Anyone interested in getting the Michael Jackson game?

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BadLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BadLegend
Member since 2009 • 318 Posts
Great Singer-Epic Win Great Game-Epic Fail With MJ Anyways
bigmouthkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#52 bigmouthkid
Member since 2006 • 3425 Posts

yup. *now listening to the song "BAD"*

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#53 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Nope. The guy had a few good songs many years ago. Lately, well, just look at the guy. He was some weird space alien freak thing. Couldn't care less about some game or anything else having to do with him.

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts

for people hating on MJ who are you guys to judge anybody only god can judge him now!!! but anyways yeah MJ was great but ill think ill pass on the VG

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

for people hating on MJ who are you guys to judge anybody only god can judge him now!!! but anyways yeah MJ was great but ill think ill pass on the VG

rogelio22

I wouldn't count on that.

I don't want a MJ game.

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rogelio22
[QUOTE="rogerjak"]

[QUOTE="rogelio22"]

I don't a MJ game.

???yeah whatever dude ??? i dont a MJ game???
Keir21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#57 Keir21
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts
He was a very talented man, therefore maybe. I wasn't the biggest fan but he deserves my respect so depending on the type of game I probably will.
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 rogerjak

[QUOTE="rogerjak"]

[QUOTE="rogelio22"]

rogelio22

I don't a MJ game.

Sure, point my obvious typo to flee the chance of making an argument.

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 rogelio22

[QUOTE="rogelio22"][QUOTE="rogerjak"]I wouldn't count on that.

I don't a MJ game.

rogerjak

uh i dont argue religion:P

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 rogerjak

[QUOTE="rogerjak"]

[QUOTE="rogelio22"]???yeah whatever dude ??? i dont a MJ game???rogelio22

It's not religion directly.

If he made any mistakes in Earth, while he was alive, and since those "mistakes" were directed to people, why should the right to judge him, even after he died, be reserved to God? The people, apparently, involved were far more hurt by hhim than God ever will be.

MJPK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 MJPK
Member since 2006 • 3360 Posts

Seeing as i care neither for his music nor his "lifestyle" I'll will not be getting it ever... I don't get what so sad about him dying, he hadn't made anything decent in years and he had been the brunt of more jokes than anyone could count, plus that whole.. pedophile thing...PoisoN_Facecam0

100% agree wiht post above.

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 rogelio22

[QUOTE="rogelio22"]

[QUOTE="rogerjak"]Sure, point my obvious typo to flee the chance of making an argument.

rogerjak

If he made any mistakes in Earth, while he was alive, and since those "mistakes" were directed to people, why should the right to judge him, even after he died, be reserved to God? The people, apparently, involved were far more hurt by hhim than God ever will be.

for he that is without sin cast the first stone!! anyways im still not getting the game if that makes you any happier

stevencavagan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 stevencavagan
Member since 2008 • 391 Posts

I liked Jackson's music in the 80's, didn't really rate his stuff in 90's. On a personal level I think he was misunderstood but still think something dodgy happened regarding child abuse charges. At the end of the day if the game is good I will play if it is bad (no pun intended) i will not play. If it is like stated earler Moonwalker with Yakuza 3 engine then count me in.

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

Nope not interested

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rogerjak

[QUOTE="rogerjak"]

[QUOTE="rogelio22"]uh i dont argue religion:P

rogelio22

for he that is without sin cast the first stone!! anyways im still not getting the game if that makes you any happier

So crimes should go unpunished because all of us do something wrong from time to time?

So murderers, rapist and child abusers and other criminals should not be punished because someone was driving above the speed limit? Or because someone was walking their dog with a leach?

GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

After Michael Jackson's death the Daily News put a gigantic picture of him on the front page the next day. What about Billy Mays?At least Billy Mays was a respectable person and not a pedophile who tried to rape children.

We should get a Billy Mays video game instead. (lol, not really) But Michael Jackson is getting moreattention than he deserves, he's on the news more often than 9/11 was.

Michael Jackson did make a few good songs early in his career like Thriller. But I don't miss him nearly as much as I miss Billy Mays.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#67 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Unfortunately every MJ thread that comes up, no matter what the original topic is, always cycles back to his pedophile/molestation charges. Why can't we just talk about the actual question? Would you buy the game or not? A simple yes or no will suffice, but I guess some people have to throw in the little kids jibe.

I love MJ, so I would buy a game. Perhaps not a Rockband-type game, but an action game for sure yeah.

Doomtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Doomtime
Member since 2004 • 4282 Posts

After Michael Jackson's death the Daily News put a gigantic picture of him on the front page the next day. What about Billy Mays?At least Billy Mays was a respectable person and not a pedophile who tried to rape children.

We should get a Billy Mays video game instead. (lol, not really) But Michael Jackson is getting moreattention than he deserves, he's on the news more often than 9/11 was.

Michael Jackson did make a few good songs early in his career like Thriller. But I don't miss him nearly as much as I miss Billy Mays.

GeoffZak
Whatever makes you feel better. He wasn't proven guilty.
WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"]

Doomtime

Adding from what you were saying, one kid from the admitted that he lied. A guilty consious is hell... That is why the ingorance of many people like GeoffZak will only bring destruction to this world, the man is dead.... let him rest in peace.

Anyway back on topic... I heard there was going to be a Guitar Hero Michael Jackson version, I'm not 100% so I'll consider this a rumor. Besides that it's inevitable that there will be a Michael Jackson game.

ptown58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ptown58
Member since 2004 • 1899 Posts

This made me think of the freaks in Bioshock and how they could make a Jacko game about "Fun with Plastic Surgery" or "Plastic Surgery Disaster"

OT: did anyone see how many locks where on Jacko's bedroom door ? no one installs that many locks on their bedroom door for nothing.

360hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 360hammer
Member since 2009 • 2596 Posts

[QUOTE="Doomtime"][QUOTE="GeoffZak"]

WR_Platinum

Adding from what you were saying, one kid from the admitted that he lied. A guilty consious is hell... That is why the ingorance of many people like GeoffZak will only bring destruction to this world, the man is dead.... let him rest in peace.

Anyway back on topic... I heard there was going to be a Guitar Hero Michael Jackson version, I'm not 100% so I'll consider this a rumor. Besides that it's inevitable that there will be a Michael Jackson game.

I'll just say making a video game is not the way to let the guy rest in peace.

How many men 30 to 50 years old do you know invite kids over for sleep overs? What kind of parent would be ok with that is beyond me. I'm not saying he abused em but anyone who doesn't find it disturbing that a grown man would want to hang out and have sleep overs with kids is just crazy.

Purgery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Purgery
Member since 2009 • 41 Posts
If you sleep with children, there's something wrong. I don't care if his "Thriller" ever touched their "Neverland" or not, there was clearly something wrong with the guy.
cheezy909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#73 cheezy909
Member since 2006 • 1103 Posts
Not at all interested. Basing a game on a pop star is more likely to be an epic fail than basing a game on a rapper, or a movie.