Cod4 Required Online Regulations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

REcrazyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 REcrazyfan
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts

After playing Call of Duty 4 for the past few months, since it came out, I've noticed the online play becoming worse and worse. The gameplay itself is amazing but the people online are really starting to piss me off. There needs to be some new rules established which can make the gameplay more enjoyable for everyone.

First off, there needs to be moderators online that govern the voice chat. I am SICK of hearing racist comments one after another by hicks with stupid accents. Near the beginning when the game came out it was fine nobody, when I played, would use racist remarks. I am getting sick and tired of being called a N#@@#$ , or CHI@#, or what have you.

Second, Kick/Ban all the little 14 years who love to swear their heads of. I want to play the game whilst not hearing pre-pubescents thinking they are hardcore because they say F@#$ or motherF!@#er every 2 seconds. Honestly it sounds like it comes out of a girls mouth.

Thrid, NO F@#$ing CAMPERS!!! This game has been polluted with cheap little sh!ts that camp everywhere I play this game to kill and run out and play the game how it was supposed to be played. The creators need to include an update that will kick you from th game if you remain idle for more than 20 seconds. If you are using the sniper rifles then they should increase this limit to 30 seconds or something.

This si just my opinion but if they could add an update that woudl do these things this game would be better. I know it

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

i agree with everything but the campers policy, i love to camp, but i also like to sneak around with UAV jammer, dead silence, and a silenced weapon and kill campers.

i've noticed its gotten fairly polluted in terms of quality since laucnh as well, plus the servers are just plain crappy.

ian_fisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 ian_fisher
Member since 2005 • 7758 Posts
I agree with your points and that's partly the reason why I retired from COD4 already. At first it was fun but then playing with jerks and having loads of tech issues, whether it's lag or matches ending due to the host ending them got really annoying.
FireNForget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 FireNForget
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts

After playing Call of Duty 4 for the past few months, since it came out, I've noticed the online play becoming worse and worse. The gameplay itself is amazing but the people online are really starting to piss me off. There needs to be some new rules established which can make the gameplay more enjoyable for everyone.

First off, there needs to be moderators online that govern the voice chat. I am SICK of hearing racist comments one after another by hicks with stupid accents. Near the beginning when the game came out it was fine nobody, when I played, would use racist remarks. I am getting sick and tired of being called a N#@@#$ , or CHI@#, or what have you.

Second, Kick/Ban all the little 14 years who love to swear their heads of. I want to play the game whilst not hearing pre-pubescents thinking they are hardcore because they say F@#$ or motherF!@#er every 2 seconds. Honestly it sounds like it comes out of a girls mouth.

Thrid, NO F@#$ing CAMPERS!!! This game has been polluted with cheap little sh!ts that camp everywhere I play this game to kill and run out and play the game how it was supposed to be played. The creators need to include an update that will kick you from th game if you remain idle for more than 20 seconds. If you are using the sniper rifles then they should increase this limit to 30 seconds or something.

This si just my opinion but if they could add an update that woudl do these things this game would be better. I know it

REcrazyfan

LOL! Stop beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel:)

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts
I agree with you. There have been some changes in regards to the players. For instance in the last couple days while playing hardcore deathmatch I have been shot intentionally several times by several idiots who think it's funny to kill your own team members(and no I didn't do anything stupid to warrant this action). It is stuff like this that takes the fun out. I feel that campers should show up on radar after being idol for 30 secs. I think that's fair.
rahul_batta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 rahul_batta
Member since 2004 • 1363 Posts
I agree with you but camping is part of the game, personally i cant do it cause I am too impatient but if people like sitting one one place all day let them...I am just in it for the fun...
ENIXMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ENIXMAN
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts
Not another one of these. Thats just the way it is.
DJWheezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DJWheezer
Member since 2003 • 195 Posts
Complain complain complain. Just because you play one way doens't mean that everyone else should. I understand the complaints about the language, but campers? Sorry man, but the world doesn't revolve around you. Maybe instead of complaining in every forum you can find you should learn where the campers hideout and kill them before they get there. Quit your whining and learn to adapt like the rest of us.
-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts
Welcome to online gaming.
milkweed989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 milkweed989
Member since 2005 • 150 Posts
lol look kid i agree with the first two but the camper one well thats your fault for not being good enough to adapt and get better, me i prefer playing COD4 on the PC because it is regulated.
ollyd122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 ollyd122
Member since 2005 • 442 Posts

