Will Guild Wars 2 dethronize WoW after it realise in China ?

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Assimilat0r
Member since 2011 • 767 Posts

My question is that will be World of Warcraft be dethronized after GW2 realise in China,... analysts say that will double their player base... Currently they have 4.100.000 2 weeks last active accounts as they said , source GW2 forum. After China realise they will double that number they stating it. So my question is  will GW2 detronize WoW with last 7.100.000 Subscribers  ? Will WoW after 8 years of king proportions will be trown at second place ? Will PVP oriented MMO take its place ?   Please dont troll me or any of those 2 great games.  Post your opinions and dont troll.  Unreal  you are not welcome to this post.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#2 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

You actually think Guild Wars 2 has 4 million people playing it. :lol:

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Assimilat0r

-Unreal-

Did you read my post, you are not welcome here.   You just troll you dont post serious reply.   And i dont think that i just quote moderator from gw2 forum.

Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Ravenshout
Member since 2012 • 1265 Posts

It may pose a serious challenge to WoW in China, but not to the extent that it'll dethrone WoW worldwide.

Also: dethrone is a verb itself. There's no such thing as dethronize. 

The simplest style is often the best style :)

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Assimilat0r

Did you read my post, you are not welcome here.   You just troll you dont post serious reply.   And i dont think that i just quote moderator from gw2 forum.

I was serious about my question. I am genuinelly intruiged as to whether or not you actually think 4 million play GW2.

As for me being welcome, that's not up to you. These are public forums. If you want a private discussion, you can do it elsewhere. If you can't handle other people saying things you disagree with, don't open a discussion about something which invites opposing views. I don't agree with a lot of what you say about WoW because I am 99.9% sure you have barely even played the game to comment on the things you do, but I understand there's nothing stopping you from saying it.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Assimilat0r

[QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

-Unreal-

I was serious about my question. I am genuinelly intruiged as to whether or not you actually think 4 million play GW2.

As for me being welcome, that's not up to you. These are public forums. If you want a private discussion, you can do it elsewhere. If you can't handle other people saying things you disagree with, don't open a discussion about something which invites opposing views. I don't agree with a lot of what you say about WoW because I am 99.9% sure you have barely even played the game to comment on the things you do, but I understand there's nothing stopping you from saying it.

Played World of Warcraft from 2004 to 2007. Server Dragonmawh EU. PVP Server.   Stoped to play After Sunwell patch in Burning Crusade.  Nickname Assimilator back then was lvl 70 Night Elf Hunter, guild Balkan Legion.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Assimilat0r

It may pose a serious challenge to WoW in China, but not to the extent that it'll dethrone WoW worldwide.

Also: dethrone is a verb itself. There's no such thing as dethronize. 

The simplest style is often the best style :)

Ravenshout

Thank you for advice, sorry English is my third language :) Cheers.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
Depends on which game makes them more money...
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 24000 Posts

Link to the post that said they had 4.1 million active players.

Because I am pretty sure that was the ammount of total logins (non-unique) in the past 2 weeks. Pretty sure GW2 sales is still in the 3 million mark.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

Because I am pretty sure that was the ammount of total logins (non-unique) in the past 2 weeks. Pretty sure GW2 sales is still in the 3 million mark.

Maroxad
It sold 3 million in the first nine months. Don't know how many it sold after that. I'm guessing as active player it probably has 1-2 million people playing, maybe less (that's just my guess). It's gonna sell more obviously when it releases in China.
Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Only Blizzard will dethrone WoW, stop with these threads seriously...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Maroxad

[QUOTE="Maroxad"]

FelipeInside

It sold 3 million in the first nine months. Don't know how many it sold after that. I'm guessing as active player it probably has 1-2 million people playing, maybe less (that's just my guess). It's gonna sell more obviously when it releases in China.

