira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Prateleira
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I just wanted to say that I started playing Dark Souls today and 4 hours after, I just couldn't continue. I died 15 times in a row trying to kill the gargoyles, they're weapons would make me take damage without hiting me, they're weapons would go through walls and hit me, the flames would go through walls and burn me.

This is not challenging nor fun. If a game that allows you to take damage through walls and has incompetent, completly dumb, blind AI gets all this praise then... Well, I dunno.

I'm actualy sort of enjoying, I guess it is my equivalent of having 2 tons of metal attached to my nipples and hot wax on my face.

I had a blast with Demon's Souls except for the 5th world due to camera issues, I just wish people would fairly evaluate the game, it's clearly not a 9, the story really isn't that interesting (so far). The only reason the game is "hard" it is because it is unfair more often then not, I literaly only started dying on the gargoyles.

P.S.: Is this my firs post?

volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 volume_three

I'm loving this thread. A game is highly praised by the gaming community and critics alike and anyone who has difficulty playing it automatically dismisses it as being "unfair" and "cheap". Newsflash people: You're doing it wrong! ;)

Prateleira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Prateleira

I'm loving this thread. A game is highly praised by the gaming community and critics alike and anyone who has difficulty playing it automatically dismisses it as being "unfair" and "cheap". Newsflash people: You're doing it wrong! ;)

volume_three

Isn't unfair or cheap that they can kill you through walls?

I mean, if this was any other game, without all the "die a thousand times" and "hardest game on consoles" marketing, it would be recieved as a buggy crap of a game.

If it was a shooter in which enemies would not stop shooting, kept running and gunning towards you, and could kill you through walls with bullets, flame throwers, or any kind of bullets with just 2 or 3 shots, not to mention the dumb AI. A game like that would be a cancer in gaming.

So why is it that people ignore all the issues with Dark Souls?

I know how to play the game, I beat Demon's Souls 3 or 4 times, I am used to the combat and flow of the game. I just can't get used to be killed through solid objects

CBottom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CBottom7
Member since 2009 • 822 Posts

[QUOTE="volume_three"]

Prateleira

I mean, if this was any other game, without all the "die a thousand times" and "hardest game on consoles" marketing, it would be recieved as a buggy crap of a game.

If it was a shooter in which enemies would not stop shooting, kept running and gunning towards you, and could kill you through walls with bullets, flame throwers, or any kind of bullets with just 2 or 3 shots, not to mention the dumb AI. A game like that would be a cancer in gaming.

I know how to play the game, I beat Demon's Souls 3 or 4 times, I am used to the combat and flow of the game. I just can't get used to be killed through solid objects

don't walk near walls and you should be fine ...

Prateleira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Prateleira

¬. ¬

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="Prateleira"]

[QUOTE="volume_three"]

CBottom7

don't walk near walls and you should be fine ...

Or gee, maybe a sword shouldn't be able to strike through a thick stone wall in the first place?:roll:

kiko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kiko1
Member since 2007 • 187 Posts

Dark souls is a game for hermits people with no social time. I put a few hours into it but it was using up to much of my time. I had other games i wanted to play instead of sitting there using up endless hours getting nowhere just to level up