Welcome to online gaming.-Sniper99-

True, its part and parcel of online gaming. There's always gonna be idiots. There should be a turn off mic option anyway

Crey93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Crey93
Member since 2007 • 375 Posts
i agree with you, im 14 myself but i hate those guys who cant take to lose and just keep yelling comments into the mic about someone's mother and stuff like that.
BoobyUnger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BoobyUnger
Member since 2004 • 1305 Posts

[/QUTOE]

i totally agree because i hate rednecks and don't need to hear that while im playing and you should mention those people that play music super loud with a mic on it really pisses me off when i have to mute my tv and can't hear anything.

[QUOTE="REcrazyfan"]

REcrazyfan

i have to disagree about camping because this is how war is fought and thats what cod has been known for is using the realism of war fighting. You never see people except suicide bombers and what not run into open battlefield shooting random. This game isnt meant to be fast its supposed to be slow and slowly pushing forward. Campers are easy kills for myself because i skim/drift the edges

ps i hate how they got rid of oldcore tdm my favorite type.

NFSU2_RC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NFSU2_RC3
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
is there a way to mute people? all i hear is little 14 year old idiots swaering everytime they get killed or some gu yelling at his kids/wife lol. i play with no volume most of the time its god damn annoying!
buttface1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 buttface1
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

Agreed.

In this kind of game Camping (even though frowned upon. XD) Is still a stradegy in an FPS. Definantly this kind of FPS with quality textures and incredible maps (Definantly for sniping in high grass maps people just walk over you... good stuff.)

Racism has got to be the most annoying thing on any online game...

And kids are gonna be everywhere on the 360, annoying? Yes... but sadly there's nothing that can be done on our side or the developers side for that.

myloman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 myloman44
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts

If you dont like what people say then play the game offline because i am sick and tired of hearing you homos btch and moan about "OH NO THAT KID JUST SAID THE N WORD OR HE JUST DROPPED THE F BOMB"...if you can't handle the heat stay outta the kitchen bud

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts
I just got a PS3 is this what I have to look forward to. I'm 31 and don't wanna have to put up with loud mouth little punks. Yeah I agree there should be moderators.
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts

I am getting sick and tired of being called a N#@@#$ , or CHI@#, or what have you.

REcrazyfan

A 'CHI@#' ? No idea what that is? Chick considered so offensive its censor worthy?

Last i heard people were complaining about nobody using mics and now your complaining that people are being insaulting? I'm not saying its something to ignore but nothing can be done about it, its impossible for a mod to sit in every randomly generated game and listen in, you just have to take note of their names and report them yourself.

As for campers i disagree to the exstent that a sniper CANT charge into combat, the kill cam shows you where the person that shot you is so thet should be enought, no camping means no snipers it would be stupid to eliminate a whole ****just because of that, now i do agree that some of the other weapons are abit over kill in range and fire straighter like the M16 or M4 which are pretty much CC, sniper, and ranged weapons all rolled into one, you may not have noticed but the sniper rifles actualy has a system abit like in battlefield where every shot dosnt hit the center of your crosshair, other weapons on the other hand dont have this and fire the first 2 or 3 shots straight without recoil kicking in, its unfair when some one using a normal weapon is camping on the otherside of the map getting easy kills i agree with that.

wilko1971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wilko1971
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts

I agree with the comments on racism - it is getting worse. I have dropped out of a few games because of it.

