Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines..

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

Well I had this game for the longest time, but lost it during a move from an old house. I only got 20 minutes in, so not really enough to jusge the game. I have looked up and down for my original copy, but after a week of hunting for it I am tired of looking. I just came across it on steam for $20. Is it worth that price, it looks like a good game, but looks can be deceving.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Short answer, Yes Long answer, Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Atleast in my opinion
Avatar image for RichardStallman
RichardStallman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RichardStallman
Member since 2009 • 1233 Posts
Of course, it's the best role-playing game made to date.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 millerlight89
Hmmm sounds like I need to re-buy this. The graphics also look like they held up nicely, though it is the source engine right?
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Hmmm sounds like I need to re-buy this. The graphics also look like they held up nicely, though it is the source engine right?millerlight89
Yes it is.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#6 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

good game

StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]Hmmm sounds like I need to re-buy this. The graphics also look like they held up nicely, though it is the source engine right?Treflis
Yes it is.

Yep. There are a few graphical bugs, mostly later in the game (like characters getting stuck with their bodies half-way out of the ground), but they certainly aren't game-breaking. I played the Steam version a couple of years ago and had a blast with it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. The game is unique and definitely has its own feel to it.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 millerlight89

[QUOTE="Treflis"][QUOTE="millerlight89"]Hmmm sounds like I need to re-buy this. The graphics also look like they held up nicely, though it is the source engine right?StrawberryHill

Yes it is.

Yep. There are a few graphical bugs, mostly later in the game (like characters getting stuck with their bodies half-way out of the ground), but they certainly aren't game-breaking. I played the Steam version a couple of years ago and had a blast with it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. The game is unique and definitely has its own feel to it.

Alright well I certainly do appreciate it guys. Thank you all. I have a feeling I am in for a treat :).
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#9 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

forget about Invisible War.... Bloodlines is the true spiritual successor to Deus Ex 8)

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 millerlight89

forget about Invisible War.... Bloodlines is the true spiritual successor to Deus Ex 8)

JackBurton
Now that is one heck of a comment. Sounds to be very promising :).
depend3ncy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 depend3ncy
Member since 2009 • 623 Posts

If only i had not played the game to death, thats

what i would be doing right now ^ ^

Man, dont forget to visit planet vampire, get the official and

unofficial patches installed.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

This game is a little old, so I'm of the thought that it won't run on Win 7 64-bit, amirite?

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
You sure you can't run it on Win7 64bit? I thought I got it running a while ago.
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
Another game i need to buy :o
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts
[QUOTE="skrat_01"]You sure you can't run it on Win7 64bit? I thought I got it running a while ago.

Just tried it, it works fine on Win7 64 bit.
GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#17 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
I would argue not to get the Steam version. The problem here is that Bloodlines by itself is a horrible game without patches. Luckily there have been some very good unofficial patches and addons, which not only fix nearly all the annoying problems the game originally had but also added cut contents. If memory serves, these patches do work with the Steam version, but there were also some complications behind it. You should go search for the patch and see if it will have compatibility issues with the Steam version.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
Now, if only they remake this game. For real, it has super potential for remaking.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Whatever, i just found it borring with crappy gunplay, never finished it. I think people are giving it too much praise. I mean some replies are just weird:

JackBurton
:shock: Am sorry come again? I understand there is a huge amount of love and hype for this game in this thread, but come on.... seriously?
fivex84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fivex84
Member since 2006 • 1216 Posts

It's a good game but make sure the unofficial patches work with Steam version first.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 millerlight89
[QUOTE="dakan45"]Whatever, i just found it borring with crappy gunplay, never finished it. I think people are giving it too much praise. I mean some replies are just weird:

JackBurton
:shock: Am sorry come again? I understand there is a huge amount of love and hype for this game in this thread, but come on.... seriously?

