COD 5: Zombie Meltdown! Post your highest level!!

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MarioMellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 MarioMellow
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts

Attention all PS3 gamers. If you own Call of Duty 5:World at War and have beaten the game, you've probably played the zombie mode you unlock. That is my new favorite game. How far has everyone gotten? I've only made it to level 17. Apparently the world records is level 101 on PSN.

With 4 people normally we open the hell room (bottom door in house) we all get in there. 1 person soley covers the door with a large machine gun or ray gun. 2 on the windows/wall and 1 floater who helps where needed. (usually doesn't have a good gun). Only reason I ever seem to die is because someone messes up or runs out into the main room. Very annoying... its a team effort based game..

Anyway, whats everyone else got? If you ever wanna play my PSN tag is: MarioNation

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
0... because #1.. i don't own the game and #2.. even if i did. zombie nazis... really!? i mean i'm all up for originality but in a WW2 this just boils down to laziness in the idea department...
dazman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#3 dazman31
Member since 2005 • 2507 Posts
I personally got up to like 15, but 3 of my friends with some random got up to level 22 and are ranked 650th in the world. Once I get my mic I'll play with them. Also my friends who have 360s say the guy at number 1 got to Level 35....on his own :O
suki6165

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 suki6165
Member since 2004 • 54 Posts
my highest level was level 5 lol. i was freaking out playing it alone in complete darkness. might need to get a few friends to play it with me lol.
Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts

i just beat the game today (spent too much time on online) ....so ya 4 LOL

its actually pretty fun especially with my cuz

Avatar image for M3RC3tHeShOoTeR
M3RC3tHeShOoTeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 M3RC3tHeShOoTeR
Member since 2008 • 916 Posts
my highest level was level 5 lol. i was freaking out playing it alone in complete darkness. might need to get a few friends to play it with me lol.suki6165
Yeah the same for me, anyone interested in teamin' up for some zombie killin' add Project_Merc my other sn is already full and sadly I can't delete any so if you can pm me and let me know when you will have the time.
greggr107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 greggr107
Member since 2008 • 142 Posts
17.... usually end up staying in the main room for about the first 4-5levels, then open up the ground floor door for some new weapons.. then stay in main room for awhile, til we move into the other room and cover the doorway and single window/tunnel entry. What tactics are you guys using? When we made it to 17, our last stand was upstairs.. dude that was awesome, so many revives/close calls/craziness.. what an addicting game, I havent touched the regular MP of this game for weeks. PSN- shark107
matty880

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 matty880
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

i got to level 20

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8788 Posts
13 for me so far.
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

13 for me so far.DEVILinIRON

8 on my own, 13 with random strangers, 20 with my clanmates. I think the top score was a cheater. There was a glitch where you couldn't get hit by the zombies. I heard they patched it though. 

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

Nazi Zombies is a great feature.  For a mini game it is very well put together from the rebuilding of barriers, to the ulocking of rooms/debris, to the variety of guns.

By myself I got to level 7-8.  Have not tried online yet?

Avatar image for motorstormhater
motorstormhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 motorstormhater
Member since 2007 • 789 Posts
i unlok the hell room and then the flight of stairs inside then i stand in the upstirs room and put my bak to the grenade satchel that way they an only come in two doors and you have an unlimited supply of nades
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

During the time I played it, I haven't passed level 15, It's pretty fun when you play in co-op mode.

yellerbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 yellerbelly
Member since 2008 • 1008 Posts
Only played a few rounds on my own. Level 5. Trying to get some workmates online at the same time for some fun with it though.
DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DEVILinIRON

[QUOTE="DEVILinIRON"]13 for me so far.sa10kun

8 on my own, 13 with random strangers, 20 with my clanmates. I think the top score was a cheater. There was a glitch where you couldn't get hit by the zombies. I heard they patched it though. 

Most of my clanmates are German. I guess the German version of the game doesn't have Nazi Zombies. :(
shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts

0... because #1.. i don't own the game and #2.. even if i did. zombie nazis... really!? i mean i'm all up for originality but in a WW2 this just boils down to laziness in the idea department... americahellyeah

by that do you mean an amazing idea?

Blinkensnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Blinkensnout
Member since 2008 • 193 Posts
only played it once so far and upto now i am on lvl 5 although i plan to get a few mates together for a coop game to get onto the higher lvls. i think this is such a cool level and will be even better in coop!!!
ZacherWol19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 ZacherWol19
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts
13, i played with some friends. Nazi zombies is the best part of COD 5
bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bigburd
Member since 2004 • 1281 Posts
20 with clanmates, we would have went higher if i didnt accidentally trade out my ray gun
soulfood4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 soulfood4
Member since 2005 • 5459 Posts
18, i played splitscreen at my friends house so it was just me and him we had a great system going, where and when to fallback to, which windows to watch. We actually stayed in the main corridor till round 10 without a single zombie getting in. We woulda lasted longer but i ran out of ammo when he had to reload....
Joel_Pichardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Joel_Pichardo
Member since 2007 • 320 Posts
I went up to level 22.
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
level 23 with just my and bro splitscreen. You just open the one room with the mystery box. We both had the ray guns. I covered the doorway while he covered the 3 windows/wall in the mystery box room. You'd be surprised how long you can make it!
lostsoulsofmn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 lostsoulsofmn
Member since 2005 • 355 Posts

Question: Is this FRIGGIN AWESOME MODE available in split-screen?

lostsoulsofmn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lostsoulsofmn
Member since 2005 • 355 Posts

never mind, the comment above answered my question

imelitenow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 imelitenow
Member since 2007 • 613 Posts

MarioMellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MarioMellow
so does anyone know how people get to level 125? I mean how the hell is that possible? What is the secret?
DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DEVILinIRON
I wish I knew. But my guess is that it involves grenade spamming. Yay, got to round 15 today with my brother!
polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#30 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts
highest level was 2.
MarioMellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MarioMellow
I wish I knew. But my guess is that it involves grenade spamming. Yay, got to round 15 today with my brother!DEVILinIRON
I also heard something about getting in a corner, jumping up and down then you let someone crawl under you while you are jumping and they stand up inside you and you can't be killed?
Wiiingssbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Wiiingssbb
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts
12 with 3 of my friends. but i had to leave during it. They got to 17 without me so we porlly could have gotten farther with me.
Litmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Litmin
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts
I t is a team based game.But as much as i play it, ive seen real teamwork maybe once or twice.The majority of the people i played with think that going into a corner and glitching is called teamwork, i haven't really seen legitimate teamwork yet.But anways, the best me and my "team" did , was 14.I always get cornered by a bunch of zombies,and since i NEVER get a flamethrower or ray gun from the chest, i get owned.
MarioMellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MarioMellow
I t is a team based game.But as much as i play it, ive seen real teamwork maybe once or twice.The majority of the people i played with think that going into a corner and glitching is called teamwork, i haven't really seen legitimate teamwork yet.But anways, the best me and my "team" did , was 14.I always get cornered by a bunch of zombies,and since i NEVER get a flamethrower or ray gun from the chest, i get owned.Litmin
I agree its team based I just am a curious boy who wants to know the secret. I always prefer doing it how it was meant to be though, team work alone is fun.
Litmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Litmin
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts
[QUOTE="Litmin"]I t is a team based game.But as much as i play it, ive seen real teamwork maybe once or twice.The majority of the people i played with think that going into a corner and glitching is called teamwork, i haven't really seen legitimate teamwork yet.But anways, the best me and my "team" did , was 14.I always get cornered by a bunch of zombies,and since i NEVER get a flamethrower or ray gun from the chest, i get owned.MarioMellow
I agree its team based I just am a curious boy who wants to know the secret. I always prefer doing it how it was meant to be though, team work alone is fun.

You said the secret in your previous post man. Well, its the secret until it is fixed. Glitching is the only way to get to level 90+, in my opinion. If anyone thinks its possible to get to level 125 by using teamwork and skill, please make a video of it and show us.
Katzenbalger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Katzenbalger
Member since 2008 • 764 Posts

I rented it out and played it a few days ago, so i didn't play much, but on my own, i got to level six, with a friend we got to level eight.

glenn2709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 glenn2709
Member since 2005 • 1719 Posts
Got to level 23, with me and my other 2 friends.
BiGPooPeRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BiGPooPeRS
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Level 19, 4 Players but 1 left before we reached level 3. I need some good team Players to get further, PS3 Tag: BiGPooPeR add me plz, If you're looking for team player.

On your own I believe you could get to Level 12, depending on the weapon you have. Up to Level 8 the Magnum is a 1-shot-kill, Trench Gun is also useful before Level 10. The most powerful sniper Rifle can cut through 5-6 Zombies when they come at you in a straigth line.

