assassin's creed 3....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD

so i just beat the game for the 1st time. I wanted to see what you guys thought of its ending and how it stacks up against the others.

I would say AC3 is as good or maybe better then AC2. Not sure which is my favorite between the two

Anyways I'm fairly satisfied with connor's story- it could've been better but it was still pretty good

Now Desmond's on the other hand......... it was almost as bad as Mass Effect 3.

5 games building up to desmond putting his hand on something and getting burnt to a crisp, super lame. However I never really got into the Desmond/Apocalypse storyline, but to those who did I can see why they would be furious. The ending to every game in the series was pretty ridiculous to me so I kinda just gave up hope.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

It was just an ending that needed to happen, nothing special

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts
I honestly didn't expect that the AC series would get worse from the first one. I've been a fan of the series since it first came out, but the story in AC 3 was utter bullsh*t. I hated every part of the ending, including the 30 minute "touch the glow thing after crappy parkour" at the end.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
Connor's ending was great. I liked it and how it had a solemn tone and the end. Desmond's was awfully lame. It felt like Mass Effect 3's ending (one I wasn't a fan of but wasn't part of the mob).
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

Assassin's Creed has never had good endings, so I didn't really mind when this ending fell short. It closed one book (Desmond's story) hopefuly which is good because I was getting fairly tired of him.

EDIT: Let me rephrase endings to endings outside the Animus. The ancestors' story ends have been fairly good, and I liked Connor's ending.