New Kung-Fu Panda CGI movie

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64&list=UUbLj9QP9FAaHs_647QckGtg&index=0&feature=plcp

Looks...nostalgic.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64&list=UUbLj9QP9FAaHs_647QckGtg&index=0&feature=plcp

Looks...nostalgic.

-Unreal-

Of course YOU would post a Blizzard WoW video :roll: Give it a rest already, WoW sucks these days

That video was lame too

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

Why does the game have to be constantly compared to films and games? Kung Fu Panda, Pokemon, Farmville, Pirates of the Caribbean etc.... why can't it just be World of Warcraft? A game that has always been a little silly and never took itself too seriously. Why can't people just either play it and enjoy it or if not then just leave it and play another game without these immature comparisons and constantly trying to insult the players because the have to feel somehow superior?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Makes me wanna buy it.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Looks...nostalgic.

seanmcloughlin

Ok first off what's up with the stupid title for this? and secondly of course YOU would post a Blizzard WoW video :roll: Give it a rest already, WoW sucks these days

You wouldn't know about any single day of WoW's, this is a forum, forums are tools used for people to discuss stuff and as you're well aware of by now, to troll others, get out of this thread if you don't like the topic and most important, stop making a fool of yourself you misguided, ignorant Blizzard hater that barely had contact with any of their games.

Thanks for the link Unreal, they took the CGI to a new level.

Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Looks...nostalgic.

DanielDust

Ok first off what's up with the stupid title for this? and secondly of course YOU would post a Blizzard WoW video :roll: Give it a rest already, WoW sucks these days

You wouldn't know about any single day of WoW's, this is a forum, forums are tools used for people to discuss stuff and as you're well aware of by now, to troll others, get out of this thread if you don't like the topic and most important, stop making a fool of yourself you misguided, ignorant Blizzard hater that barely had contact with any of their games.

I hated on Blizzard before it was mainstream :lol: No really, one of the early patches back in 2004/2005 that turned mages from glass cannons into glass peashooters was deserving of some criticism(haven't played much since BC but I remember when warlocks were ridiculously OP).
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts

Why does the game have to be constantly compared to films and games? Kung Fu Panda, Pokemon, Farmville, Pirates of the Caribbean etc.... why can't it just be World of Warcraft? A game that has always been a little silly and never took itself too seriously. Why can't people just either play it and enjoy it or if not then just leave it and play another game without these immature comparisons and constantly trying to insult the players because the have to feel somehow superior?

HyperWarlock
Why does Christmas have Santa Claus? Leave these complicated questions for the grownups.
-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Unreal-

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Looks...nostalgic.

seanmcloughlin

Of course YOU would post a Blizzard WoW video :roll: Give it a rest already, WoW sucks these days

That video was lame too

Why does my absolute adoration for the king of MMOs (8 years running) anger you so?

EDIT: What's your WoW character's name and server? Have you even played past the free trial? :lol:

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

[QUOTE="DanielDust"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

Zubinen

I hated on Blizzard before it was mainstream :lol: No really, one of the early patches back in 2004/2005 that turned mages from glass cannons into glass peashooters was deserving of some criticism(haven't played much since BC but I remember when warlocks were ridiculously OP).

Then you'll be happy to know, I guess, that mages are mad overpowered in Cataclysm, even after they were slightly nerfed to be just above the mad overpowered class of the melee gang which is warrior.

Still, even you have some experience, unlike some nose picker that is known for being extremely proud and always reminds of ignoring, not purchasing, never playing, staying far away from Blizzard games (except some early games that he swears he was fooled into buying, almost forced), that always considers himself some kind of Deckard Cain of Blizzard's games when he doesn't even know how to tie his shoelaces.

Stop picking your nose and go find a hobby and yes you should feel insulted.

Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts

[QUOTE="Zubinen"][QUOTE="DanielDust"] You wouldn't know about any single day of WoW's, this is a forum, forums are tools used for people to discuss stuff and as you're well aware of by now, to troll others, get out of this thread if you don't like the topic and most important, stop making a fool of yourself you misguided, ignorant Blizzard hater that barely had contact with any of their games.