Going by friends, forums and how many guilds that were very populated before but are now desolate, I would say that the retention rate for this game was absolutely horrible. And the revenue reports arent encouraging either. This quarter the revenue from this game decreased by 20% compared to last quarter. Of course, this could mean that the people who play the game have bought what all they want and the cash shop making less and less money because of that.

Hell logging on in the GS guild, it is not all too often I dont see more than 4 people online (somtimes I have seen it go up to 6) and even there it is usually the same people. Compare this to launch when there were frequently over 30 people on at once, with a much greater variety of people playing. The general consensus of the game isnt very encouraging about its retention rate either.

I wouldnt be surprised if there only are 200k-400k people left, and if my estimate is correct, that means that yes, even SWTOR has a bigger subscription base than GW has an active playerbase.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Maroxad"]

Maroxad

Going by friends, forums and how many guilds that were very populated before but are now desolate, I would say that the retention rate for this game was absolutely horrible. And the revenue reports arent encouraging either. This quarter the revenue from this game decreased by 20% compared to last quarter. Of course, this could mean that the people who play the game have bought what all they want and the cash shop making less and less money because of that.

Hell logging on in the GS guild, it is not all too often I dont see more than 4 people online (somtimes I have seen it go up to 6) and even there it is usually the same people. Compare this to launch when there were frequently over 30 people on at once, with a much greater variety of people playing. The general consensus of the game isnt very encouraging about its retention rate either.

I wouldnt be surprised if there only are 200k-400k people left, and if my estimate is correct, that means that yes, even SWTOR has a bigger subscription base than GW has an active playerbase.

All aboard the GW2 hate train. Choo Choo!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#14 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59402 Posts

Not sure. Don't care much to be honest. Prefer Guild Wars 2, mind. It deserves success.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lostrib

Not sure. Don't care much to be honest. Prefer Guild Wars 2, mind. It deserves success.

uninspiredcup

well apparently it's the fastest selling MMORPG of all time

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="uninspiredcup"]

lostrib

Really? I thought SWTOR would of taken that title.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="uninspiredcup"]

FelipeInside

Yeah, they released articles on it already. So it's been out for about a year.. Sold 3 million or so in 9 months. So by now, it's sold quite a bit more. FASTEST selling MMORPG of all time, but we will see about BEST-selling. I doubt anything can topple World of Warcraft though.
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Maroxad

[QUOTE="Maroxad"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] It sold 3 million in the first nine months. Don't know how many it sold after that. I'm guessing as active player it probably has 1-2 million people playing, maybe less (that's just my guess). It's gonna sell more obviously when it releases in China.lostrib

First stop, the moon, next stop, Alpha Centauri, third stop, true enlightenment :D

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#19 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="Maroxad"]

Maroxad

First stop, the moon, next stop, Alpha Centauri, third stop, true enlightenment :D

I agree with this lol.
Mazoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 Mazoch
Member since 2004 • 2473 Posts

My question is that will be World of Warcraft be dethronized after GW2 realise in China,... analysts say that will double their player base... Currently they have 4.100.000 2 weeks last active accounts as they said , source GW2 forum. After China realise they will double that number they stating it. So my question is  will GW2 detronize WoW with last 7.100.000 Subscribers  ? Will WoW after 8 years of king proportions will be trown at second place ? Will PVP oriented MMO take its place ?   Please dont troll me or any of those 2 great games.  Post your opinions and dont troll.  Unreal  you are not welcome to this post.

Assimilat0r

There's a couple of flaw in your reasoning. Even if GW2 ended up with 8 mil active players, it's not the same as having 8 million active subscribers. The GW2 players are not paying to play, comparing that to WoW subscription numbers is comparing apples to oranges.

Next issue is that this January they had sold around 3 million copies, so by today they are unlikely to have sold more than 4 million total, and that's being fairly generous. that means that in order for there to be 4.1 million active players, more or less every single player who bought the game would have to still be actively playing it. 