Why does it bother you so much people praise a game you do not like? Dakan not to be rude, but I really do not want that negativity in my threads from you. It is fine for you to not like the game, but please do not enter my threads bashing others views.
Avatar image for 190586385885857957282413308806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 116

#22 190586385885857957282413308806
Member since 2002 • 13084 Posts
I bought the game and played it when it first came out. Bugs and all and still walked away very impressed with the game. I want to go back and play it again with all the new patches but i have so many other games to play. I would rank it up there as one of the top RPG's i've played in the last 5-7 years.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dakan45
[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="dakan45"]Whatever, i just found it borring with crappy gunplay, never finished it. I think people are giving it too much praise. I mean some replies are just weird:

JackBurton

Why does it bother you so much people praise a game you do not like? Dakan not to be rude, but I really do not want that negativity in my threads from you. It is fine for you to not like the game, but please do not enter my threads bashing others views.

Sorry but if people say stuff like that, then expect people who dissagree to respond. No i dont like the game and i said thats it is very overpraised since its not a high rated game, it was average and forgetable when it came out, yet there are people who consider it the best rpg ever. Sound pretty weird how an average game at all acounts and factors can be the best rpg ever made. But thats me i guess. But seriously true sequel to deus ex? I find that either random or insultiing. Its so frustrating to even try and compare it to deus ex. Come on now, seriously? Also for the record i tried not to be negative in order not to start any arguments, but this is way too much. Oh and i could care less if it was your thread or not. The point is that calling vampire masquarade a true sequel to deux ex is somewhat confusing at it demands justification. Sorry but i have been bashed by others for more "logical" views. But seriously, i played the game till the point that the non vampire monsters are starting to show up and while i agree that the game does a good work to make you feel like a vampire, the gameplay feels nothing like deux ex. So i would like some clarification on why its a true sequel to deux ex because when i saw the reply, i was like :shock: Say whaaaaaaat? ...and thereofe my response is full of frustration.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

The unofficial patches should work with the steam version of the game, atleast Wesps does. (version 6.9 currently).

Quite funny how someone said that it feels more like the real sucessor to Deus ex, If you swapped the vampire theme out with cyberpunk, then I would not be able to see the difference either, It really is THAT good.

It is in my top 5 rpgs ever, and it is just so well made, the characters, the world, the missions, everything about that game is just incredible.

The only problem I have with the game (a small problem at that), is that the last third of the game degenerates into too much combat, not gamebreaking, but if the last third could follow the 2 first parts of the game in execution, oh man that would be amazing.

Oh and for Daken: The reason why the poster said it reminded him of Deus ex (way more then IW ever will), and I agree, is that the gameworld is far more complex, with FAR more options to solve a mission, the overall world is fleshed out way more then IW was, and it has the same odd noir feel that Deus ex had, And often has a similar structure to it.

To me VTm:B feels more like Deus ex, then Bioshock feels like ss2. (not saying much, as I still fail to see how bioshock in any way should be the spirital sucessor to SS2, when they have absolutely nothing in commen with one another).

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 millerlight89
[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="dakan45"] :shock: Am sorry come again? I understand there is a huge amount of love and hype for this game in this thread, but come on.... seriously?

Sorry but if people say stuff like that, then expect people who dissagree to respond. No i dont like the game and i said thats it is very overpraised since its not a high rated game, it was average and forgetable when it came out, yet there are people who consider it the best rpg ever. Sound pretty weird how an average game at all acounts and factors can be the best rpg ever made. But thats me i guess. But seriously true sequel to deus ex? I find that either random or insultiing. Its so frustrating to even try and compare it to deus ex. Come on now, seriously? Also for the record i tried not to be negative in order not to start any arguments, but this is way too much. Oh and i could care less if it was your thread or not. The point is that calling vampire masquarade a true sequel to deux ex is somewhat confusing at it demands justification. Sorry but i have been bashed by others for more "logical" views. But seriously, i played the game till the point that the non vampire monsters are starting to show up and while i agree that the game does a good work to make you feel like a vampire, the gameplay feels nothing like deux ex. So i would like some clarification on why its a true sequel to deux ex because when i saw the reply, i was like :shock: Say whaaaaaaat? ...and thereofe my response is full of frustration.

Well I think it would be best to keep your views to yourself, atleast in my thread please. I do not want it to turn into one long argument. It is fine that you do not like a game, but is it necessary to come in here and flame some people for the way they like a game. Maybe it is great maybe it is not, I am about to find out. I just see no point in coming into a thread that has people praising a game they like just to flame on their views of how good it is.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dakan45

The unofficial patches should work with the steam version of the game, atleast Wesps does. (version 6.9 currently).