DanielDust

Then you'll be happy to know, I guess, that mages are mad overpowered in Cataclysm, even after they were slightly nerfed to be just above the mad overpowered class of the melee gang which is warrior.

Still, even you have some experience, unlike some nose picker that is known for being extremely proud and always reminds of ignoring, not purchasing, never playing, staying far away from Blizzard games (except some early games that he swears he was fooled into buying, almost forced), that always considers himself some kind of Deckard Cain of Blizzard's games when he doesn't even know how to tie his shoelaces.

Stop picking your nose and go find a hobby and yes you should feel insulted.

I don't have a problem with Blizzard, I had a great time when I played WoW(in the early days there was nothing that compared to it, the atmosphere and world design was unheard of at the time for an MMO) and I still check out some videos by guys like Swifty and I still play and watch SC2. Diablo 2 is actually the game that really got me to think of Blizzard as something more than "just another game company" but Diablo 3 is the game that got me to think "every developer makes mistakes" which is a bit ironic.
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
Nice animation quality and everything...totally uninteresting theme though. I'm actually amazed they went with Kung-Fu Panda as an entire expansion pack.
SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#12 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

This really looks like it's going to be an amazing expansion.

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts

Man, it's hard out here for a Blizzard fan. Nobody said you have to like Blizzard stuff, guys. Doesn't mean you all have to be as*holes...

The new direction of this expansion is obvious and refreshing. WoW's cry to the causal audience works out in this sense since it gives the MMO the breath of fresh air it needs. Rather than the next big apocalypse or super-villain invasion, I like the simple idea of exploration and discovery. You know, all the stuff that made vanilla WoW so magical.

I'm excited! Not sure I'll get it but I like what's happening.

Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ravenshout
Member since 2012 • 1265 Posts

Man, it's hard out here for a Blizzard fan. Nobody said you have to like Blizzard stuff, guys. Doesn't mean you all have to be as*holes...

The new direction of this expansion is obvious and refreshing. WoW's cry to the causal audience works out in this sense since it gives the MMO the breath of fresh air it needs. Rather than the next big apocalypse or super-villain invasion, I like the simple idea of exploration and discovery. You know, all the stuff that made vanilla WoW so magical.

NAPK1NS

When it comes to CG, the first thing you should always comment on is the visual quality and detail

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

Looks...nostalgic.

-Unreal-

That video was lame too

Why does my absolute adoration for the king of MMOs (8 years running) anger you so?

EDIT: What's your WoW character's name and server? Have you even played past the free trial? :lol:

Nah, Im just bustin some balls. I actually know very little about WoW. I just know you hate naysayers :P

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NAPK1NS

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"]

Ravenshout

When it comes to CG, the first thing you should always comment on is the visual quality and detail

Yes, yes, I remember you from the Diablo thread. You have a huge boner for CGI. Me too, but like any of these topics, they're just prompts to talk about the game at large.
Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ravenshout

[QUOTE="Ravenshout"]

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"]

NAPK1NS

Yes, yes, I remember you from the Diablo thread. You have a huge boner for CGI. Me too, but like any of these topics, they're just prompts to talk about the game at large.

Okay. So what do you think about the visual quality? Does it match Diablo 3's CGI?

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NAPK1NS

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"][QUOTE="Ravenshout"] When it comes to CG, the first thing you should always comment on is the visual quality and detail

Ravenshout

Okay. So what do you think about the visual quality? Does it match Diablo 3's CGI?

No, not really. In terms of the way the story boards are laid out, I think MoP's more contemplative, slow burn revealing of events of nice. Diablo III's CGI never took its time, always trying to get right to the point, reveal, revelation, done. However, they packed those little cutscenes with a lot. The heaven scenes especially have a ton of wonderful detail. Diablo looks fantastic with the work they've done on the fire. MoP lacks that high character detail. The environments look comparably stunning.
Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ravenshout

[QUOTE="Ravenshout"]

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"]Yes, yes, I remember you from the Diablo thread. You have a huge boner for CGI. Me too, but like any of these topics, they're just prompts to talk about the game at large.NAPK1NS

No, not really. In terms of the way the story boards are laid out, I think MoP's more contemplative, slow burn revealing of events of nice. Diablo III's CGI never took its time, always trying to get right to the point, reveal, revelation, done. However, they packed those little cutscenes with a lot. The heaven scenes especially have a ton of wonderful detail. Diablo looks fantastic with the work they've done on the fire. MoP lacks that high character detail. The environments look comparably stunning.