A last issue is that GW2 might not do as well in Asia as it's done in US and Europe. GW2's biggest selling point here has been that its free to play. In Asia they ten to use very different monetization models centered around internet cafes rather than personal subscriptions. This means that GW2 is likely to face a much more competitive market in Asia. It should still do well as it's a solid game with a lot of good content.

Bottom line? GW2 is a solid game that's doing well, it's great to see. However in terms of success, not even in the same league as WoW.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
doubt it, and doubt ANet is expecting it. the "let's take WoW down" mentality only makes things worse.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

Elann2008

Yeah, they released articles on it already. So it's been out for about a year.. Sold 3 million or so in 9 months. So by now, it's sold quite a bit more. FASTEST selling MMORPG of all time, but we will see about BEST-selling. I doubt anything can topple World of Warcraft though.

minor correction: sold 3 million in 4 months. the "3 million" data is from january.
Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ravenshout
Member since 2012 • 1265 Posts

[QUOTE="Elann2008"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] Really? I thought SWTOR would of taken that title.BrunoBRS

minor correction: sold 3 million in 4 months. the "3 million" data is from january.

How much did Diablo 3 sell within less than a year? Skyrim?

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Elann2008"] Yeah, they released articles on it already. So it's been out for about a year.. Sold 3 million or so in 9 months. So by now, it's sold quite a bit more. FASTEST selling MMORPG of all time, but we will see about BEST-selling. I doubt anything can topple World of Warcraft though.Ravenshout

How much did Diablo 3 sell within less than a year? Skyrim?

i don't know, but they aren't MMOs so they're irrelevant to the discussion. ANet is claiming they sold really fast for an MMO, not for RPGs in general.
Ser_Charles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ser_Charles
Member since 2013 • 76 Posts

Assimilat0r
Similar with me... But for me english is my second language. I wonder where are you from:)
Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ondoval
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

There's a couple of flaw in your reasoning. Even if GW2 ended up with 8 mil active players, it's not the same as having 8 million active subscribers. The GW2 players are not paying to play, comparing that to WoW subscription numbers is comparing apples to oranges.

Mazoch

To be honest, is hard to belive that WoW has 8 million ctive subscribers. Most of the WoW users are in Asia, in which the pay scheduled business is based in buying hours of play and not in monthly fees, and asians pay abut ten times less for playing WoW than europeans or americans which use the montly fee system. I suspect that all of that is just PR talk.

I also don't think that GW2 has 4 million of active players -despite I belive that the game sold more than 4 million units-, but so far has a huge amount of players and it's being very succesfull for AreNanet (so succesfull that they already ditched any expansion for 2014 due they model of free content each 2 weeks and buyable cosmetic stuff is keeping busy four PvE teams at time).

I think that the China release will enhance that success, but beyond lowering the prite of the items and stuff (the GW2 AH is universal and not local to each continent) I think that will not have an special aftermath to the current users. I mean: I like the game, but having a lot more of people playing will not be better or worse to me.

MEOWWW123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MEOWWW123
Member since 2008 • 870 Posts

Only WoW will kill WoW

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

Can't really compare. One is a sub and the other is free to play after buying the game. If they were both subs GW2 would be well below SWTOR and not in range of WoW at all.

That said GW2 will never, ever make the $ that WoW has...ever....never...ever even come close to it.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Assimilat0r

[QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

Ser_Charles

Similar with me... But for me english is my second language. I wonder where are you from:)

Bosnia mate... You ?

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

I think World of Warcraft since it's launch must have sold over 25 Million copies (Just the base game) 

slabber44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 slabber44
Member since 2004 • 985 Posts

[QUOTE="Ser_Charles"][QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

Assimilat0r

Bosnia mate... You ?

First you start a topic about BF series vs CoD. Now you have one for these two games! What's the point of these threads? They do nothing but rehash old arguments between those who prefer one over the other and solve absolutely nothing. Please make threads that serve a purpose other than starting fanboy arguments! Most of us really don't give a rats ass which one has more players.
Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Assimilat0r

[QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

[QUOTE="Ser_Charles"] Similar with me... But for me english is my second language. I wonder where are you from:)slabber44

Bosnia mate... You ?

