midway_nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 midway_nights
Member since 2006 • 576 Posts

shadow of the colossus is now my fav game of all times.

first my classic game was prince of persia trilogy then god of war took first place then metal gear solid 3 subsistance came to number #1 san andreas and RE4 were also at number 1 for some time

but when i played shadow of the colossus man!!!!!!! it is simply classic, AND classic means it will be number 1 for whole eternity.

i think devolopers took a lot of risk by making such a fantastic game, no nothing is there to kill , no dialogues, no story ,no spices but still i;m addicted to this game.

soundtracks are awesome some of the best orchestra i have ever heard gamespot made a false comment by saying god of war has the best orchestra in industry.

if you look and consider the depth of feild you will notice that such a huge enviroments and lands are not visible in any other game.

graphics are just a fine piece of work.

it is truely an artistic game i would rate this game 10 out of 10 becausei failed to seeany flaws or theyhave coated the paint on it like that. every thing just suits the theme of this game,team ico hats off to you.

i would like to visit the team ico and meet the people behind this game, because of this game i had to buy ICO cuz u know same people are behind ICO.

Those who respect art andwelcome new ideas should atleast give this game a look, This game is unique in every sense of the word.

thanks

omair

mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 mohmaaytah
Member since 2003 • 2397 Posts
This is a love or hate game. I personally enjoyed it tremendously for the same reasons as yourself. The orchestral score is superb, I have been looking to get the soundtrack for a while now.
Avatar image for 219603859960713315108910109282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 219603859960713315108910109282
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
It's likemarmite, but i personally loved it.
midway_nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 midway_nights

hey buddy i can give you the link where u can download shadows soundtracks.

actually the presentation just fits the theme of the game.i am proud to have ps2 because such titles are available on it.

_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#5 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Heres some words for shadow of the collosus: Pure Crap! Im proud not to be on that band wagon.
mongers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 mongers
Member since 2005 • 324 Posts
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketyo yo
rickstaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 rickstaff
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I loved this game but although it can be difficult at some times but mainly it's a fun action/adventure game thats got a some what long story.
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#8 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
Shadow is an amazing game that no ps2 owner should miss.
ogreiron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 ogreiron
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts
shadow of the colossus is a poor excuse to copy a good n64 game known as ocarina of time. hells yeah. but colossus sucks man, seriously, its unoriginal
reyrocks619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 reyrocks619
Member since 2007 • 253 Posts

This is a love or hate game. I personally enjoyed it tremendously for the same reasons as yourself. The orchestral score is superb, I have been looking to get the soundtrack for a while now.mohmaaytah

i agree, either people hate it or love it, i love it

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

try okami next thats one of my favorites besides SOTC.

NinjaBlade753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 NinjaBlade753
Member since 2007 • 408 Posts

This is a love or hate game. I personally enjoyed it tremendously for the same reasons as yourself. The orchestral score is superb, I have been looking to get the soundtrack for a while now.mohmaaytah

I agree, some people are not a fan of the control scheme. I personally tried it got about 9 bosses in and had no need to go further. Sorry man:(

mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 mohmaaytah
Member since 2003 • 2397 Posts

I agree, some people are not a fan of the control scheme. I personally tried it got about 9 bosses in and had no need to go further. Sorry man:(

NinjaBlade753

At least you stuck with the game for a while before passing your verdict. So many people play 30 minutes of a game before they decide and you could possibly miss out on a great game because of that. Dark Cloud 2 did not have the best beginning but once it got rolling, it would easily be one of the most unique RPGs on the PS2 and its GameSpot score is highly justified.

hashmanalum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 hashmanalum
Member since 2004 • 337 Posts

I like this game because is different from everything else I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot): the colossi, Agros, the gameplay, the visuals, etc... fits to the game making it unforgettable.

The only problem I found is that the controls are a little weird to get used to but nothing that cripples the game.

Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts

Heres some words for shadow of the collosus: Pure Crap! Im proud not to be on that band wagon._AbBaNdOn

you've posted your thought about this game numerous times, but never explain why, so you should just stop commenting on it.

shadow of the colossus is a poor excuse to copy a good n64 game known as ocarina of time. hells yeah. but colossus sucks man, seriously, its unoriginalogreiron

Please explain this cause it makes absolutely no sense at all. The games both feature a guy riding on horseback, thats about it...

Gekigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gekigami
Member since 2006 • 518 Posts
I also like Shadow of Colossus too.. however I never took the time for finish it. It was like God of War minus the middle man... just all bosses. I just hope they plan on making a part 2..
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
ICO is still better.
The diverence is they actually made plenty of prints of SOTC, When ICO was released it was sold out in no time leaving denying alot of gamers a great experience
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#18 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts
I loved ICO so much, one of my favorite PS2 games. SOTC though was a huge dissapointment. Looks fantastic with amazing designs. Hated the gameplay controls and camera though.
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 _AbBaNdOn

[QUOTE="_AbBaNdOn"]Heres some words for shadow of the collosus: Pure Crap! Im proud not to be on that band wagon.NavigatorsGhost

you've posted your thought about this game numerous times, but never explain why, so you should just stop commenting on it.

I have explained my opinion about the game multiple times and probably even have a review written for the game. Giving reasons usually just leads to arguments. You guys can say you love it, so I should be allowed to say I hate it. My reasons for hating the game even though I have played it and beat it are that it is totally and completely empty and devoid of anything.It feels like they totally ripped off zelda ocarina of time with the whole sword, bow, horse thing and used it to make a giant tech demo. This is what we can do, if you want to use our engine and have us flesh it out with monsters and a character improvement system give us a call at 1-800-wesuck.Everyone talks about how beautiful the scenery is and thats funny because those same kind of graphics are in hundreds of other games. Wow a 3d environement with whatever #bit textures oooooooo. If there would have been crap to fight in between colossi, If there had been weapons and armor and items as rewards for beating colossi, if you got more health, more attack power, more defense, special attacks, combos as you progressed through the game it would have been worth ....well you would have zelda but you would have a new zelda game worth playing.

I just hate the game because the developers did this half @$$ job and a majority of the people think its one of the best games ever. I'm mad at the developers for doing such a crappy job and im mad at the people for liking it. Thats my reasons.

tritean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tritean
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

THIS GAME IS CRAPY!!! OK, THE GRAPHICS ARE VERY GOOD...BUT A GAME SHOULD TELL A STORY, MAKE U FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE TILL THE END, ENGAGE YOU IN THAT WORLD.ALL U DO IN SOTC IS RUN ARROUND ON A STUPID HORSE AND FIGHT A FEW GIANTS (NO STORY WHATSOEVER) AND THERE U HAVE IT. EVEN MARIO IS BETTER THAN THIS. THI IS A S$@Ty GAME.

emmm78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 emmm78
Member since 2005 • 282 Posts
I think it`s an unique game and it`s different from anything I`ve seen. I loved it. You can`t possibly hate a game if the game isn`t what you want, but only if it isn`t what you expect of it. I hate Halo for instance because it isn`t what I expect from a FPS, not because I wanted RPG elements on it.
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NavigatorsGhost
[QUOTE="NavigatorsGhost"]

[QUOTE="_AbBaNdOn"]Heres some words for shadow of the collosus: Pure Crap! Im proud not to be on that band wagon._AbBaNdOn

I have explained my opinion about the game multiple times and probably even have a review written for the game. Giving reasons usually just leads to arguments. You guys can say you love it, so I should be allowed to say I hate it. My reasons for hating the game even though I have played it and beat it are that it is totally and completely empty and devoid of anything.It feels like they totally ripped off zelda ocarina of time with the whole sword, bow, horse thing and used it to make a giant tech demo. This is what we can do, if you want to use our engine and have us flesh it out with monsters and a character improvement system give us a call at 1-800-wesuck.Everyone talks about how beautiful the scenery is and thats funny because those same kind of graphics are in hundreds of other games. Wow a 3d environement with whatever #bit textures oooooooo. If there would have been crap to fight in between colossi, If there had been weapons and armor and items as rewards for beating colossi, if you got more health, more attack power, more defense, special attacks, combos as you progressed through the game it would have been worth ....well you would have zelda but you would have a new zelda game worth playing.

I just hate the game because the developers did this half @$$ job and a majority of the people think its one of the best games ever. I'm mad at the developers for doing such a crappy job and im mad at the people for liking it. Thats my reasons.

The funny thing is that you actually do get weapons and items for beating the colossi...

You also get more health and a bigger grip meter when you take down the colossi, lizards, and eat the fruit...

What don't you understand? The point of the game was that they stripped out all that other crap. Its about you, your horse, and taking down a bunch of bosses.

If you don't like this game, then fine, everyone has different tastes. But to call this game crap, tells me that you didn't follow/appreciate or try to interpret the story. And you also don't get the point of the game. Its simplicity is what makes it complex. The story is never laid out for you. YOU have to figure it out and interpret it. When you're fighting a boss, you have a sword, a bow, and a horse. All you have to do is find and hit the colossi' weak points. However, there isn't a single way to do this. How you do it is entirely up to you.

