Cant play BO2 online all of a sudden...?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Papadrach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Papadrach
Member since 2008 • 1965 Posts

Was playing early, now I can't connect to any match. The screen goes black and says an error has occured.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Playstation Network says it's doing maintenance.
Papadrach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Papadrach

Yet my friends, all from the same area, some can play some cant play. I was able to play on another account thats on my ps3, but i cant connect on my main one...

Papadrach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Papadrach

Please tell me this is a joke. Treyarch is fruckin terrible. Same exact freaking errors happened with black ops 1. theyre an embarassment.

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
Gremlins.
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Please tell me this is a joke. Treyarch is fruckin terrible. Same exact freaking errors happened with black ops 1. theyre an embarassment.

Papadrach

Angry-Gamer-rawr.jpg

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts
it is a problem known / worked on by / at activision... no matter how many strain tests developers perform, there may be glitches, teher were 600.000 + players online the night before, which was the official release date of the game... of course, one expects a game without any hiccups however that's not the way the cookie crumbles... on the other hand the problem may have been generated involuntarily by the latest system updates of psn after the latest array of hacking news (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-ps3-the-final-hack)... we'll just have to wait and see...
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

soapman72

Angry-Gamer-rawr.jpg

Oh-DANG, is that pic FUNNY! BIG props for posting that, it made me spit my soda out the nose...

:lol:

Yeah, peeps - Relax, play something else. I know it's the new toy, but some patience is required at this stage of the game (so-to-speak). I've gone back to trying to finish "CONAN", for example... While you don't need to set the Way-Back Machine quite as far as I did, you should find something else to occupy your time until they get the kinks ironed out.

:)

Or you'll end up like that^^^ guy...

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts
You should just go to the Black Ops forums as they have the best info for this type of thing. I wasn't able to play at all last night but realized that they are trying to fix the issue. The only thing you can do is wait for them to fix it.