My social Life is over and my gf will hate me Too much games coming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bl1ndz0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 bl1ndz0r
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts

Shiet im worried im going to order next week some new parts for my PC and i just cant stop thinking how im going to find enough time to play all the freaking games coming out

It is sick this last months the only fun game released was bioshock wich i havent played and now they throw all this game at us...

Quake Wars, Assasins Creed, Gears of War, Tabula Rasa, Hellgate London, World Conflict, Team Fortress 2, Portal, HL2 EP2, Crysis, bioshock, call of duty 4, Clive barker jericho, witcher, kane and lynch, simcity societies, UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Bleh im just going to skip college this semester

psycho_armo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 psycho_armo
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Ye... I know how u feel.

I had all the time in the world to play games like this in the summer, and right before midterms we get all these wicked games comin out.

bl1ndz0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bl1ndz0r

Ye... I know how u feel.

I had all the time in the world to play games like this in the summer, and right before midterms we get all these wicked games comin out.

psycho_armo

Exactly !!! i had a nice PC 8800gts, core2duo etcand i sold most parts because of the lack of good games this summer... and i was in vacations all i did was travel a few weeks and then in my house bored doing nothing because most of my friends were working while i was doing nothing :S

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Bulldog19892
Member since 2005 • 3520 Posts
[QUOTE="psycho_armo"]

Ye... I know how u feel.

bl1ndz0r

Exactly !!! i had a nice PC 8800gts, core2duo etcand i sold most parts because of the lack of good games this summer... and i was in vacations all i did was travel a few weeks and then in my house bored doing nothing because most of my friends were working while i was doing nothing :S

'Tis the season.
FragMonkey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 FragMonkey09
Member since 2005 • 1543 Posts
I need to huryr up and sue someone for some random reason and get rich to buy those games like everyone else does in this country.
dima0o0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dima0o0
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

got nothing to do... go graff, make ur gray city walls full of bright colours :!

Mediocre_man90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Mediocre_man90
Member since 2006 • 968 Posts
Therin lies the problem with the game industry. well, one of them anyway. All the good games come out around this time, as people are starting to buy christmas presents. The summer gets neglected, as there are no major gift-giving holidays. It doesn't make much sense though, seeing as how a large chunk of the gaming population is at home doing nothing over the summer.
GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

Games are fun, but once they take over your social life, you really need to look at your priorities....

But ya I feel ya, sometimes there are too many good games, and not enough time to play them lol

bignice12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bignice12
Member since 2003 • 2124 Posts
^Yep. I will buy the ones that interest me the most first, play them and then buy the other ones when I have time.
epsylonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 epsylonic
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts
lol thats right. then after all those games have come and gone the big daddy of all games, Warhammer Online, will be out and our RL's will officially be over.
THERSOfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 THERSOfi
Member since 2005 • 1214 Posts

Shiet im worried im going to order next week some new parts for my PC and i just cant stop thinking how im going to find enough time to play all the freaking games coming out

It is sick this last months the only fun game released was bioshock wich i havent played and now they throw all this game at us...

Quake Wars, Assasins Creed, Gears of War, Tabula Rasa, Hellgate London, World Conflict, Team Fortress 2, Portal, HL2 EP2, Crysis, bioshock, call of duty 4, Clive barker jericho, witcher, kane and lynch, simcity societies, UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

bl1ndz0r

And this is a bad thing? :D

Goldmatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Goldmatter
Member since 2003 • 1688 Posts
i only worry that some of these awesome games will fall between the lines as i will be concentrating on other games....
Skullheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Skullheart
Member since 2006 • 2054 Posts

bl1ndz0r

I wouldn't skip college if I were you...but I would however drop the girlfriend if she's going to be interfering with everything fun in your life. Girlfriends are overrated anyway 8)

Ninja_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ninja_Dog
Member since 2003 • 2615 Posts

bl1ndz0r

I will help you out. Send the parts to me and you can get on with your social life.

Or if you dont want to do that, just get a few at a time.