And if someone says they don't like a game, but doesn't post why they don't like it, then its kind of pointless to post, because you aren't adding anything to the discussion. If this was a recommendation thread, do you think the TC or anyone else would care that you didn't like the game if you didn't give any reasons why? No. If this thread was a discussion about the game, would anyone care that you didn't like it if you didn't post why? No.

And people that say this game has amazing graphics are for the most part wrong. What they mean to say is that the game has a great art style.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hot114
Abandon your complaining is pointless. This game NEVER is and never was about creating a strong warrior to own the place like all the other RPG's you try to compare it to.

Yes your health increased and so does your grip. but that is not the main traget of this game

Its just you, your horse and an epic quest with seemingly impossible odds. Through determination and recklessness the wanderer prevails, the story is straight to the point without his loved one he has no other reason to live.
This is not a sappy love story or a cuddly world filled with side-quests.
This is all intentional to show how lonely and desolate the forbidden land is and how desperate the actions of the main hero is. This is also reflected by the wanderers aging as you plow through the game.

This game is NOT about building the strongest character
This game is NOT about finding all the fancy weapons
This game is NOT about finding 99/99 trinkets
This game IS about delivering an unique gaming experience.

Stop comparing this game to what it isent (zelda seriously, lol?)

If you dont like it so be it but dont pass of a game as "crap" simply because it does not abide by your taste.

There is nothing wrong with having youre own opinion, there are plenty of popular games like MGS and GoW i dont like or even cant stand however i do acknowledge that these games are good from a gaming standpoint and that they are simply aimed at an entirely diverent audience. Nothing wrong with the game just not my cup of tea.
But then again i guess some people are too ignorant and arogant to think out of the brick box they buyld for themselves.
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts

Im firmly on the LOVE IT band wagon.

This game is just too good, I havent played it for a while but Im sure as hell gonna go back to it many many times.

midway_nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 midway_nights
[QUOTE="_AbBaNdOn"][QUOTE="NavigatorsGhost"]

[QUOTE="_AbBaNdOn"]Heres some words for shadow of the collosus: Pure Crap! Im proud not to be on that band wagon.NavigatorsGhost

The funny thing is that you actually do get weapons and items for beating the colossi...

You also get more health and a bigger grip meter when you take down the colossi, lizards, and eat the fruit...

What don't you understand? The point of the game was that they stripped out all that other crap. Its about you, your horse, and taking down a bunch of bosses.

If you don't like this game, then fine, everyone has different tastes. But to call this game crap, tells me that you didn't follow/appreciate or try to interpret the story. And you also don't get the point of the game. Its simplicity is what makes it complex. The story is never laid out for you. YOU have to figure it out and interpret it. When you're fighting a boss, you have a sword, a bow, and a horse. All you have to do is find and hit the colossi' weak points. However, there isn't a single way to do this. How you do it is entirely up to you.

And if someone says they don't like a game, but doesn't post why they don't like it, then its kind of pointless to post, because you aren't adding anything to the discussion. If this was a recommendation thread, do you think the TC or anyone else would care that you didn't like the game if you didn't give any reasons why? No. If this thread was a discussion about the game, would anyone care that you didn't like it if you didn't post why? No.

And people that say this game has amazing graphics are for the most part wrong. What they mean to say is that the game has a great art style.

Exactly.

this game is an example set for gaming industry that artistic games can b devoloped.

if you want more weapons,armor,magics,food system and spices go get some other games there are lots in the market.

this is not your usual gaming experiance, its something unique only if you understand what devolopers were trying to propound.

midway_nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 midway_nights

Abandon your complaining is pointless. This game NEVER is and never was about creating a strong warrior to own the place like all the other RPG's you try to compare it to.

Yes your health increased and so does your grip. but that is not the main traget of this game

Its just you, your horse and an epic quest with seemingly impossible odds. Through determination and recklessness the wanderer prevails, the story is straight to the point without his loved one he has no other reason to live.
This is not a sappy love story or a cuddly world filled with side-quests.
This is all intentional to show how lonely and desolate the forbidden land is and how desperate the actions of the main hero is. This is also reflected by the wanderers aging as you plow through the game.

This game is NOT about building the strongest character
This game is NOT about finding all the fancy weapons
This game is NOT about finding 99/99 trinkets
This game IS about delivering an unique gaming experience.

Stop comparing this game to what it isent (zelda seriously, lol?)

If you dont like it so be it but dont pass of a game as "crap" simply because it does not abide by your taste.

