Q: How can i connect my xbox 360 guitar to my pc ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DirectDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DirectDude
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts

Hi , i have the xbox 360 guitar for the game guitar hero : world tour , now i have the game also for pc , my question is which adapter i need to connect my guitar also to my pc ?

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

Hi , i have the xbox 360 guitar for the game guitar hero : world tour , now i have the game also for pc , my question is which adapter i need to connect my guitar also to my pc ?

DirectDude
If its a wireless guitar probably the 360 PC wireless reciever. I have both, but haven't tried with my Guitar controller.
DirectDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DirectDude
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts

[QUOTE="DirectDude"]

skrat_01

If its a wireless guitar probably the 360 PC wireless reciever. I have both, but haven't tried with my Guitar controller.

if i buy this one : http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/productdetails.aspx?pid=090 can i use the adapter that comes with it to detect my guitar ?

WDT-BlackKat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WDT-BlackKat
Member since 2008 • 1779 Posts
I am fairly sure that the software only can be bought bundled with the PC guitar controller. Are you sure you did not pirate it?
Hekynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hekynn
Member since 2003 • 2164 Posts
If it's wireless you need a 360 Wireless controller adapter which you can get from Bestbuy Target or Walmart.