Pause to issue orders in World in Conflict?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Decado_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Decado_basic
Member since 2002 • 4030 Posts

Single player, off course. I'm not much of an RTS gamer and I think WiC is going to get too hectic for me. Fun stuff, but I need to be able to slow things down. Anyone know of a tweak or mod that allows you to issue orders when the game is paused?

thanks

timoteo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 timoteo
Member since 2002 • 28 Posts

Just wondering if you ever discovered a way to do this. I find it exceedlingly frustrating that in single-player you can not pause and issue orders. It turns what would have been a awesome game into an "ok" one for me.

Thanks,

Tim

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

thread is 4 f*cking years old

frnk55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 frnk55
Member since 2010 • 260 Posts

wis3boi

Who cares if it is. When it comes to RTS games it's a good question. Myself I need to slow stuff way down to enjoy which is why I don't play much RTS games.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

frnk55

Who cares if it is. When it comes to RTS games it's a good question. Myself I need to slow stuff way down to enjoy which is why I don't play much RTS games.

Thread is dead, of course nobody cares about it anymore, because of that he should have made a new thread. Anyway, if you want slow strategy play TBS games, Civilization series, Heroes of Might and Magic.
Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Silicel1
Member since 2005 • 2342 Posts
Its called RTS for a reason.
frnk55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 frnk55
Member since 2010 • 260 Posts

[QUOTE="frnk55"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

DanielDust

Thread is dead, of course nobody cares about it anymore, because of that he should have made a new thread. Anyway, if you want slow strategy play TBS games, Civilization series, Heroes of Might and Magic.

Thats funny. On most forums you would get a Do a search reply but not here. God forbid someone brings up a old thread. Again, I see nothing wrong with it.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DanielDust

[QUOTE="DanielDust"][QUOTE="frnk55"]

frnk55

Thats funny. On most forums you would get a Do a search reply but not here. God forbid someone brings up a old thread. Again, I see nothing wrong with it.

Funny you should mention since almost all forums have a "don't revive threads older than one month" rule, sure, do something nasty, revive a 3-6 months old thread, but 4 years +...? really, nothing wrong? wow
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#10 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
funny thread
Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

Still the games held up all these years..Graphics are still great and games still fun..Shame they never made a second world in conflict 2

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DanielDust
Did you count the seconds till a comeback and you couldn't wait another 3 years? you need more patience, but thanks for the laugh.