Quite funny how someone said that it feels more like the real sucessor to Deus ex, If you swapped the vampire theme out with cyberpunk, then I would not be able to see the difference either, It really is THAT good.

It is in my top 5 rpgs ever, and it is just so well made, the characters, the world, the missions, everything about that game is just incredible.

The only problem I have with the game (a small problem at that), is that the last third of the game degenerates into too much combat, not gamebreaking, but if the last third could follow the 2 first parts of the game in execution, oh man that would be amazing.

Maddie_Larkin
Do the unnofficial patches change the gameplay somehow? Because i found weapons to be pretty uneffective and i was using an unnoficial patch. But seriously i dont see how its like deux ex. In deux ex you can do headshots in vampire you cannot. Also you got a specific amount of weapons and you dont drop a weapon like the first pistol for a better pistol with upgraded damage and ammo capacity, you upgrade your weapons with mods. Also the meele combat is more hack and slash and combos while in deux ex it is just a meele attack. I would say vampire has much more skills with a more complicated character creation and development system and its a lot more rpg focused rather and action rpg like deus ex that has much more simplistic development system. Similar to system shock 2 upgrade system without use of roll dice hit miss ratio and much more solid fps elements. Another thing will be the diffirent inventory and lockpicking system or the stealth Plus deux ex has much more exploration and usable items to pick up that increase your stats/health. Plus you cant sell items. I can see so many difirences in order to clearly point out that vampire is a much more rpg game in mechanics than deux e which is a fps with many rpg elements and an upgrade system that handles your accuracy with various weapons and how many items it take to lockpick / hack stuff.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dakan45
[QUOTE="millerlight89"] Well I think it would be best to keep your views to yourself, atleast in my thread please. I do not want it to turn into one long argument. It is fine that you do not like a game, but is it necessary to come in here and flame some people for the way they like a game. Maybe it is great maybe it is not, I am about to find out. I just see no point in coming into a thread that has people praising a game they like just to flame on their views of how good it is.

Is this what it seems to you? because the way it seems to me is that i dont care wherever you are the thread creator or not and i just came here and posted my mind without going to give a further attention to the thread but then i saw a weird reply that practicly begs for a quote and some asking for justification. So in order to avoid that, views like "its the true sequel to deux ex" should keep it to themselfs if they dont want to be quoted for an explanation, thats basicly how all forum discussions worked in gamspot.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17857 Posts
its well worht a play...jut check to see if the unoffical patches can be applies to the steam version. however warning time. its very buggy (the unoffical patch does alot of good mind) its unbalanced its mechanics are sloppy most of the time. its not as pretty in motion as the pics make it out to be (though its ok). basically its clearly a game that was nowhere near finished. never mind beta..this game feels like it was still in alpha stage when launched. but....and its one hell of a but.......the game is still well worth playing. its still got that deus ex vibe and its story and characters are better and more interesting than those in DE. IF the game was fully realised and in good nick on its release...it would have been a DE beater imho. but sadly, it wasnt.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dakan45
[QUOTE="osan0"]its well worht a play...jut check to see if the unoffical patches can be applies to the steam version. however warning time. its very buggy (the unoffical patch does alot of good mind) its unbalanced its mechanics are sloppy most of the time. its not as pretty in motion as the pics make it out to be (though its ok). basically its clearly a game that was nowhere near finished. never mind beta..this game feels like it was still in alpha stage when launched. but....and its one hell of a but.......the game is still well worth playing. its still got that deus ex vibe and its story and characters are better and more interesting than those in DE. IF the game was fully realised and in good nick on its release...it would have been a DE beater imho. but sadly, it wasnt.