I agree with every vein in my heart.

jakes456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jakes456
Member since 2011 • 1398 Posts

garbo expansion that appeals to children. WoW died after Wrath of the Lich King. Failclysm made subscribers turn their heads and Kung-fu panda will make the remaining quit before launch day.

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 NAPK1NS

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"][QUOTE="Ravenshout"] Okay. So what do you think about the visual quality? Does it match Diablo 3's CGI?

Ravenshout

I agree with every vein in my heart.

Cool! Not going to lie, this CGI definitely makes me want to explore Pandaria.
Avatar image for i_saw_a_mudcrab
i_saw_a_mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 i_saw_a_mudcrab
Member since 2007 • 1015 Posts

HyperWarlock

yo man, careful, you might make all the local imbeciles' brains hurt with all that 'logic' and 'reason' of yours. we don't like that there crap on these here internets

seriously tho, i'm pretty sure that most of the people crying about the pandas and stuff in mop are just trying to seem smarter than they actually are, while playing their final fantasys, dragon ages and skyrims, which are no less stupid fantasy make-believe worlds, IMO

wow has always been a 'generic heroic fantasy' game and it never pretended to be anything more. and it's damn good at what it does. wow's setting has always been incredibly stupid, but incredibly 'epic' and i'm sure mop will be epic as well. suck it haters

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

i_saw_a_mudcrab

yo man, careful, you might make all the local imbeciles' brains hurt with all that 'logic' and 'reason' of yours. we don't like that there crap on these here internets

seriously tho, i'm pretty sure that most of the people crying about the pandas and stuff in mop are just trying to seem smarter than they actually are, while playing their final fantasys, dragon ages and skyrims, which are no less stupid fantasy make-believe worlds, IMO

wow has always been a 'generic heroic fantasy' game and it never pretended to be anything more. and it's damn good at what it does. wow's setting has always been incredibly stupid, but incredibly 'epic' and i'm sure mop will be epic as well. suck it haters

So we are all haters because we discuss a game that went down such an ugly path? Its the same thing as CoD. "amazing expansion blah blah" what the hell, it looks identical to the rest, with no major gameplay improvements, no real added directions. Instead of taking the Guild Wars 2 route with PvP , they STILL after 8 years insist on their crappy tier'd pvp grind gear and no separate pve/pvp abilities. thus making a never ending cycle of unbalanced, uncompetitive crap. Cataclysm Arena removed WoW from the competitive scene pretty much, an embarrassment at that point. PvE? Watching a freinds stream, stereotyped asian panda's, talking monkeys......, awful sniping quests. There is "being light hearted and humerous as WoW as always been" then there is just utter poor taste. MoP isnt because people wanted pandarias, its because its US and EU playerbase is dwindeling ,they don't care much about you anymore, their A team is on Titan, their B team is churning out average new content for you. the Asian playerbase keeps it the dominant force that it is.
-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 -Unreal-

Instead of taking the Guild Wars 2 route with PvP , they STILL after 8 years insist on their crappy tier'd pvp grind gear and no separate pve/pvp abilities. thus making a never ending cycle of unbalanced, uncompetitive crap. Cataclysm Arena removed WoW from the competitive scene pretty muchMBirdy88

:lol: bwahaha you really have not got a clue about WoW. You're 1500 rated baddie and you're talking about a lack of competition. Baddies like you are always going to comment on the game's PvP and you're always going to stay bad. You're always going to come back to the game and leave again because you're bad. Just like you came back to the game and levelled through Cataclysm. kek

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

[QUOTE="i_saw_a_mudcrab"]

