Alex Mercer(Prototype) or Cole(inFAMOUS)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ElfChampionz12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ElfChampionz12
Member since 2006 • 91 Posts

Hey guys.

Just wondering who you think would win if these 2 were to mysteriously meet on the street and have a huge scrap.

Personally, i think it would be even, however, Cole at full power might just win.

Yeah, this thread is epic xD

TheCraving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TheCraving
Member since 2003 • 648 Posts

Hmmmm.

Playing the demo of inFamous, Cole certainly does kick ass. Judging from what Alex can do though, it seems he could beat seven shades of **** outta Cole because Alex is practically indestructable.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

Cole has the power of super sonic bed springs, so I choose him.

If he can't kill you, he'll annoy the hell out of you.

Avatar image for 5FingersOfDeath
5FingersOfDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 5FingersOfDeath
Member since 2007 • 1114 Posts

Scianix-Black
Ohh no! not the neighbors!
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
Well, I'd have to admit that I think Alex could man-handle Cole.
yoda4ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 yoda4ps3
Member since 2009 • 678 Posts

It would depend on what powers Alex had at the time. Alex looks powerful but i'm not sure he could beat Cole at full power. Also we don't know any of Alex's weaknesses since we don't have that game yet! It would also depend on if it was evil or good Cole.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 raven_squad

It would depend on what powers Alex had at the time. Alex looks powerful but i'm not sure he could beat Cole at full power. Also we don't know any of Alex's weaknesses since we don't have that game yet! It would also depend on if it was evil or good Cole.

yoda4ps3
Obviously for the fight to make sense, they would both have to be at their most powerful stages.
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
[QUOTE="5FingersOfDeath"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

:lol: "Swingin' the chain... Swingin' the chain...." Anyway, It's hard to tell, because I don't know what Alex is fully capable of yet. But I'm sure electricity could kill him. However, Alex looks a lot more vicious and he can shapeshift, so.... Cole could be walkin' up to an unconscious kid on the ground, and just when he's about to revive him.. Wham! A giant mutant meat-blade shoots out the kid's chess. The kid turns into Alex, stands up, extracts his nasty little apendage from Cole's chess, turns into Cole... Now, HE gets to be inFamous. Can't blame him, either. I'd want to star in the good game, too. ;)
JCMac120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JCMac120
Member since 2006 • 2771 Posts
Alex would win if he threw a bucket of water on Cole :lol:
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 raven_squad
[QUOTE="Nephilim83"][QUOTE="5FingersOfDeath"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

:lol: "Swingin' the chain... Swingin' the chain...." Anyway, It's hard to tell, because I don't know what Alex is fully capable of yet. But I'm sure electricity could kill him. However, Alex looks a lot more vicious and he can shapeshift, so.... Cole could be walkin' up to an unconscious kid on the ground, and just when he's about to revive him.. Wham! A giant mutant meat-blade shoots out the kid's chess. The kid turns into Alex, stands up, extracts his nasty little apendage from Cole's chess, turns into Cole... Now, HE gets to be inFamous. Can't blame him, either. I'd want to star in the good game, too. ;)

Yep, its those types of scenarios that lead me to believe Alex could take down Cole. His powers are much more varied then just harnessing electricity, which can only be used so many ways (despite how devastating those ways may be.)
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm tired of these prototype vs cole, also this isn't fair, to Alex.......no-one played Prototype yet, so we know nothing about this guy

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 raven_squad
Alex would win if he threw a bucket of water on Cole :lol:JCMac120
:lol:.....most un-climactic fight scene. Evar. :P
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nephilim83
Alex would win if he threw a bucket of water on Cole :lol:JCMac120
Oh.... Flawless Victory!! Y'know i thought it was kinda shotty that I jumped into the river and died instantly. I mean, if makes sense... but doesn't. Sure the water distributes electricity and can kill anything in the water, but Cole is the source of the electricity. It shouldn't kill him. :o
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nephilim83

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm tired of these prototype vs cole, also this isn't fair, to Alex.......no-one played Prototype yet, so we know nothing about this guy

