Can't access account management, undergoing maintenance???? Anyone Else????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlackDiamond81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BlackDiamond81
Member since 2005 • 1565 Posts

Is anyone else getting this error when they are trying to access their account? They said it would be at 9am-10am PST but seems like it has been going on for a while.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts
it was for me earlier, but now its back to normal and im able to sign in.
fattycoles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fattycoles
Member since 2013 • 31 Posts
I've been having problems for a couple of days now and it has been erratic for a week, ATM I'm getting service is undergoing maintinence, ATM I've upgraded from a 100 gig hard drive to a 600 gig and im downloading all my ps plus games, I've got two left and I've dl about 400 gig so far, I want the new ones though.
Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

I haven't tried to use PSN today, but the last couple days I tried to install an update for PSN and it keeps giving me an error code. I just thought since the PS4 is coming out vary soon that they've been working extra hard getting ready for Nov. 15. It seemed like for a while there were no updates for PSN, then over the last few of months I think there has been around 3 or 4, so I bet their working on improving it and getting ready for the heavier then normal traffic that's coming its way.

I wouldn't worry just yet, give it a day or two and it will more then likely work just fine.

jekyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#5 jekyll
Member since 2002 • 9140 Posts

I got that yesterday, telling me my password was invalid. I backed out, retried, and it let me in.