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

MBirdy88

So we are all haters because we discuss a game that went down such an ugly path? Its the same thing as CoD. "amazing expansion blah blah" what the hell, it looks identical to the rest, with no major gameplay improvements, no real added directions. Instead of taking the Guild Wars 2 route with PvP , they STILL after 8 years insist on their crappy tier'd pvp grind gear and no separate pve/pvp abilities. thus making a never ending cycle of unbalanced, uncompetitive crap. Cataclysm Arena removed WoW from the competitive scene pretty much, an embarrassment at that point. PvE? Watching a freinds stream, stereotyped asian panda's, talking monkeys......, awful sniping quests. There is "being light hearted and humerous as WoW as always been" then there is just utter poor taste. MoP isnt because people wanted pandarias, its because its US and EU playerbase is dwindeling ,they don't care much about you anymore, their A team is on Titan, their B team is churning out average new content for you. the Asian playerbase keeps it the dominant force that it is.

I like World of Warcraft, and after playing the MoP beta I love it even more. Problem?

jm92590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jm92590
Member since 2004 • 375 Posts

Look's good! And what a coincidence that it is coming out on my b-day, yay!

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts
I dont like WoW, never played a single second and have no interest to. However, that was a cool trailer.
Avatar image for i_saw_a_mudcrab
i_saw_a_mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 i_saw_a_mudcrab
Member since 2007 • 1015 Posts

[QUOTE="i_saw_a_mudcrab"]

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

MBirdy88

i was talking about the game's setting and world, not the gameplay itself, so i don't see why you need to jump in and start trash talking the game itself, unless you are, as i said, a hater

also, just because you think that GW2 has better gameplay/pvp than WoW, doesn't mean it's true and doesn't mean other people should agree with you, just a thought. i'm prolly wasting my breath on a fanboy tho...

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
That was a great trailer, and it's made me decide to go back to WoW when the expansion hits (I haven't played WoW in 3-4 years). Finally an expansion that's not about the big evil dude/thing that everyone must kill or else.... It's a trailer about exploration, lore, story and a race that is just defending it's family. Of course, we have to wait and see if the expansion is exactly this or not...
THGarrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#30 THGarrett
Member since 2003 • 2574 Posts

That was better than I was expecting.

If I had to rank the opening movie of each WoW game.

Wrath of the Lich King > Mists of Pandara > Burning Crusade> Cataclysm > Original game

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Kung Fu panda was a great movie!

shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts

US and EU playerbase is dwindeling ........... the Asian playerbase keeps it the dominant force that it is.MBirdy88

I'm pretty sure you have that backwards.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#33 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

I'm just shocked a WoW fan called it Kung-Fu Panda, usually that's enough to set the fanboys off on rants about which came first....

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#34 SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts
I will tell you the truth, even as jaded as I am with WoW after nearly 7 years I still got chills with the ship battle and when the Orc was fighting the Human Sailor. And then... Kung-fu Panda... I cannot think of the last time I have gone from amazed to disappointed that quickly. The Pandas are just utterly ridiculous as is the setting compared to anything that has previously been seen in WoW. Consider my interest=zero.
PlusFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PlusFour
Member since 2011 • 125 Posts

Brilliant trailer, very nice use of CGI. Love it when the human hands the orc his stick, gave me a good laugh :D. Shame WoW is so boring to me these days.

Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ravenshout

I will tell you the truth, even as jaded as I am with WoW after nearly 7 years I still got chills with the ship battle and when the Orc was fighting the Human Sailor. And then... Kung-fu Panda... I cannot think of the last time I have gone from amazed to disappointed that quickly. The Pandas are just utterly ridiculous as is the setting compared to anything that has previously been seen in WoW. Consider my interest=zero.SerOlmy
But at least its a visual feast and the Panda, I tell you, is very difficult to render.

Amigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 Amigro
Member since 2003 • 737 Posts

Looks awesome, the style has changed so much since the original. It has turned from a serious (only from the CGI movie standpoint) to a somewhat silly, yet well done, opening movie. Glad to see that they don't take themselves 100% seriously and can have a bit of fun as well. I think that will be the direction they take with the actual gameplay and questlines.

