foxhound1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 foxhound1013
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
Damn it this should been on the ps2 because it has the original mgs1 story but they revised it.the gameplay is smooth like mgs2 and you get to fight the whole foxhound unit using SOLID SNAKE.the gamecube is already dead and konami needs to release this game on the ps2.if they are gonna release this game on the ps2 i hope they include the original VR missions of mgs1 and be the LAST PS2 GAME OF ALL.
loismustdie47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 loismustdie47
Member since 2004 • 2368 Posts
No.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Won't happen. It was a joint venture between Konami, Nintendo, and Silicon Knights, who was a Nintendo 2nd party at the time. Konami may have published it, but Nintendo was too involved for the game to be on anything but Nintendo systems.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Since editing isn't working, I'll add one more thing: the deal that Kojima and Miyamoto worked out gave Nintendo an exclusive Metal Gear Solid game. They had the choice of either waiting until MGS3 was done, meaning that Metal Gear Solid 4 would have been on the Wii, or working with another development team to remake one of the older games. Nintendo wanted a GC game, so The Twin Snakes was born.
pandadude01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 pandadude01
Member since 2004 • 2084 Posts

Since editing isn't working, I'll add one more thing: the deal that Kojima and Miyamoto worked out gave Nintendo an exclusive Metal Gear Solid game. They had the choice of either waiting until MGS3 was done, meaning that Metal Gear Solid 4 would have been on the Wii, or working with another development team to remake one of the older games. Nintendo wanted a GC game, so The Twin Snakes was born.MAILER_DAEMON

Thank god they chose to put it on the GC. I'd have hated not to have been able to play MGS3 on the PS2. I'd have had to buy the GC, just for that game.

Darth_Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Darth_Kane
Member since 2006 • 2966 Posts
The original was better anyway. Only the graphics were better in MGS: TTS
Avatar image for deactivated-60156c31f349f
deactivated-60156c31f349f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-60156c31f349f
Member since 2005 • 2836 Posts
the gameplay was better too
hashmanalum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 hashmanalum
Member since 2004 • 337 Posts
And we got to play years before the PS1 version, graphics and gameplay are ok but what really matters in MGS is mainly the story
CSI_Mac_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CSI_Mac_Taylor
Member since 2007 • 242 Posts

[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]Since editing isn't working, I'll add one more thing: the deal that Kojima and Miyamoto worked out gave Nintendo an exclusive Metal Gear Solid game. They had the choice of either waiting until MGS3 was done, meaning that Metal Gear Solid 4 would have been on the Wii, or working with another development team to remake one of the older games. Nintendo wanted a GC game, so The Twin Snakes was born.pandadude01

Thank god they chose to put it on the GC. I'd have hated not to have been able to play MGS3 on the PS2. I'd have had to buy the GC, just for that game.

I intend to get a GC just for TTS

Baron_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Baron_14
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts

The original was better anyway. Only the graphics were better in MGS: TTSDarth_Kane

True

Twin Snakes is the same game just with better graphics.

Sinheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sinheart
Member since 2003 • 1705 Posts
nintendo also licensed some of their franchises to konami for that game (hidden cameos) so yeah as other people said, it would need nintendo's approval. I played both twin snakes and the original and I think both are great games. Perhaps konami could develop their own remake... although personally I'd rather see it remade for a next gen system like ps3 using the mgs4 engine.
DeadPhoenix86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 DeadPhoenix86
Member since 2003 • 2001 Posts
yes and Twin Snakes is a mix up off MGS1 story and timeline and MGS2 engine and movement settings ;)