Which Fallout 3 graphics mods should I get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

I'm having trouble finding an ENB that I like. The most popular one seems to be the Midhrastic ENB, but I hate the way it looks. If there is another one out there (or a combination of graphics mods) that don't have too much bloom, that would be great. Let me know what works for you guys (or anyone that's played Fallout 3 with improved graphics, I should say).

Thanks.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Didn't need a graphical mod to me, I thought it looked fine, but a quick internet search found this: http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/10/13/10-essential-fallout-3-mods/

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

It still holds up alright without graphical mods. I was just curious to see if there were any good ones out that give the game some extra pizzazz. I know the ones that are out for Skyrim are fantastic. I was just wondering if Fallout 3 had anything like that.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

I've replayed Fallout 3 GOTY a month ago on max and it still looked pretty decent, graphic mod,sometimes overload too much compared to the visual results you're getting.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@TheFatPerson: There are some amazing FO3 graphics mods. But, I also haven't seen a really great ENB for it. Just use one of the other, non-ENB lighting mods, plus some massive textures, and added effects. Browse the top files list at the Nexus site.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

There are mods that will make fallout 3 look AMAZING like drop dead gorgeous. I forgot the names ahh when i find it ill post