Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tpi_guy
Member since 2005 • 95 Posts

Is it?

If not, is it DVI compatable?

Or is the red/white/yellow component AV the best I'm gonna get?

jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
The best cable for a PS2 is a component/AV cable (the red, white, and yellow are composite cables).
nvorgang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 nvorgang
Member since 2005 • 162 Posts
I'm sure there's component to hdmi or dvi connectors out there. Just google search.
tpi_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tpi_guy
Member since 2005 • 95 Posts

The best cable for a PS2 is a component/AV cable (the red, white, and yellow are composite cables).jimm895

ok thanks

I noticed theres also an svid/av cable for the ps2

Is that worse then component?

gamerjerome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gamerjerome
Member since 2006 • 437 Posts
The highest you can get is component video cable. Although it will still only be 480i at the most unless you have a game that supports highres like Gran Turismo 4. If you do havea component video cable and a HD TV then check out Xploder. This will give you 720p or 1080i with any game. Unsure how well it works. I'm sure there's some review about it some where.
GoreObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 GoreObsessed
Member since 2004 • 8883 Posts

The highest you can get is component video cable. Although it will still only be 480i at the most unless you have a game that supports highres like Gran Turismo 4. If you do havea component video cable and a HD TV then check out Xploder. This will give you 720p or 1080i with any game. Unsure how well it works. I'm sure there's some review about it some where.gamerjerome

The Xploder is horrible.. I would not recommend it to anyone. Basically the best you can go is Component.

PandaSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 PandaSamurai
Member since 2004 • 1152 Posts

[QUOTE="gamerjerome"]The highest you can get is component video cable. Although it will still only be 480i at the most unless you have a game that supports highres like Gran Turismo 4. If you do havea component video cable and a HD TV then check out Xploder. This will give you 720p or 1080i with any game. Unsure how well it works. I'm sure there's some review about it some where.GoreObsessed

The Xploder is horrible.. I would not recommend it to anyone. Basically the best you can go is Component.

Elaborate on Xploder's quality, please.