This topic is locked from further discussion.

wolverine_97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wolverine_97
Member since 2007 • 613 Posts

Are there any cheap wireless mice that don't require battery cells, but use a rechargeable battery, similar to RAT 9? They don't have to be for gaming.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

I'm not aware of any cheap ones. I use the Logitech Performance MX mouse. I've seen it for as low as $50 on sales.

chrisgayle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 chrisgayle1
Member since 2011 • 46 Posts
The Logitech V450 cordless laser mouse offers everything you expect. It has laser tracking precision, a smooth scroll wheel, a rechargeable battery via a USB port and an on/off button, you can use to help save battery life when it's not in use. The price is under $50.
wolverine_97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wolverine_97
Member since 2007 • 613 Posts
The Logitech V450 cordless laser mouse offers everything you expect. It has laser tracking precision, a smooth scroll wheel, a rechargeable battery via a USB port and an on/off button, you can use to help save battery life when it's not in use. The price is under $50.chrisgayle1
It says it needs two AA batteries on amazon.
hrah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 hrah
Member since 2003 • 1375 Posts

I always used a logitech wireless mouse, it came with 2 rechargeable batteries, they died a few years ago and I replaced them with sony rechargeable batteries, I don't even use the sony charger, I just put my mouse in the logitech charger base and that's it, no problems, the type of sony batteries are (2000mAh) and they last a very long session of gaming (6 hours of play or more) and surfing the net and they still have juice at the end of the day, there's no problem using rechargeable batteries at least on my experience.