It's a mature rated game expect bad language - I don't often use a mic because I sit and curse all the time.

I love campers they are the easiest kill in the game

theshireling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 theshireling
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
yeah if they would just let you mute people that would solve 2 of those problems..
gowthamspa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gowthamspa
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts
I agree with the first two but about camping I don't agree with that. The basic idea of snipers is camping. They can't run and gun. So you are asking to remove the sniper class entirely.
nike_SB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nike_SB
Member since 2008 • 273 Posts

REcrazyfan

i feel ya, i HATE campers/snipers. especially those filthy little claymores. there's a mod in CSS you can implement on your server that'll kill anyone staying put for more then 30 seconds i believe. CoD4 NEEDS this. i guarantee you those guys with those insane K/D ratio's like 3.07 will drop their K/D ratio dramatically.
nike_SB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nike_SB
I agree with the first two but about camping I don't agree with that. The basic idea of snipers is camping. They can't run and gun. So you are asking to remove the sniper class entirely. gowthamspa

theres a perk where you can have 2 primary weapons. snipers can have their nasty little rifles, but have an assault rifle for close encounters. so thats no excuse.
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gekidami

[QUOTE="gowthamspa"]I agree with the first two but about camping I don't agree with that. The basic idea of snipers is camping. They can't run and gun. So you are asking to remove the sniper class entirely. nike_SB

theres a perk where you can have 2 primary weapons. snipers can have their nasty little rifles, but have an assault rifle for close encounters. so thats no excuse.

That'll still void the idea of snipers, whats the point of even carrying a sniper rifle if you cant stop and use it, if you do see someone by the time you whip the damn thing out and aim your target is either long gone or killing you.

csqwared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 csqwared
Member since 2005 • 986 Posts

REcrazyfan
i agree completely. can't stand those **** who just sit there waiting... feels like i'm the only person willing to run out... and it gets old.
nike_SB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nike_SB

[QUOTE="nike_SB"][QUOTE="gowthamspa"]I agree with the first two but about camping I don't agree with that. The basic idea of snipers is camping. They can't run and gun. So you are asking to remove the sniper class entirely. gekidami

That'll still void the idea of snipers, whats the point of even carrying a sniper rifle if you cant stop and use it, if you do see someone by the time you whip the damn thing out and aim your target is either long gone or killing you.

lack of skill. play CSS, people run and gun with a sniper. if you anticipate the n00b's actions, which are obvious actions only a n00b would do, like run out in the open, then pull out the sniper and shoot. but staying in one damn spot where no one can flank you or even get a clean shot is pretty cheap.
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gekidami
[QUOTE="gekidami"]

[QUOTE="nike_SB"][QUOTE="gowthamspa"]I agree with the first two but about camping I don't agree with that. The basic idea of snipers is camping. They can't run and gun. So you are asking to remove the sniper class entirely. nike_SB

lack of skill. play CSS, people run and gun with a sniper. if you anticipate the n00b's actions, which are obvious actions only a n00b would do, like run out in the open, then pull out the sniper and shoot. but staying in one damn spot where no one can flank you or even get a clean shot is pretty cheap.

You seem to not understand that CoD4 is a tactical shoot, CSS isnt, in CSS you always have a crosshair, in CoD4 as soon as you move you cant see where your aiming making shooting and moving with the sniper rifle impossible. It sounds more like you lack skill if you keep getting your a** handed to you by snipers.

owskie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 owskie
Member since 2003 • 425 Posts
i agree campers suck the big one. and there has to be a penalty maybe not for snipers cause they arnt supposed to be seen and since they are shown everytime they shoot its fine. camping is a noob way of playing and takes no skill. as for the mic issue i play with friends every time and we just chat with each other
nike_SB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nike_SB
[QUOTE="nike_SB"][QUOTE="gekidami"]

[QUOTE="nike_SB"][QUOTE="gowthamspa"]I agree with the first two but about camping I don't agree with that. The basic idea of snipers is camping. They can't run and gun. So you are asking to remove the sniper class entirely. gekidami