Minor level spoilers: Well i dont agree with "alpha stage when launched" But i have to admit that after the lastest unnofficial patch, i experianced weird bugs. Like say : well there is a haunted house at some point of the game and as you understand the game uses F.E.A.R tactics by throwing various characters infront of you and then dissapear. Well one of those chacters stuck and i kept on attacking with my knife till i realize it suppose to be a ghost and not something to fight and i had to load game in order to replay the entire level and this time play it without bugs. So i can only imagine how buggy it was in day one. End of minor spoilers So i can only imagine how buggy it was in day one. But i have to agree that at many times it felt unbalanced like i had to do some other quest first before i tried this one and some mechanics felt pretty sloppy like the shooting or the feed ability.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 millerlight89
[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="millerlight89"] Well I think it would be best to keep your views to yourself, atleast in my thread please. I do not want it to turn into one long argument. It is fine that you do not like a game, but is it necessary to come in here and flame some people for the way they like a game. Maybe it is great maybe it is not, I am about to find out. I just see no point in coming into a thread that has people praising a game they like just to flame on their views of how good it is.

Is this what it seems to you? because the way it seems to me is that i dont care wherever you are the thread creator or not and i just came here and posted my mind without going to give a further attention to the thread but then i saw a weird reply that practicly begs for a quote and some asking for justification. So in order to avoid that, views like "its the true sequel to deux ex" should keep it to themselfs if they dont want to be quoted for an explanation, thats basicly how all forum discussions worked in gamspot.

It just gets real old having to deal with you. I thought we agreed to ignore one another, so in essence that means my threads. I am not trying to be a baby, but it is one thing after another with you. It gets old and tiresome having to deal with it. Just leave well enough alone and move on.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 millerlight89
Well I am only an hour in and I have to say that I am glad I listened to all of the positive feedback. The only thing I do not like is the clunky animations, other than that it is quite amazing. Brings me back to the good ole' days. Thanks guys. ;)
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dakan45
[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="millerlight89"] Well I think it would be best to keep your views to yourself, atleast in my thread please. I do not want it to turn into one long argument. It is fine that you do not like a game, but is it necessary to come in here and flame some people for the way they like a game. Maybe it is great maybe it is not, I am about to find out. I just see no point in coming into a thread that has people praising a game they like just to flame on their views of how good it is.

It just gets real old having to deal with you. I thought we agreed to ignore one another, so in essence that means my threads. I am not trying to be a baby, but it is one thing after another with you. It gets old and tiresome having to deal with it. Just leave well enough alone and move on.

A thread is a thread related to the game. I didnt care if you where the TC, its the content of other users that made me rspond. If you wanna ignore threads thats ok. But first i want an explanation to see how its so similar to deux ex since i have dropped the game and i am looking for an excuse to replay it.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 millerlight89
[QUOTE="dakan45"][QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="dakan45"] Is this what it seems to you? because the way it seems to me is that i dont care wherever you are the thread creator or not and i just came here and posted my mind without going to give a further attention to the thread but then i saw a weird reply that practicly begs for a quote and some asking for justification. So in order to avoid that, views like "its the true sequel to deux ex" should keep it to themselfs if they dont want to be quoted for an explanation, thats basicly how all forum discussions worked in gamspot.

A thread is a thread related to the game. I didnt care if you where the TC, its the content of other users that made me rspond. If you wanna ignore threads thats ok. But first i want an explanation to see how its so similar to deux ex since i have dropped the game and i am looking for an excuse to replay it.

Why look for an excuse to play it? If you like it play it, if you do not then don't play it. If you have it give it a shot, unless you do not have the time. Which considering how much we are on GS I think we both have the time :P. I am glad I gave it a shot, it is clunky feeling and certain parts do feel unfinished, but so far that is not keeping me from enjoying the game.
Tresca_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Tresca_
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts

dakan45

What game would you say Vampire: TMB was most similar to?

Rickylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Rickylee
Member since 2002 • 1342 Posts

Millerlight 89 what OS are you using and did you get from Sream? I'm still wanting to get this game but it was incompatible with Vista x64 last I looked.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 millerlight89

Millerlight 89 what OS are you using and did you get from Sream? I'm still wanting to get this game but it was incompatible with Vista x64 last I looked.

Rickylee
Yes I got it off Steam, it would not run ar first it would keep giving me a Memory error. I just set it up to run in compatibility mode for XP (service Pack 3) and it runs perfect thus far, no crashes. Also, I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

oy miller, did you remember the community patches? :3 one way or another you might need them ^^ (and its always nice to have firearms being a viable option).

