PS2Dude89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 PS2Dude89
Member since 2004 • 1747 Posts
Ok I used to play Kingdom Hearts but I stopped palying it so i was thinking about starting to pla it again but now that Im playing it I have no idea what Im supposed to do. The places I can go are Traverse Town, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, and Deep Jungle. When I look at the journal it says that i beat all the bosses in Wonderland, Deep Jungle, and Olympus Coliseum. When I board the Gummi Ship and go to Traverse Town it says I can go to either 1st District, Accessory Shop, or Magician's Study. So does anyone know what I am supposed to do now or where I am supposed to go? Any advice would and willbe appreciated. Thanks
SinfulSpikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SinfulSpikey
Member since 2005 • 448 Posts
www.gamefaqs.com Like, seriously.
SinfulSpikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SinfulSpikey
Member since 2005 • 448 Posts
Oh, and don't follow the advice of anyone with a Dragon Ball avatar and a Final Fantasy X signature. Their taste is already unquestionably poor as it is. Kingdom Hearts, despite being from Square, is a wonderful game. :X
fword1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 fword1
Member since 2007 • 1235 Posts
Keep playing it.
Avatar image for clinicalinsayne
clinicalinsayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 clinicalinsayne
Member since 2007 • 496 Posts
explore traverse town... there's a boss for you to beat there... just keep playing and you'll figure it out
Decoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Decoy123
Member since 2004 • 816 Posts
ok i just got point reduction for "flaming" but my point stands its a great game and dont stop playing it
renarahma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 renarahma
Member since 2007 • 1954 Posts

It's a great game... same like you, i get stuck in a moment.. thank God my bro help me out... Just explore the area...

PS2Dude89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PS2Dude89
Member since 2004 • 1747 Posts
Ok i think i figured it out i had to get the Old Book from Cid and take it to Merlin in the Magician's Study then go and explore the little bit of the Hundred Acre Wood that i could then goback and talk to Cid now Im at the Olympus Coliseum and i have to do some battles.