Chris_Williams
Who cares if its fair? Alex is winning so far.
Avatar image for 5FingersOfDeath
5FingersOfDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 5FingersOfDeath
Member since 2007 • 1114 Posts
[QUOTE="Nephilim83"][QUOTE="5FingersOfDeath"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

"...and now, a joke. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?...... my fist." ".............. hahahaha"
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 raven_squad
[QUOTE="JCMac120"]Alex would win if he threw a bucket of water on Cole :lol:Nephilim83
Oh.... Flawless Victory!! Y'know i thought it was kinda shotty that I jumped into the river and died instantly. I mean, if makes sense... but doesn't. Sure the water distributes electricity and can kill anything in the water, but Cole is the source of the electricity. It shouldn't kill him. :o

That is a good point... I'm not sure if it would harm him or not. I can't say I've ever read any conclusive evidence on electricity harnessing human and water damage. :P Doesn't kill electric eels though. :P
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

Alex would win, he has a variety of powers

Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nephilim83
[QUOTE="Nephilim83"][QUOTE="JCMac120"]Alex would win if he threw a bucket of water on Cole :lol:raven_squad

That is a good point... I'm not sure if it would harm him or not. I can't say I've ever read any conclusive evidence on electricity harnessing human and water damage. :P Doesn't kill electric eels though. :P

Yeah, man. That'd suck if water was in some epic mortal kombat style tourney with different electricity weilding heroes... every body loses.... except a freakin' eel. :( And since they can't kill eachother the eel and water become best friends and live happily ever after. :)
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nephilim83
And since all Alex Mercer has to do is turn his arm into a fishing pole, bag himself that eel, and have Po Dung at the local Peking Garden Buffet chop it up and prep him some lunch with it the results would look something like this: Alex Mercer > Electric Eel > Cole McGrath. :lol:
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 raven_squad
And since all Alex Mercer has to do is turn his arm into a fishing pole, bag himself that eel, and have Po Dung at the local Peking Garden Buffet chop it up and prep him some lunch with it the results would look something like this: Alex Mercer > Electric Eel > Cole McGrath. :lol:Nephilim83
Lmao. Poor Cole. He's awesome, and presumably in the better of the 2 games, but his weakness....is so weak....:lol:
JCMac120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JCMac120
Member since 2006 • 2771 Posts
[QUOTE="Nephilim83"] And since all Alex Mercer has to do is turn his arm into a fishing pole, bag himself that eel, and have Po Dung at the local Peking Garden Buffet chop it up and prep him some lunch with it the results would look something like this: Alex Mercer > Electric Eel > Cole McGrath. :lol:raven_squad
Lmao. Poor Cole. He's awesome, and presumably in the better of the 2 games, but his weakness....is so weak....:lol:

Sure is. But did you throw an electric bomb into the water? Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that!!!! The whole body of water surrounding the bomb lights up in electricity.
TheCraving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheCraving
Member since 2003 • 648 Posts

lol I suddenly have images of Alex attacking Cole with a water pistol.

jamessayers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jamessayers
Member since 2008 • 311 Posts

is there a demo for prototype?

munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts

alex would probobly win because he is pretty much indestructible

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Alex Mercer is definitely more fashionable. Cole's bike outfit is pretty lame, tbh.

Alex Mercer is also much more powerful, agile and quick. The man's a tank.

Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#26 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

Definately Mercer. He'd just squash Cole :P

Kleeyook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#27 Kleeyook
Member since 2008 • 5213 Posts
Cole has the power of electricity just like Zeus. I believe his power is god like and he'll win.
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#28 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

Alex Mercer. I have always thought he looked a great and powerful game character.

He would win because of all the stealth and armor he can use.

EnaVRi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 EnaVRi
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts

Alex would win... becoz he's this overly powered dude who can shapeshift and run vertically on skyscrapers... and the developers need to make him the bad ass and overpowered character so the game (prototype) wouldn't lose its popularity to inFamous which has only a electricity powered cole mcgrath as a hero/anti hero...

