What games are you waiting on in 2010 ??? Heres my list.

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

[QUOTE="dakan45"]Anyway let me make it more detailed: 1.Rage 2.Dead space2 3.Bad company2 4.The witcher 2 5.Aliens vs Predator 3 6.Fallout new vegas 7.medal of honor 8.Alpha protocol 9.Mafia 2 10.deus ex 3 (Its hard to be hyped for a game without videos or screenshots, just a name) 11. Batman arkham asylum 2 ^^ for the same reason as the previous, 12.Far cry 3, ^^ for the same reason as the previous, oh and remember how improved assasin creed 2 was?jpph

what makes you think the witcher 2 will come out in 2010? i doubt it, earliest november id say, but thats a wild guess.

Well if it does not come out in 2010, they better improve the graphics!!!
johnny27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 johnny27
Member since 2006 • 4400 Posts
1) starcraft 2 2) Stalker call of pipyrat 3) Amnesia: The dark decent 4) The Witcher 2 5) Crysis 2
garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts
Mass Effect 2 I am looking at depending on whether I upgrade my PC or not, Bioshock 2 is also another soon to be released title I have in mind to get. Other than that I am just going to see how it goes with the games, probably a mix of top sellers and some indy games as I see them appear (I dont tend to track them but then I find I like some of them such as Crayon Physics).
Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 Lithos_
Member since 2008 • 1017 Posts

Holy **** ! Forgot Dead Space 2 !NoctisCaelum52

Oh my, I don't believe! Me too! How could I? This is simply unforgivable, I just finished playing through the almighty first one! I'm an ungrateful worm, I don't deserve to live.

And I also forgot The Witcher 2... :cry:

The-Mosher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 The-Mosher
Member since 2009 • 1885 Posts

1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

2. Starcraft 2

3. Medal of Honor

4. RAGE

5. Supreme Commander 2

6. Napoleon: Total War

lpjazzman220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 lpjazzman220
Member since 2008 • 2249 Posts

diablo 3

starcraft 2

star wars old republic

c&c 4

STALKER call to priprayt

LTZH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#57 LTZH
Member since 2003 • 2704 Posts
SW TOR ME 2 DA:expansion Storm of War Splinter Cell Witcher 2 BF BC 2 Crysis 2 Diablo 3 Starcraft 2 C&C 4 Dam, I'm broke again.
Rawtheory333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 Rawtheory333
Member since 2005 • 474 Posts

StarCraft 2

Bad Company 2

AVP 3

kdawg88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 kdawg88
Member since 2009 • 2923 Posts

StarCraft 2, Deus Ex Three (even though it will suck) and RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

None of us will be able to withstand the awesomeness of Rage, it will simply be too awesome. The awesomeness will be so epic, that they probably shouldn't release it, because the sheer awesomeness of DIS is simply overwhelming. Do not try to avoid it, or the strain on your mind will be even worse, because of the SHEER AWESOME.

theafiguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#60 theafiguy
Member since 2006 • 962 Posts
AGGHHH, MUST HAVE MASS EFFECT 2!!! BAWWW
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 dakan45

None of us will be able to withstand the awesomeness of Rage, it will simply be too awesome. The awesomeness will be so epic, that they probably shouldn't release it, because the sheer awesomeness of DIS is simply overwhelming. Do not try to avoid it, or the strain on your mind will be even worse, because of the SHEER AWESOME.

kdawg88
:) You said it, every time i mention that game : RAGE!!!! Every freaking time, it takes awesome in a whole new level of awesome!!! Please do come out in 2010, and i dont mean november or something but something sooner!!!
NoctisCaelum52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62 NoctisCaelum52
Member since 2009 • 1359 Posts

None of us will be able to withstand the awesomeness of Rage, it will simply be too awesome. The awesomeness will be so epic, that they probably shouldn't release it, because the sheer awesomeness of DIS is simply overwhelming. Do not try to avoid it, or the strain on your mind will be even worse, because of the SHEER AWESOME.kdawg88

What would you do if Rage isn't really that awesome as you think ?? Will you Rage ? :lol:

RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#63 RealKilla_789
Member since 2007 • 3669 Posts

off the top of my head. battlefield bad company 2, mass effect 2, bioshock 2, splinter cell conviction, and assasssin's creed 2.

jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#65 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

i really doubt the witcher 2 will come out in 2010.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#66 Lithos_
Member since 2008 • 1017 Posts

@AleksandarTale: My eyes! MY EYES! :shock: :)

[QUOTE="kdawg88"]

dakan45

:) You said it, every time i mention that game : RAGE!!!!

Every freaking time, it takes awesome in a whole new level of awesome!!!

Please do come out in 2010, and i dont mean november or something but something sooner!!!

Good, I'm not alone, so maybe I'm normal.

I keep visiting the game's page in hopes that the updates feature isn't working, but nope: nothing new, ever... :(

I have the highest expectations, and the suspense is killing me.

GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

Mass Effect 2

Assassin's Creed II

Splinter Cell Conviction

Medal of Honor-NOT

The Witcher II Assassins of Kings

COD 7

Max Payne 3

Mafia II

Explanation:

I WON'T buy MOH because i hate games that try to rival the power of COD

The Witcher 2... I hope it will come out in 2010

Max Payne 3 I hope that it will come out this year But since Rockstar keeps pushing it well...

COD 7-It will come out and i just hope that it will not be on Vietnam

AleksandarTale

Bad eyesight???