Score lots of points before Level 5, on Level 1 a Zombie can take 4 shots from your sidearm @ 10 points each, a Headshot is 100 Pts, a Normal Kill is 60 pts, Knife Kill is 130 pts. If you exhaust the zombie with your sidearm and then do a knife kill you'll get above 2000 points before level 3.

Flamethrower has unlimited ammo but is only useful up to Level 8/9 Burn in short bursts rather than full on because overheating is a bastard and waiting for it to cool could get you killed. If possible do not open or access the upstairs as it only has access to a trench gun and a BAR, both guns incomparible to the overwhelming zombie troops that can come through the windows. Best place to defend is the 'Basement' through the help door.

The surprise box is sometimes cruel to try to spare some of your ammo in the later levels, best gun combination is a Heavy Machine gun and a Ray gun, 2 Heavy Machine Guns are great but they are bastards to load. when firing aim for the head at all times.

Best place for defence is the basement, 2 H.M. Gun at the door; firing alternately so one loads one shoots and vise versa, 2 watching the wall and windows and patching up.

craigofadown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 craigofadown
Member since 2007 • 530 Posts
16 with people i actually knew, 3 of us had rays, one got d/c and we ran out of ammo.
JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JordanKid
Member since 2005 • 1231 Posts
My highest level is 23, the people in the 100's, or even probably the high 30's and up are the cheaters who used 1 of a few glitches. I really hope they patch it and fix the glitch as well as either erase the cheaters off the leaderboards or just reset it all together.
TheCraving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TheCraving
Member since 2003 • 648 Posts

12! It was a heroic failure. Me and some guy both had mics so we worked together while the other 2 didn't and just ran around everywhere.

A good tactic I found when playing on my own was to unblock the stairs first. Get as many points as a can then unblock the stairs that go to the basement. Grab the shotgun from upstairs and the thompson in the basement. Keep the windows repaired and make your stand.

With the door to the basement still locked you can hear them all making their way through the building. Keep your windows repaired and they'll flood down the stairs.

If you wanna play some zombie killing fun, feel free to add me.

Avatar image for 2headedhawaiian
2headedhawaiian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#42 2headedhawaiian
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts
[QUOTE="DEVILinIRON"]I wish I knew. But my guess is that it involves grenade spamming. Yay, got to round 15 today with my brother!MarioMellow
I also heard something about getting in a corner, jumping up and down then you let someone crawl under you while you are jumping and they stand up inside you and you can't be killed?

That's right. There are videos of this on youtube. It's called "cheating," and I don't see how running around being invincible for four hours could be considered fun...
Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts
level 23 with just my and bro splitscreen. You just open the one room with the mystery box. We both had the ray guns. I covered the doorway while he covered the 3 windows/wall in the mystery box room. You'd be surprised how long you can make it!whodeysay85
dont u find it annoying that the splitscreen is like...tiny?? i mean u get like 1/4 of a screen when playing with 1 other person lol ...they should SERIOUSLY fix that
JordanKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JordanKid
Member since 2005 • 1231 Posts
Level 26 now
unknown57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45 unknown57
Member since 2005 • 222 Posts
By myself the highest i got was 31, and level 39 with my bro splitscreen
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
my highest level was level 5 lol. i was freaking out playing it alone in complete darkness. might need to get a few friends to play it with me lol.suki6165
Ye when i try by myself i get to level 5 aswell then die :( With friends i cant get passed 13... they just overrun us by then and i have no idea how the ranked 1 guys went to like 100+ probably cheated somehow lol and i believe they only had 2 people aswell :/
-Shooter-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -Shooter-
Member since 2006 • 4295 Posts
That would probably be 11 rounds
zatoninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 zatoninja
Member since 2004 • 581 Posts

Mine is 18. Also, there is a cheat that allows you to be impervious to the zombie's attack if your playing with at least 2 people. One person lays down in a corner, the other person stand on top of them, the the one on the ground stands up. If done correctly, and neither of you move (aiming OK), you will be invincible. The person who got to LV 101 used this trick.

Watch HERE (skip to about 1:22 in the video)

welshghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 welshghost
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i got to level 16 but it was hard lol:)
BrettB7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BrettB7400
Member since 2007 • 3401 Posts
Level 42 with my bro on our 52 inch tv. We both each had 2 ray guns and we just sat upstairs in the one room and pretty much owned the zombies there. We worked together each letting us know when we were out of ammo so the other person would cover for the both of us. It worked to level 42 and it got to the point where I ran out of ammo and we both died.