Personally I would get the HL2 Orange box and Bioshock for now.

Sup11722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sup11722
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts

bl1ndz0r

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 1005
Member since 2003 • 3738 Posts

bl1ndz0r

Whats the release date for most of these games on PC? November/December time i take it? bloody typical!

I spend most of my summer indoors or around my house because my arch nemesis pollen was at high levels lol and now they release all the good games toward winter when i'm out and about the most!

1337_ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 1337_ownage
Member since 2006 • 1668 Posts

bl1ndz0r
maybe you should be.....normal and do what more important, you can always buy those games later
Avatar image for Indestructible2
Indestructible2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Indestructible2
Member since 2007 • 5935 Posts
Meh,Dating and college are overrated IMO,Gaming 4 Life!
d0pestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 d0pestar
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts

bl1ndz0r

bravo on the caps for ut3..gonna be sweet...haha yea man..the best way to do it is to learn to sleep less :P more time ftw..talk to some WoW addicts..they know how to budget every minute of their time for WoW that they can...the smart ones anyway :P cant jus ditch college..maybe in a perfect world...i skipped a lot last semester and played games tho haha
mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts

what good will a social life do you? a social life won't help you get your cabalist that wand he wanted, no act of freindship can compare with a gears of war curb stomp, no party could compete with the joys of solving that portal puzzle - a shoulder to cry on? how about a cry...sis... to... play on...

and as for your girlfriend, you have an internet connection and at least one functioning hand, so i don't see a problem

come over to the dark side, young one...

lucky326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lucky326
Member since 2006 • 3799 Posts
[QUOTE="bl1ndz0r"]

Whats the release date for most of these games on PC? November/December time i take it? bloody typical!

I spend most of my summer indoors or around my house because my arch nemesis pollen was at high levels lol and now they release all the good games toward winter when i'm out and about the most!

Well unfortunatly for you and me I also suffer from the evil Pollen Nov/Dec is considered the time for Christmas and when people will actually splash out on games and each and every single on of these developers are probably working on a way to make there packaging the most shiny to sell more :).
pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 pinneyapple
Member since 2005 • 5566 Posts
Don't forget the Crysis demo will be out in less than a week!
RoterHund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RoterHund
Member since 2005 • 93 Posts

Heh fools. That's not about marketing heh. That's about having you kids and nerd adults degrade in your iq playing all these games in school and work time...

It's the unofficial plan of the us government. They make you stupid cuz knowledge is power. USA doesnt want their ppl to be smart and rise and fight their dictocratia.

kristjanp07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 kristjanp07
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts
im mo worried of wheter my pc can run em
Onenottoforget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Onenottoforget
Member since 2007 • 187 Posts

i only worry that some of these awesome games will fall between the lines as i will be concentrating on other games....Goldmatter

Feeling the same way about that one :S its so not fair in a wierd way

picho86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 picho86
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts
If you like games more than sex you have a real problem. Either your sex life is really bad or you need to see a psychologist. I'm not even going to mention the part about skipping a semester for games..
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Video gaming is my social life..... I hate outdoors fishin'.
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#28 gfile
Member since 2007 • 1565 Posts

bl1ndz0r
I agree, too many great games to handle, i made topic "why all the great gameswill bereleased in october?", plus you got to have some time for your wife/girl, or you gonna get in trouble.:(
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gfile
Video gaming is my social life..... I hate outdoors fishin'. Dogswithguns
If you really thought that, youll never get yourself married!!
gpvalkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gpvalkyrie
Member since 2006 • 302 Posts

Well, I don't know about you guys but I prefer getting laid anytime over playing a pc game. I know lots of cool games are coming out but I got no problems to not play a game at all for weeks.

Sex comes before games in my life.

picho86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 picho86
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts

Well, I don't know about you guys but I prefer getting laid anytime over playing a pc game. I know lots of cool games are coming out but I got no problems to not play a game at all for weeks.