There is nothing wrong with having youre own opinion, there are plenty of popular games like MGS and GoW i dont like or even cant stand however i do acknowledge that these games are good from a gaming standpoint and that they are simply aimed at an entirely diverent audience. Nothing wrong with the game just not my cup of tea.
But then again i guess some people are too ignorant and arogant to think out of the brick box they buyld for themselves.hot114

lovely

Thank you sir.

PreLuDe_DuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PreLuDe_DuDe
Member since 2004 • 513 Posts
Honestly, you guys shouldnt even fidget over _Abandons comments because he always has something negative to say against games that are popular or at the majority vote. He bashes this game, but in his other post he praises the DIGIMON franchise. It truly shows you what type of criteria he rates his games at. Ignore this ps2 board drama queen where only a few people actually listen to what he has to say.
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NavigatorsGhost

Honestly, you guys shouldnt even fidget over _Abandons comments because he always has something negative to say against games that are popular or at the majority vote. He bashes this game, but in his other post he praises the DIGIMON franchise. It truly shows you what type of criteria he rates his games at. Ignore this ps2 board drama queen where only a few people actually listen to what he has to say.PreLuDe_DuDe

yeah, looking at his games collection I can't help but laugh. I mean, I know everyone has different tastes and all, but pokemon and digimon getting 9s and 10s? GTFO.

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AzelKosMos

[QUOTE="PreLuDe_DuDe"]Honestly, you guys shouldnt even fidget over _Abandons comments because he always has something negative to say against games that are popular or at the majority vote. He bashes this game, but in his other post he praises the DIGIMON franchise. It truly shows you what type of criteria he rates his games at. Ignore this ps2 board drama queen where only a few people actually listen to what he has to say.NavigatorsGhost

yeah, looking at his games collection I can't help but laugh. I mean, I know everyone has different tastes and all, but pokemon and digimon getting 9s and 10s? GTFO.

I really like the pokemon games :cry:

But I didn't enjoy SOTC. I have no idea why but i just thought ICO had a much better atmosphere to it. There was just something really charming about the game, perhaps it was the hand holding or Yorda chasing the birds that made me smile inside. SOTC was missing that charm that sucked me in.

_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 _AbBaNdOn

So not only am I ignorant and arrogant for not liking SoTC but you also had to go into my profile and make fun of games in my collection?? Wow you are so mature. See what happenes when you give people reasons why you hate a crappy game? You can go on and on about artistic expression and what the developers were trying to do with the game. I still think it sucks. If nobody cares that I hate it then its probably true that nobody cares that you like it.

PS: atleast I play games before i bash them.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hot114

Read my post carefully especially the last few lines. The problem is not you're opinion but you're holier than thou stance and you're almost fascistic way of wanting to oppress your ideas on others.

There is a large diverence between simply having critisism and saying things like "worst game ever, proof of bad taste. I feel sorry for youre PS2 for having to swallow that crap"
For someone who has so much trouble accepting other peoples OPINIONS i really have a hard time understanding why you have spent so much time on these forums

Just accept that something can be good while YOU don't like it.

GoW, MGS, GTA all franchises i cant appreciate does this mean that A. "they're crap-TM" or B. "aimed at an different audience" ?

-Gray_Fox-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -Gray_Fox-
Member since 2005 • 2578 Posts
for ppl who don't like it... atleast it's ORIGINAL!
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#33 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
no story? wtf? sotc had an awesome story that, for the most part, was embedded in the gameplay.
midway_nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 midway_nights

lol.

whoever said that this game had no story, seriously need toplayonly gameswhich have3+ ESRB ratings.

PreLuDe_DuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PreLuDe_DuDe
Member since 2004 • 513 Posts
_Abandon, its not that some folks are hating on you because you dislike a game that a lot of folks like. Its how you express your opinions, which some may find offensive. Im not trying to be over sensitive on the matter, this is the internet, but the same level of respect should be establish throughout. Nevertheless, its just how you express yourself. Just be professional about it. It reflects your character and your appreciation of other gamers who are practically part of your own Playstation "family" if you will. No harm, no bruise egos, no bad blood. Its all really good man. I also own Pokemon DIamond and its truly a fun addicting game. So dont think I was just bashing on Digimon. Its just all your faults you stated about SOTC reflects on the Digimon franchise in some way or another.
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hot114
Hehe imagine that, pluged in the game to test my new recording setup and it was the first time i came across a turtle. amazing they kept that hidden.

Was a big "wtf" moment.
gold_kaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gold_kaiser
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="NinjaBlade753"]

mohmaaytah

At least you stuck with the game for a while before passing your verdict. So many people play 30 minutes of a game before they decide and you could possibly miss out on a great game because of that. Dark Cloud 2 did not have the best beginning but once it got rolling, it would easily be one of the most unique RPGs on the PS2 and its GameSpot score is highly justified.

so true.