First you start a topic about BF series vs CoD. Now you have one for these two games! What's the point of these threads? They do nothing but rehash old arguments between those who prefer one over the other and solve absolutely nothing. Please make threads that serve a purpose other than starting fanboy arguments! Most of us really don't give a rats ass which one has more players.

As i see you are a new member, welcome. Second thing dont troll on topics, if you dont have a proper reply on theme then dont post at all.  And this topic is about people opinion for  Guild Wars  2 and WoW player base.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Assimilat0r

I think World of Warcraft since it's launch must have sold over 25 Million copies (Just the base game) 

HyperWarlock

More then 50.000.000 or more. In my server once was online roughly like million people( that was high peak of WoW).  Even my self  i had like 3-4 accounts.

slabber44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 slabber44
Member since 2004 • 985 Posts

[QUOTE="slabber44"][QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

Bosnia mate... You ?

Assimilat0r

As i see you are a new member, welcome. Second thing dont troll on topics, if you dont have a proper reply on theme then dont post at all. And this topic is about people opinion for Guild Wars 2 and WoW player base.

First off, I'm not gonna make this personnal, but I'm not a new member. Second I played WoW for a year back in 08 to 09. Also have played GW1 for well over a year and tried GW2 and lost intrest in it. I'm not trolling on your topic. I'm saying is your topic serves no purpose other than to start arguments between said player bases. Sorry you don't see it that way, but that's basically all it does. This is not a personnal attack, but a statement about your topic choices. I've played both games and feel like it's a topic that has only one purpose and that's to stir the pot between the fanbases of both games. I've seen enough of these kind of topics and I find them personally useless. My opinion! Sorry if it made you feel like a personnal attack.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Assimilat0r

[QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

[QUOTE="slabber44"] First you start a topic about BF series vs CoD. Now you have one for these two games! What's the point of these threads? They do nothing but rehash old arguments between those who prefer one over the other and solve absolutely nothing. Please make threads that serve a purpose other than starting fanboy arguments! Most of us really don't give a rats ass which one has more players. slabber44

As i see you are a new member, welcome. Second thing dont troll on topics, if you dont have a proper reply on theme then dont post at all. And this topic is about people opinion for Guild Wars 2 and WoW player base.

First off, I'm not gonna make this personnal, but I'm not a new member. Second I played WoW for a year back in 08 to 09. Also have played GW1 for well over a year and tried GW2 and lost intrest in it. I'm not trolling on your topic. I'm saying is your topic serves no purpose other than to start arguments between said player bases. Sorry you don't see it that way, but that's basically all it does. This is not a personnal attack, but a statement about your topic choices. I've played both games and feel like it's a topic that has only one purpose and that's to stir the pot between the fanbases of both games. I've seen enough of these kind of topics and I find them personally useless. My opinion! Sorry if it made you feel like a personnal attack.

Hey mate sorry for a being arrogant, thank you for that kind of reply. I am not a funboy too.  Played Both Gw2 and WoW both games spent thousend of hours into it. I am just curios will be wow  dethroned after decade of being champion in class. And opinion of people.  I know WoW made most money in gaming history till now. No one gonna beat him in close future thats true. But point is he gonna be played less then other MMO such as GW2 who has most potentional to have most active members. THats the point about topic.... And i like to see that members of GS have strong and good dialogue about games, not trolling like i stated for Unreal. I am just curios about BF4 and COD,  GW2 - WoW nothing bad nothing troll about those topics. Cheers mate and sorry again if i insulted you on some way.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="Maroxad"]

