This topic is locked from further discussion.

DGSemperor13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DGSemperor13
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts

I myself love the game of World of War carft. In my personal opinion it is one of the best games out for PC at this moment in time. I believe this game is up in the top with crysis and is exciting and fun to play. I am Level 39 for all who play but what does everyone else here think about it. Just a quick surrvey to see how people rate the game or how many people have or played it. :)

Myrkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Myrkan
Member since 2004 • 1304 Posts

Pure fun. Nothing really new to introduce, but its fresh and its simplicity and variety make it a very enjoyable game. Its sad reading about people's addictions to WoW. Please, its not a serious issue just because some people are weak and pathetic and attach themselves to a game instead of being normal. Theres absolutely no feeling of grind if you play the game according to the way you want to play, instead of following some guide or grinding because people tell you its the best thing to do.

Anyway, I havent played in a while but I'm going back soon. Its an awesome game, plain and simple, people act like its as bad as heroine or other extremely dangerous drugs.

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
It's a great MMO. Not really revolutionary, but took the best from previous MMOs and putted them into a solid package.
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
The fun factor takes a nose dive when you hit the level cap. Especially if you have no interest in raiding. Most of the "end-game" content is only played by around 6% of the population, which sucks considering how much effort Blizzard seems to put into the raid instances. They should have just made everything 5-man or 10-man instances instead of the 25-man stuff.
HondaSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HondaSnake
Member since 2007 • 502 Posts

The fun factor takes a nose dive when you hit the level cap. Especially if you have no interest in raiding. Most of the "end-game" content is only played by around 6% of the population, which sucks considering how much effort Blizzard seems to put into the raid instances. They should have just made everything 5-man or 10-man instances instead of the 25-man stuff.Bgrngod

I agree about the end-game instances.
When I did play, I found that I was doing pvp almost 100% of the time I was logged on once I was at the level cap. Personally I think the game is pretty fun, for a limited amount of time.

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts

[QUOTE="Bgrngod"]The fun factor takes a nose dive when you hit the level cap. Especially if you have no interest in raiding. Most of the "end-game" content is only played by around 6% of the population, which sucks considering how much effort Blizzard seems to put into the raid instances. They should have just made everything 5-man or 10-man instances instead of the 25-man stuff.HondaSnake

I agree about the end-game instances.
When I did play, I found that I was doing pvp almost 100% of the time I was logged on once I was at the level cap. Personally I think the game is pretty fun, for a limited amount of time.

Thirded. When I hitted the level cap, I made several alts and stopped playing when I got bored of playing with them. Now I had the same problem with LOTRO. Turbine tries to make the end-game very WoWish. I had more fun leveling up in LOTRO and that's the most important part for me.

Myrkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Myrkan
Member since 2004 • 1304 Posts
The reason WoW is so fun is the character advancement. Its exciting reaching each level and getting new gear and so on. Blizzard should make each update an expanded level cap with more gear and quests. Shame the end-game content isnt as good as the character advancement parts. PvP at end game is great, but I agree it would be better if end game consisted of 5-mans instead of huge and way too complicated raids.
GodMin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GodMin
Member since 2007 • 178 Posts

I played WoW but it got old due to bad low level content and failed to hook me in.

bignice12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bignice12
Member since 2003 • 2124 Posts
I love WoW, I quit for like 6 months but recently started back up. Also, on the WoW website, WoW just reached 10 million active subscribers paying right now!
CrazyFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CrazyFanboy
Member since 2005 • 639 Posts
lv70 cap ruined it. 60 cap was sweet because you could own pvp so easily with a good weapon and pve gear. Now in order to arena u need to have resilience and **** so you have to choose either pvp or pve, since the gear from pve wont really help in pvp. Also some classes are overpowered in arena.
G013M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 G013M
Member since 2006 • 6424 Posts

I'm more on and off with WoW.

Personally I don't really like the grinding that some levels require, although getting into a group with friends and roaming around killing Horde (becuase I'm alliance :P) is always fun.

That being said, I don't really get addicted to MMO's, so I can't always do massive sessions without getting bored along the way.