wat's up with split/second online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DevilThyself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DevilThyself
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I dont understand why don't I get any ppl online in the game? I mean it's not like ppl don't play this game at all is it? is there any wrong with my game or anything?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e69191c1a2f4
deactivated-5e69191c1a2f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-5e69191c1a2f4
Member since 2003 • 40 Posts

I dont understand why don't I get any ppl online in the game? I mean it's not like ppl don't play this game at all is it? is there any wrong with my game or anything?

DevilThyself

Apparently, lots of people (myself included) are experiencing this problem.

For the past week i've been trying to play online every day, at different hours, and i only found other players 3 times total.

I assume there's something wrong with their servers, or the online multiplayer management system...

luttman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 luttman23
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I've had that happen too, when I finally did get to play I found there was no matching system at all and everyone else has cars that can't even be caught up to. Needs fixes.
goutham7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 goutham7
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Hey Just Turn off your windows firewall or just make an exception tab for split second in the firewall option....:)

djcrisp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 djcrisp
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hi, just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem i am. Ive played online 3 times already, but now when i go to play online i get to the lobby of public race and the game shuts down totally with a windows eroor message syaing an executable has stopped working. Every other part of the game both online and offline works fine, ive checked it all out. I just have this 1 problem. if anyone can offer help it is appreciated. Thanks