SACRED 3 Release date!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Assimilat0r
Member since 2011 • 767 Posts

After 5 years of waiting for Sacred 3, Deep Silver finally published informations for release, it gonna be available on PC(Steam), Xbox360 and PS3. All who were disappointed in Diablo 3 now can enjoy in Sacred 3. According to their official website game will be released on 26.8.2014.

There is no word for pre order price or something yet, but they linked STEAM page.

As far i heard in 3rd installment of series they wanted to revert game before happenings in Sacred 2, from classes of original Sacred and Sacred 2 left only Seraphim, class system is reworked from class that focus on nationality of classes such as : Safiri . Ancarian , Khukuri and Mhalakhim.

STEAM Link

Official site

Official gameplay trailer

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

I enjoyed the past ones.....I'll keep my eye on this for sure.

Code135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Code135
Member since 2005 • 892 Posts

Ascaron developed S1 and S2 (which were kinda ok) ... then a "prequel" to S3 came out as a pathetic side scroller nonsense game by Southend ... and now all of a sudden I hear that S3 will be out this year ... and what's saddening is that the game will be developed by some "Keen Games" ...

My 2 cents about the current situation:

CG video looks interesting, however gameplay screenshots and video look shallow (hopefully development comes out strong). Moreover, taking into consideration that I find this out not from some major website but from a user in a forum suggests that Deep Silver hasn't invested much of their budget to market the game (or the devs themselves haven't thought of doing it good enough) which furthermore worries me that the end result may not live up to the "prequel" products ... I hope I end up wrong on all points of this statement here. Time will tell.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@Assimilat0r said:

After 5 years of waiting for Sacred 3, Deep Silver finally published informations for release, it gonna be available on PC(Steam), Xbox360 and PS3. All who were disappointed in Diablo 3 now can enjoy in Sacred 3. According to their official website game will be released on 26.8.2014.

There is no word for pre order price or something yet, but they linked STEAM page.

As far i heard in 3rd installment of series they wanted to revert game before happenings in Sacred 2, from classes of original Sacred and Sacred 2 left only Seraphim, class system is reworked from class that focus on nationality of classes such as : Safiri . Ancarian , Khukuri and Mhalakhim.

STEAM Link

Official site

Official gameplay trailer

Who's been waiting? I'm currently enjoying Diablo 3 after playing Path of Exile and Torchlight 1 & 2.

I've played Sacred the original one and it was very annoying since monsters were infinite respawning.

nicecall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By nicecall
Member since 2013 • 528 Posts

I played the first one, it was kinda boring. But i hope the third one is good. Makes me want to give the second one a try someday.

Just looked at one of the trailers, it looks damn good actually, lots of action.

Postosuchus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Postosuchus
Member since 2005 • 907 Posts

I remember trying out a demo for one of the Sacreds around a decade ago and not being impressed with it. But steam claims this has local co-op, if it has controller support too I might give it a buy.