You seem to not understand that CoD4 is a tactical shoot, CSS isnt, in CSS you always have a crosshair, in CoD4 as soon as you move you cant see where your aiming making shooting and moving with the sniper rifle impossible. It sounds more like you lack skill if you keep getting your a** handed to you by snipers.

lol, are you implying that CSS is easier then CoD4? cause if you are, you're ignorant to the 1,000th degree. CoD4 is a cakewalk compared to CSS. and i rarely get killed by a sniper, because A.) i know the usual hiding spots of snipers and either lob a grenade or shoot their exposed body parts, and B.) i NEVER run out into the open, i always stick close to walls.
dalscowboys22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dalscowboys22
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
i agree, but who will follow them i dont know?
SpectralRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SpectralRave
Member since 2002 • 362 Posts

REcrazyfan

Yes to the first. Yes to the second. Meh on the third.

Diadumenos[] - brought to you by: tripletags.com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
OMFG im playing Headquarters so we get the head quarters and me and my friends start camping (Its team Tactical and you know how HQ makes perma death if you have the HQ) so we capture then point for 65 points then the guts start Throwing thte N word F word and any othe word because they are losing. Then the whole game WHOLE GAME they never stop about the camping and it gets so annyoing my friends just left and left me alone and i got owned.
N-REAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 N-REAL
Member since 2003 • 2509 Posts

It´s really annoying to find children around 12 to 14 yelling nonsene around.... I like to play online, but you get tired of hearing the F word and the N word again and again!!!!!! and some other stuff not related to the game.

COD4 and most of shooters are supposed to be M RATED. NO UNDER 17 ALLOWED.

SO, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING M RATED GAMES if you are under 17!!!!!!! Jajajajaja.

If you are 17 and like to scream nonsense, could TRY TOY HOME, OR CALLING ALL CARS!!!!!

Leave COD4 for mature gamers.

N-REAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N-REAL

It´s really annoying to find children around 12 to 14 yelling nonsene around.... I like to play online, but you get tired of hearing the F word and the N word again and again!!!!!! and some other stuff not related to the game.

COD4 and most of shooters are supposed to be M RATED. NO UNDER 17 ALLOWED.

SO, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING M RATED GAMES if you are under 17!!!!!!! Jajajajaja.

If you are under 17and like to scream nonsense, could TRY TOY HOME, OR CALLING ALL CARS!!!!!

Leave COD4 for mature gamers. +17.

REcrazyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 REcrazyfan
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts

Man people are idiots. Because I dont want to hear people swearing and being racist or enjoyed being picked off by a sniper, that automtically makes me a sh1tty player? Wow good logic you must be one of those 14 year-olds. Sure I dont have a high ratio, my ratio sucks I play the game the way its supposed to. There is only what? One sniping mission in cod4? COD4 was meant to be epic and exciting the whole game is played like that, you cant beat the ENTIRE game sitting there picking people off. Playing online like that makes it even more fun and challenging. It takes more skill to run out and kill than it does to sit there and wait for people to walk by. Try it and stop caring so much about your stupid K/D ratio.

Honestly if not the swearing and racism, it is annoying hearing stupid hicks talk about

a) drug dealing

b) how they skipped school

c) how their mom grounded them but theyre playing cod4 anyways

or the best yet d) advice on dating and how to give proper oral sex to a woman...lol grow up.

People that dont want to hear other ignorant peoplebeing racist shouldn't have their right to have a headset an talk online taken away

N-REAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 N-REAL

Man people are idiots. Because I dont want to hear people swearing and being racist or enjoyed being picked off by a sniper, that automtically makes me a sh1tty player? Wow good logic you must be one of those 14 year-olds. Sure I dont have a high ratio, my ratio sucks I play the game the way its supposed to. There is only what? One sniping mission in cod4? COD4 was meant to be epic and exciting the whole game is played like that, you cant beat the ENTIRE game sitting there picking people off. Playing online like that makes it even more fun and challenging. It takes more skill to run out and kill than it does to sit there and wait for people to walk by. Try it and stop caring so much about your stupid K/D ratio.