Anyways, for me:

Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XIII on PS3, so many games I still need to finish before I think about new ones. :)

CDudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CDudu
Member since 2007 • 694 Posts

Splinter Cell:Conviction

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age:Awakening

Assassins Creed 2

Dow II:Chaos Rising

mystralbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mystralbreeze
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

The games I am looking forward to are Splinter Cell Conviction (which I hope runs a heck of a lot better than Double Agent did as I could not complete that game because of all the problems it had with running) and Thief 4.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Hm, my list is:

Empty.

Mafia II is at the top of the "most likely" list, and Bad Company 2 is "I'll keep an eye out." the only two things I can say I'll definately be trying out are both mods (Black Mesa and City 17).

If HL2: Episode 3 is set for a 2010 release then that will be my list.

jpph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 jpph
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

Hm, my list is:

Empty.

Mafia II is at the top of the "most likely" list, and Bad Company 2 is "I'll keep an eye out." the only two things I can say I'll definately be trying out are both mods (Black Mesa and City 17).

If HL2: Episode 3 is set for a 2010 release then that will be my list.

DigitalExile

why not mafia 2 for definite? do you not like the look of it so far? i personally cannot wait

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 dakan45

[QUOTE="kdawg88"]StarCraft 2, Deus Ex Three (even though it will suck) and RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

None of us will be able to withstand the awesomeness of Rage, it will simply be too awesome. The awesomeness will be so epic, that they probably shouldn't release it, because the sheer awesomeness of DIS is simply overwhelming. Do not try to avoid it, or the strain on your mind will be even worse, because of the SHEER AWESOME.NoctisCaelum52

What would you do if Rage isn't really that awesome as you think ?? Will you Rage ? :lol:

No, i will RAGE!!!!!
NoctisCaelum52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 NoctisCaelum52
[QUOTE="dakan45"] No, i will RAGE!!!!!

LOL. Anyway what is this Rage game you guys are talkin' about ? I've heard about the title but I really have no idea what kinda game it is. Is it an FPS ? An RPG ?
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 dakan45
[QUOTE="NoctisCaelum52"][QUOTE="dakan45"] No, i will RAGE!!!!!

LOL. Anyway what is this Rage game you guys are talkin' about ? I've heard about the title but I really have no idea what kinda game it is. Is it an FPS ? An RPG ?

Its post apocalyptic mad max fps game from Id software with combat similar to doom3 and quake 4, without eg stalker's innacuracy and damage stats plus jams and other various rpg elements like armors!!! Infact your character regenerates health!!! Each weapon will be diffirent with its own share of prons and cons and every player will have a diffirent weapon prefence Apart from that it takes place on an open world, not as open as fallout 3, more like borderlands and you can get missions by various people. There are also races with buggies that also have machine guns on them :D so its not gonna be fair competition!! Ohh and it will also feature "megatextures", so yeah, open world game with crysis detail textures!!!
NoctisCaelum52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 NoctisCaelum52
[QUOTE="dakan45"] Its post apocalyptic mad max fps game from Id software with combat similar to doom3 and quake 4, without eg stalker's innacuracy and damage stats plus jams and other various rpg elements like armors!!! Infact your character regenerates health!!! Each weapon will be diffirent with its own share of prons and cons and every player will have a diffirent weapon prefence Apart from that it takes place on an open world, not as open as fallout 3, more like borderlands and you can get missions by various people. There are also races with buggies that also have machine guns on them :D so its not gonna be fair competition!! Ohh and it will also feature "megatextures", so yeah, open world game with crysis detail textures!!!

Open World + FPS + HP Regen + id Software = Cool ! I'll look forward to this game. Thanks for the info !
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dakan45
There are trailers and screenshots in case you wanna take a look at them!!! Anyway you can also think of it as borderlands with very solid fps gunplay and amazing graphics, plus races and "Solo" based gameplay and story, and not coop that borderlands was!!!
RyuRanVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 RyuRanVII
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts

[QUOTE="dakan45"] Its post apocalyptic mad max fps game from Id software with combat similar to doom3 and quake 4, without eg stalker's innacuracy and damage stats plus jams and other various rpg elements like armors!!! Infact your character regenerates health!!! Each weapon will be diffirent with its own share of prons and cons and every player will have a diffirent weapon prefence Apart from that it takes place on an open world, not as open as fallout 3, more like borderlands and you can get missions by various people. There are also races with buggies that also have machine guns on them :D so its not gonna be fair competition!! Ohh and it will also feature "megatextures", so yeah, open world game with crysis detail textures!!!NoctisCaelum52
Open World + FPS + HP Regen + id Software = Cool ! I'll look forward to this game. Thanks for the info !

I hate Health Regeneration, but I wouldn't miss Rage by this small detail. The game looks very promising.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 dakan45

[QUOTE="NoctisCaelum52"][QUOTE="dakan45"] Its post apocalyptic mad max fps game from Id software with combat similar to doom3 and quake 4, without eg stalker's innacuracy and damage stats plus jams and other various rpg elements like armors!!! Infact your character regenerates health!!! Each weapon will be diffirent with its own share of prons and cons and every player will have a diffirent weapon prefence Apart from that it takes place on an open world, not as open as fallout 3, more like borderlands and you can get missions by various people. There are also races with buggies that also have machine guns on them :D so its not gonna be fair competition!! Ohh and it will also feature "megatextures", so yeah, open world game with crysis detail textures!!!RyuRanVII

I hate Health Regeneration, but I wouldn't miss Rage by this small detail. The game looks very promising.

It has something to do with the character's backstory, basicly what they try to do is to make the game open ended but not feel it with diffirent stats and inventory and items, just take the fps element and add a worldmap and vehicles, since there are vehicles but they wont be used to travel far.....lets ad some racing in i;)!!