I still can't get over the first WoW opening movie though. It is probably because it was fresh and new at that point as far as Warcraft as an MMO was concerned. Seeing the warlock command that infernal down the tower has to be one of the most memorable scenes I have seen (although I really wish they hadn't made the actual infernal suck so bad!)

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#38 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
The bit at the end with the what are we fighting for was a tad cliche but whatever :P. Blizzard's CGI is quality as always.
-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 -Unreal-

wgi2vyq8.jpg

mad?

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Unreal-
I will tell you the truth, even as jaded as I am with WoW after nearly 7 years I still got chills with the ship battle and when the Orc was fighting the Human Sailor. And then... Kung-fu Panda... I cannot think of the last time I have gone from amazed to disappointed that quickly. The Pandas are just utterly ridiculous as is the setting compared to anything that has previously been seen in WoW. Consider my interest=zero.SerOlmy
 Yeah panda men are absurd.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#41 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
First Blizzard CGI cutscene I found disappointing and just plain bad. Orcs making faces? Teaming up with a Human to fight a panda? Thanks for killing the lore.
Priapus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Priapus101
Member since 2010 • 190 Posts

Awesome trailer. I wonder if Pandaren Brewmaster will be in WoW:MoP. Always loved this guy.

jakes456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jakes456
Member since 2011 • 1398 Posts

That was a great trailer, and it's made me decide to go back to WoW when the expansion hits (I haven't played WoW in 3-4 years). Finally an expansion that's not about the big evil dude/thing that everyone must kill or else.... It's a trailer about exploration, lore, story and a race that is just defending it's family. Of course, we have to wait and see if the expansion is exactly this or not...FelipeInside

:lol::lol::lol:

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Awesome trailer. I wonder if Pandaren Brewmaster will be in WoW:MoP. Always loved this guy.

Priapus101

Brewmaster is the tank spec of Monks.

Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ravenshout

First Blizzard CGI cutscene I found disappointing and just plain bad. Orcs making faces? Teaming up with a Human to fight a panda? Thanks for killing the lore.Elann2008
You are joking. Orc teaming with Human was done in Warcraft 3.

So what if an Orc makes funny facial expression? It's a testament to the artists to be able to pull that off with sheer authenticity.

Even if you hate Blizzard, at least appreciate the level of detail and animation in the trailer.

AneraNet would be hard pressed to produce something half as good, no, 10% as good, using their IN-HOUSE TEAM.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Panda.jpg

Came before Kung Fu Panda anyway.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 FelipeInside
First Blizzard CGI cutscene I found disappointing and just plain bad. Orcs making faces? Teaming up with a Human to fight a panda? Thanks for killing the lore.Elann2008
Didn't they team up in Warcraft 3 to fight off that evil dude....? Can't remember, it's been a while.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]That was a great trailer, and it's made me decide to go back to WoW when the expansion hits (I haven't played WoW in 3-4 years). Finally an expansion that's not about the big evil dude/thing that everyone must kill or else.... It's a trailer about exploration, lore, story and a race that is just defending it's family. Of course, we have to wait and see if the expansion is exactly this or not...jakes456

Yep, that's what we all do when we see ur posts...
Ravenshout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ravenshout

[QUOTE="jakes456"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]That was a great trailer, and it's made me decide to go back to WoW when the expansion hits (I haven't played WoW in 3-4 years). Finally an expansion that's not about the big evil dude/thing that everyone must kill or else.... It's a trailer about exploration, lore, story and a race that is just defending it's family. Of course, we have to wait and see if the expansion is exactly this or not...FelipeInside

He and Skareo hate everything that comes from big developers like Blizzard and Bioware.

Why did you deign to pay heed to his nonsense?

You are only condescending yourself, you know.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="jakes456"]

Ravenshout

He and Skareo hate everything that comes from big developers like Blizzard and Bioware.

Why did you deign to pay heed to his nonsense?

You are only condescending yourself, you know.

Yeah, I should know better than respond to trolls like him.... just can't help myself sometimes. I love these forums but idiots like these people ruin it.