Sex comes before games in my life.

gpvalkyrie

Exactly! I am exactly like you. I like games, but I could never play games if at the same time I could have had sex with my gf.

bl1ndz0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bl1ndz0r

Sex? what u guys get lucky like everyday? heh i have time to have sex with my gf i just dont have time for her hahahahaha. And the skipping this semester part, i was just kidding.... Oh well ill just do what i do every year hang around all semester and study like a madman in the final exams hahahaha

Well i dont know but man ill have some real sleeping problems with all those games...

Kaelken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kaelken
Member since 2007 • 531 Posts

I am gonna check out Kane and Lynch plus Ass-ass-in(s) Creed -- though I am only midly positive, remembering how Hitman was milked on the consoles..

The rest I don´t really care about.

/edit

Ps. I was positive about Jericho till I found out your limited to two weapons pr. character

Pps. "gf" is short for Guardian force" and "ftw" is actually short for **** the world, whereas "ftl" is short for **** the law

Peace

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
I know what u feel things are going to be quite hectic
Whermacht02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 Whermacht02
Member since 2006 • 1069 Posts
[QUOTE="bl1ndz0r"]

Ninja_Dog

I will help you out. Send the parts to me and you can get on with your social life.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#36 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

bl1ndz0r

I hope you're not truely complaning and that you're more just stating the wonderful facts about how many good games are coming out and not enough time to play them.....

If it makes you feel any better - I have to put my game (and PC) spending money on hold for a while and put it towards the fact that my wife is pregnant and is due around next April. We just found out last week she was pregnant (first kid!).

I won't get to indulge myself in any new games for a long while to come, unless some one buys them for me for my birthday or Christmas.

I'm not worried though because I'll eventually get my hands on these games and play them. And until that time comes, I've still got a dozen or so games that I haven't beat yet - so I really should take the time to play through them all.

So, sometimes there are just more important things in life then games and it looks like I've got a really important thing coming up in my life that takes precedence over games.

gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gfile

Sex? what u guys get lucky like everyday? heh i have time to have sex with my gf i just dont have time for her hahahahaha. And the skipping this semester part, i was just kidding.... Oh well ill just do what i do every year hang around all semester and study like a madman in the final exams hahahaha

Well i dont know but man ill have some real sleeping problems with all those games...

bl1ndz0r
Wait till you get merried, you will want rather to play games then having sex with your wife, belive me I know;)
A1B2C3CAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#38 A1B2C3CAL
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
LOL gfile! You would be in so much trouble if your wife saw what you just said!! ;)
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gfile
LOL gfile! You would be in so much trouble if your wife saw what you just said!! ;)A1B2C3CAL
Trouble is just too kind word..she probably get my testicals out!!:?
firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts

Therin lies the problem with the game industry. well, one of them anyway. All the good games come out around this time, as people are starting to buy christmas presents. The summer gets neglected, as there are no major gift-giving holidays. It doesn't make much sense though, seeing as how a large chunk of the gaming population is at home doing nothing over the summer.Mediocre_man90

people hang out with their friends and such during the summer too, not like games are the only thing you can do :P

bl1ndz0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bl1ndz0r

[QUOTE="Mediocre_man90"]Therin lies the problem with the game industry. well, one of them anyway. All the good games come out around this time, as people are starting to buy christmas presents. The summer gets neglected, as there are no major gift-giving holidays. It doesn't make much sense though, seeing as how a large chunk of the gaming population is at home doing nothing over the summer.firebreathing

people hang out with their friends and such during the summer too, not like games are the only thing you can do :P

Yes it is the only thing.... nah im just kidding but i mean u can hang out in parties and stuff during summer but still ull have like 6 hours free without nothing to do even if u go out every freaking night

@neatfeatguy heh u surely wont have time to worry about games !!! but i guess it will be worth it GL with everything, lol if i was you i would make a list of all those games ur missing out

flo20001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 flo20001
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Yea I had so much time this summer, I could have played half the games that are now coming out that I want to play, only now that I'm back at school, there is no time whatsoever. I think if one of these games had released earlier before the summer it would have done a lot better because we were all bored and there would have been less competition.