RareDominic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RareDominic
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
You are crazy if you really think that wimpy Cole could whop up on Alex. Alex Mercer is ruthless and tons stronger that Cole. Alex can morph into new forms and all cole could do is throw some electric grenades and hopes he dies, but we all know that Alex Mercer would whop Cole's ***. I have SPOKEN.
atxman06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 atxman06
Member since 2004 • 108 Posts

[QUOTE="raven_squad"][QUOTE="Nephilim83"] And since all Alex Mercer has to do is turn his arm into a fishing pole, bag himself that eel, and have Po Dung at the local Peking Garden Buffet chop it up and prep him some lunch with it the results would look something like this: Alex Mercer > Electric Eel > Cole McGrath. :lol:JCMac120

Sure is. But did you throw an electric bomb into the water? Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that!!!! The whole body of water surrounding the bomb lights up in electricity.

Technically, Cole shouldn't die.. as long as he is not grounded(touching the earth or touching something that is touching the earth) meaning not completing the current path of which the electricity flows through him. For example he could jump in a swimming pool and live as long as he doesnt touch anything in contact with the earth.. his body would thus just become a current carrying conductor. Of course though once he tries to get out the pool he would be electrocuted.. lol, just some insight to electricity a little bit.;)

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 raven_squad

[QUOTE="JCMac120"][QUOTE="raven_squad"] Lmao. Poor Cole. He's awesome, and presumably in the better of the 2 games, but his weakness....is so weak....:lol: atxman06

Technically, Cole shouldn't die.. as long as he is not grounded(touching the earth or touching something that is touching the earth) meaning not completing the current path of which the electricity flows through him. For example he could jump in a swimming pool and live as long as he doesnt touch anything in contact with the earth.. his body would thus just become a current carrying conductor. Of course though once he tries to get out the pool he would be electrocuted.. lol, just some insight to electricity a little bit.;)

Yes, unfortunately Sucker Punch didn't take that in to account. :D He dies instantly in water.
InsomniatriC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 InsomniatriC
Member since 2008 • 228 Posts

Hey guys.

Just wondering who you think would win if these 2 were to mysteriously meet on the street and have a huge scrap.

Personally, i think it would be even, however, Cole at full power might just win.

Yeah, this thread is epic xD

ElfChampionz12
Geez, what did Cole do to you? Seeing Alex pave the streets with Cole wouldn't be very epic IMO.
Johnny_OWNAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Johnny_OWNAGE
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Ok... ppl that say Cole could win, obviously dont know Alex very well... he can change his arms into blades, whips, claws, hammers, and he can increase his own strength, he can armor himself and create sheilds. Alex would slaughter Cole anyday, heck i bet he can just go up to Cole and consume him, and get all of his electrical powers anyway...xD
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
Ok... ppl that say Cole could win, obviously dont know Alex very well... he can change his arms into blades, whips, claws, hammers, and he can increase his own strength, he can armor himself and create sheilds. Alex would slaughter Cole anyday, heck i bet he can just go up to Cole and consume him, and get all of his electrical powers anyway...xDJohnny_OWNAGE
wow u created an account and revived an old topic to say that lol
Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

You are crazy if you really think that wimpy Cole could whop up on Alex. Alex Mercer is ruthless and tons stronger that Cole. Alex can morph into new forms and all cole could do is throw some electric grenades and hopes he dies, but we all know that Alex Mercer would whop Cole's ***. I have SPOKEN.RareDominic

lol oh yeah shape shifting can definitely take on a lightning bolt forsure...lol maybe ill just grab my dad and change into him and climb on top of my house during a storm....since ive shape shifted into my dad obviously getting struck wont hurt me...at least in your eyes...

anyway on topic...if Cole McCrath takes in the Ray Sphere than he would definitely kick some ass with no problem...the only dude he'd have a problem beating is himself ala Kessler......oops spoiler sorry

MrGanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MrGanny
Member since 2009 • 2911 Posts

Even if it's old, enough with this. :(