Maroxad

He is right.  GW2 has awful longevity.  I had so much hype for this game and it is what made me play hundreds of hours of GW1.  Little did I know GW1 was the better game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
1) Source Guild Wars forum? yea thats not a source. at least reference your source.... last I heard they sold 4 million units. that DOES NOT translate to active users. as myself and 6 freinds quit the game after 2 weeks because it lacked anything worthwhile to do when you hit 80. 2) Sub based vs Free? 3) The chinese like grinding, they like end game, they like endless goals to achieve... Guild Wars 2 doesn't offer this in any REAL tangible way. so I very much doubt its success. 4 million ACTIVE players... absolute BS. didn't they only sell 3.2 million copies in 9 months. and you think their retention rate is anything special? no.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
I find this whole "Best selling western MMO" abit redundant aswell. it has no subscription fee. its a cheaper product than its competition. while decent quality and a very flash beggining with an awful end.... its not really THAT surprising. especially when critics threw 9s at it just for beeing slightly more entertaining for the first 30 levels. Wrath of the Lich King sold 2.4 million copies in 24 hours. SWTOR had 1 Million subscribers within 3 days. I don't understand how box sale numbers over 9 months is anything to brag about. when their profits are down 20% and retention rate is poor... seems like lame marketing to me.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lostrib

I find this whole "Best selling western MMO" abit redundant aswell. it has no subscription fee. its a cheaper product than its competition. while decent quality and a very flash beggining with an awful end.... its not really THAT surprising. especially when critics threw 9s at it just for beeing slightly more entertaining for the first 30 levels. Wrath of the Lich King sold 2.4 million copies in 24 hours. SWTOR had 1 Million subscribers within 3 days. I don't understand how box sale numbers over 9 months is anything to brag about. when their profits are down 20% and retention rate is poor... seems like lame marketing to me.MBirdy88

why do you care so much

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Assimilat0r

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"]I find this whole "Best selling western MMO" abit redundant aswell. it has no subscription fee. its a cheaper product than its competition. while decent quality and a very flash beggining with an awful end.... its not really THAT surprising. especially when critics threw 9s at it just for beeing slightly more entertaining for the first 30 levels. Wrath of the Lich King sold 2.4 million copies in 24 hours. SWTOR had 1 Million subscribers within 3 days. I don't understand how box sale numbers over 9 months is anything to brag about. when their profits are down 20% and retention rate is poor... seems like lame marketing to me.lostrib

why do you care so much

Cuz he is a funboy and he feels insulted with this "Trecherous" topic.

Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts
WoW is a game that has an economy that can be taken advantage of in a sense. I still miss and love the game but cant pay that monthly fee. I own GW2 and like it too but its economy is really...well...hidden? Secondary? I dont know. For a game that allows commodity gathering, there isnt much market for commodities. If I were to sell all the stuff Ive gotten at low level Id make nothing and would benefit much more from crafting my lvl up. Maybe thats by design but Id really like it if I could earn some early gold by selling commodities rather than being forced to lvl my crafting. I dont know.
Ser_Charles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Ser_Charles

[QUOTE="Ser_Charles"][QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

Assimilat0r

Bosnia mate... You ?

I'm from China Mainland:) I havent played either Wow or Guild war, but as I know in China there are less and less people still playing Wow for now... In fact, CF is the most popular online game in China now:)

Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts

[QUOTE="Assimilat0r"]

[QUOTE="Ser_Charles"] Similar with me... But for me english is my second language. I wonder where are you from:)Ser_Charles

Bosnia mate... You ?

I'm from China Mainland:) I havent played either Wow or Guild war, but as I know in China there are less and less people still playing Wow for now... In fact, CF is the most popular online game in China now:)

Whats CF?
Ser_Charles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ser_Charles

Whats CF?