Hmm... I hope you post an update when youre done with the game :P

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 millerlight89

oy miller, did you remember the community patches? :3 one way or another you might need them ^^ (and its always nice to have firearms being a viable option).

Maddie_Larkin
I knew I forgot somethin :P. Thansk for the reminder lol.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dakan45

Maddie_Larkin
Wow wow wow, "Its always nice to have firearms being a viable option" You mean that community patches make firearms better? Because that was my problem with the game, guns were so uneffective that used meele combat when i made my character to be be a weapons focused character. If yes then link to the patch that fixes that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

There ya go guys ^^

and yeah the community patches reballances combat alltogether, and brings in a few new weapns aswell, If I remember correctly.

They will make firearms quite effective ;)

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/vampire_bloodlines.php

I do reccoment starting a new game when patched tho... it does alter a great deal of things with the game, and more often then not, there is going to get bugs if using a savegame from before the patching.

For Daken: Well, the 44 nearly almost kills in 2 hots, the USAS kills in 1 usually, the sniper does too, and the DE (cant remember if that was even in the game at first, is pretty bloody lethal, I always favored the aug tho, its a monster if youre firearms skill is high enough ^^

But take them for a test drive and come to your own conclutions, me saying things does not make universal truth

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dakan45
Ol thanks. So i just download and install the latest version right? I mean there is no need for previous patches or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

just the latest patch should be fine, as far as I know, it has all the previous changes aswell as the official 1.2 in it.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#43 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

That game plus Deus Ex and Dreamfall: The Longest Journey make up my top 3 favourites. Shame they haven't tried to do something similar, only with more polish. Just about every RPG released in the past five years was vastly inferior.

ekultus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ekultus
Member since 2010 • 1013 Posts

Just do what the rest of us did. LOL jk jk:D

Ok in my professional opinion this game is not for everyone, sure it is kinda cool and the voice acting is some of the best ever made. But there's just something about it that didn't hook me. I played about 2 hours, did a bunch of quests and then just stopped playing. I must say I am not really an rpg type of gamer though so that might have something to do with it. It's one of those games where you run here run there run here run there bla bla bla. There is some thinking involved which was nice and you actually can change the story a little bit based on your decisions. It just wasn't for me, I don't like these types of games where you load up your quest journal and start running around trying to check them off.

Avatar image for RichardStallman
RichardStallman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 RichardStallman
Member since 2009 • 1233 Posts
I uses Wesp's patch, it's by far the best.
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#47 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

So do Mods/Community patches work on the steam release? I played a few years ago but that was with the retail version. Also, about the Wesp patch. Which one is that? dlindenb2000

Yes, the Unofficial Patch works with Steam version - manually direct files to

C: Program Files/Valve/Steam/SteamApps/common/Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Last I played there was a big fight between two patchers. One was just trying to fix the game, and one was trying to improve it beyond simple fixes. dlindenb2000

"Standard Version" of (Wesp's) patch fixes the game; "Plus Version" includes add'l gameplay tweaks. I recommend using Plus version.

ChiliDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ChiliDragon
Member since 2006 • 8444 Posts
Yes I got it off Steam, it would not run ar first it would keep giving me a Memory error. I just set it up to run in compatibility mode for XP (service Pack 3) and it runs perfect thus far, no crashes. Also, I am using Windows 7 64 bit.millerlight89
Thanks for this note. I similarly got a few hours into the game then had to leave it and never got around to replaying. I was going to replay it on my laptop, and it has 64-bit Win7. Good to know there's a way to make it work without too much hassle. :) Also, thanks a million Maddie for linking to the community patches. I'll add them when I install the game. (Just need to finish Dragon Age off first.)
with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#49 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I've been intending to get the game for some time, maybe now that i don't have much to play i'll finally get it. Its one of the few post-2000 games people always talk about that i havent played, and i intend to change that.

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
So if I wanted to have as complete experience as possible with Bloodlines, which patch should I get (other than the official ones)? Thanks in advance :)