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
I agree, this game rocks. I'm currently on the fourth colossus, It's so fun to fight those huge things.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LoG-Sacrament

Hehe imagine that, pluged in the game to test my new recording setup and it was the first time i came across a turtle. amazing they kept that hidden.

Was a big "wtf" moment.
hot114

i still havent found a purpose to those things. they are just there to piss me off because i cant kill them.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 hot114

[QUOTE="hot114"]Hehe imagine that, pluged in the game to test my new recording setup and it was the first time i came across a turtle. amazing they kept that hidden.

Was a big "wtf" moment.
LoG-Sacrament

i still havent found a purpose to those things. they are just there to piss me off because i cant kill them.

Haha, i think they are sort of a treat to the player. you can finish the game multiple times and never see one and then one day you are just running around think you have seen everything and bam!

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LoG-Sacrament
[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]

[QUOTE="hot114"]Hehe imagine that, pluged in the game to test my new recording setup and it was the first time i came across a turtle. amazing they kept that hidden.

Was a big "wtf" moment.
hot114

Haha, i think they are sort of a treat to the player. you can finish the game multiple times and never see one and then one day you are just running around think you have seen everything and bam!

*sigh* i spent an hour stabbing, shooting, and shining light in its eyes. ive never wanted a grenade launcher more in my life.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hot114
[QUOTE="hot114"][QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]

Was a big "wtf" moment.
LoG-Sacrament

*sigh* i spent an hour stabbing, shooting, and shining light in its eyes. ive never wanted a grenade launcher more in my life.

lol :D
El_Esbirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#43 El_Esbirro
Member since 2006 • 355 Posts

This game is a hard game to put in words, and a hard game for gamers to actually like. FOR ME is a good hunting game. The best i have ever played...and on top of that the fact that you don't have to deal with hordes of fluffy attackin enemies, it just a treat!! The reason why i hate zelda is because you have to thru so much cutesy poffing bubbly enemies, that when you get to the actual boss, it feels like a total relief.

Best hunting game ever designed, love it and am going to play it again this weekend...thank you for reminding me of this game.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts
Yeah, its an amazing game. I disagree with you on one point though. No story? SOTC had quite a story to it. You just have to pay attention to what little dialogue there is. It's very vague and open to interpretation, but there is a definitely a story behind SOTC. If there wasn't, there'd be no need for SOTC 2. Which is coming.
dHwS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 dHwS
Member since 2004 • 52 Posts
I tell you opposers this isnt another fifa game, its a game that have its own original experience. guys who arent trapped in the game unique experience are to blame themselves. in sample and simple words I say: it feels great to be holding tight on a giant colossus head, high in the astonishing background, deep into the soundtrack, feeling the wind flapping on my face, waitning for the right moment to stab... no, i'm not advertising a shampoo product. well, If you hate the game maybe you have a videogames acrophobia. or you haven't experienced the true form the game has to offer.
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 AzelKosMos

If you hate the game maybe you have a videogames acrophobia. or you haven't experienced the true form the game has to offer.dHwS

Or we could have different gameplay tastes perhaps.

Joshy485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Joshy485
Member since 2007 • 316 Posts

Shadow of thee collosus is a truly unique gaming experience.It really sets itself apart from games like GTA or MGS.One of the best things i like about this game is that it doesn't have that arcadey feeling you get from most games.Its almost as id game developers are just too lazy and just say "lets put a health-pack here".They aren't thinking outside the box.And thats where SOTC is different.The developers actually made you hunt down and eat a lizard or a Peice of fruit for health.

If you are judging a game,at-least have something to say about to support your statement.Especially if your comment is negative.

skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts

I'm in between. I don't "like" this game but I also don't "not like" it. Gameplay is boring but the environment is sooooo nice. I beat this game last Feb but I still play this game until now but not to kill colossi, instead, to relax and enjoy the scenery. Hehe!

IMO SotC has the best graphics EVER together with MGS 3, RE 4, and Hitman Blood Money. I prefer these games' kind of graphics than GoW's and the current gen's (I think 360, PS3, and Wii are already current gen) graphics.

remblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 remblade
Member since 2003 • 537 Posts
The first time I fought the first colossus and made it to the top of his head and readied my sword for the kill, I don't know if it was just my imagination or not, but the music just seemed to pick up at the right momentand make the scene seem epic to me. That's when I knew this game was great. And every single other colossus in the game has a great moment just like that.
midway_nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 midway_nights

this game teach you one big main lesson of life.

guess wot is it?