Gamesterpheonix
Cross Fire, a korean online FPS game.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
GW2 has no content for you to do after reaching lev80 and try every dungeon. It won't dethrone shit... Go on gw2 official forums and see the negativity by yourself. Every1 tells anet their pvp offering are limited and what's there is pretty mediocre, anet is stubborn enough to still push their shitty spvp. People ask (for ONE FREAKING YEAR mind you) end game, they add musical instruments to gem store worth $10 each... People ask for new maps in wvw they add Arrow Cart mastery... Like what in the royal fvk is up with these devs? Are they slow or what's up? Im still playing it 1y later because i enjoy their combat system a lot but as soon as ps4 is released and i can move to another game that has great pvp, i will uninstall this trash and never look back. Funny how gw1 lasted me 5 n a half years (would've been much more if gw2 wasn't released and also received some new expansions) and i was bored as fk of gw2 after ~5 months.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FelipeInside

GW2 has no content for you to do after reaching lev80 and try every dungeon. It won't dethrone shit... Go on gw2 official forums and see the negativity by yourself. Every1 tells anet their pvp offering are limited and what's there is pretty mediocre, anet is stubborn enough to still push their shitty spvp. People ask (for ONE FREAKING YEAR mind you) end game, they add musical instruments to gem store worth $10 each... People ask for new maps in wvw they add Arrow Cart mastery... Like what in the royal fvk is up with these devs? Are they slow or what's up? Im still playing it 1y later because i enjoy their combat system a lot but as soon as ps4 is released and i can move to another game that has great pvp, i will uninstall this trash and never look back. Funny how gw1 lasted me 5 n a half years (would've been much more if gw2 wasn't released and also received some new expansions) and i was bored as fk of gw2 after ~5 months.silversix_

"Bored as fk of gw2"

"I will uninstall this trash"

"I'm still playing after a year..."

People never cease to amaze me.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Assimilat0r

[QUOTE="silversix_"]GW2 has no content for you to do after reaching lev80 and try every dungeon. It won't dethrone shit... Go on gw2 official forums and see the negativity by yourself. Every1 tells anet their pvp offering are limited and what's there is pretty mediocre, anet is stubborn enough to still push their shitty spvp. People ask (for ONE FREAKING YEAR mind you) end game, they add musical instruments to gem store worth $10 each... People ask for new maps in wvw they add Arrow Cart mastery... Like what in the royal fvk is up with these devs? Are they slow or what's up? Im still playing it 1y later because i enjoy their combat system a lot but as soon as ps4 is released and i can move to another game that has great pvp, i will uninstall this trash and never look back. Funny how gw1 lasted me 5 n a half years (would've been much more if gw2 wasn't released and also received some new expansions) and i was bored as fk of gw2 after ~5 months.FelipeInside

"Bored as fk of gw2"

"I will uninstall this trash"

"I'm still playing after a year..."

People never cease to amaze me.

Same tought mate.  Their anger , nostalgia , emotions cause to blind people at most causes.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#48 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

-Unreal-
Fastest selling MMO EVA! Not WoW.....GW2. Your game is a has been, they are scrambling for something new as I type with their panda bear changes.
vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#49 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts
GW2 has no content for you to do after reaching lev80 and try every dungeon. It won't dethrone shit... Go on gw2 official forums and see the negativity by yourself. Every1 tells anet their pvp offering are limited and what's there is pretty mediocre, anet is stubborn enough to still push their shitty spvp. People ask (for ONE FREAKING YEAR mind you) end game, they add musical instruments to gem store worth $10 each... People ask for new maps in wvw they add Arrow Cart mastery... Like what in the royal fvk is up with these devs? Are they slow or what's up? Im still playing it 1y later because i enjoy their combat system a lot but as soon as ps4 is released and i can move to another game that has great pvp, i will uninstall this trash and never look back. Funny how gw1 lasted me 5 n a half years (would've been much more if gw2 wasn't released and also received some new expansions) and i was bored as fk of gw2 after ~5 months.silversix_
A Wall of Nerdrage hits you for 2459 damage!
kaealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kaealy
Member since 2004 • 2179 Posts
Can't bring myself to level any character in GW2 above level 20. Don't know why, it is just so boring. And It won't dethrone WoW, the only thing dethroning WoW is Blizzard themselves.