Honestly if not the swearing and racism, it is annoying hearing stupid hicks talk about

a) drug dealing

b) how they skipped school

c) how their mom grounded them but theyre playing cod4 anyways

or the best yet d) advice on dating and how to give proper oral sex to a woman...lol grow up.

People that dont want to hear other ignorant peoplebeing racist shouldn't have their right to have a headset an talk online taken away

REcrazyfan

You are correct.....every word you say...... My ratio is bad, but I ENJOY AND HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME, without yelling!!!

Should be a COD4 room for mature gamers,

mattyomo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mattyomo99
Member since 2005 • 3915 Posts

you cant sensor people on any form of media
its called freedom of speech

and as for your point on camping I am sorry that you are to dumb to run full speed into a building when you have no idea whats inside

CDWJUSTIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 CDWJUSTIN
Member since 2003 • 2078 Posts
regulation words could get bad... it should be play at your own risk imo and campers suck but thats life
Avatar image for TheGodfather125
TheGodfather125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheGodfather125
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
how the hell would you snipe then??
pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
Yea I agree with everything you said but I wouldn't know cause I didn't get the game at launch but those campers are really annoying.
pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts

and as for your point on camping I am sorry that you are to dumb to run full speed into a building when you have no idea whats inside

mattyomo99

Usually people hide in a building waiting to shoot people that is running past the buildings.

mattyomo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mattyomo99
Member since 2005 • 3915 Posts
[QUOTE="mattyomo99"]

pro_gamer12345

Usually people hide in a building waiting to shoot people that is running past the buildings.

IW gives you a great tip on the first mission in the game.
"check your corners"

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts
[QUOTE="REcrazyfan"]

[/QUTOE]

i totally agree because i hate rednecks and don't need to hear that while im playing and you should mention those people that play music super loud with a mic on it really pisses me off when i have to mute my tv and can't hear anything.

[QUOTE="REcrazyfan"]

BoobyUnger

i have to disagree about camping because this is how war is fought and thats what cod has been known for is using the realism of war fighting. You never see people except suicide bombers and what not run into open battlefield shooting random. This game isnt meant to be fast its supposed to be slow and slowly pushing forward. Campers are easy kills for myself because i skim/drift the edges

only thing i disagree with is that this game is meant to be slow and pushing forward..
it plays however you play ..if you get into the right spots the last thing you're
going to be doing is playing slowly..taking on a whole teams little party gathering
by yourself while the rest of your team is on the other side of the map!! :D
v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts
I have to agree with you on the st two. it really irritates the crap out of me when playing an online match and the little kids start saying the F and N word. they become my target and I keep killing them until they leave the game or they shut up. even in COD2 ( I know its COD2 but hey its COD). about the camping, will it be good to banned campers? no, cus than there is no fun in looking for them suckers. it gets frustating, i know that cus my friends tells me that all the time when i dont feel like running around and killing him :D but its just part of the game.
vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 vegetattack15
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts
Instead of complaining about campers, become a camper killer.
ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts
as for the cursing, why the heck is there no mute button? my other complaint is in Search and Destroy where people use the x3 frag perk and check them across the map and get kills, by far the worst part of the game for me
ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts
[QUOTE="BoobyUnger"][QUOTE="REcrazyfan"]

[/QUTOE]

[QUOTE="REcrazyfan"]

hilltops

only thing i disagree with is that this game is meant to be slow and pushing forward..
it plays however you play ..if you get into the right spots the last thing you're
going to be doing is playing slowly..taking on a whole teams little party gathering
by yourself while the rest of your team is on the other side of the map!! :D

haha, sorry to burst your bubble, but COD does not play like real life. end of story. it uses realistic guns, damage (except for the regen), and characters.