Looking for some new PC games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Justin_M134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Justin_M134
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
So I just got this new computer because my old computer couldn't run Runescape HD, but i'm also looking for some other games to go out and buy. I've had plenty of suggestions as to what to buy, but this computer isn't the greatest. I couldn't run Fallout 3 (Which would've been perfect for what i'm looking for) so I come asking for suggestions. I'm looking for decent FPS or Action RPG games, although a combination of the two would be ideal. Would anyone happen to know a couple games like that which don't require top-of-the-line system specs? I'd really appreciate some help.
Avatar image for broken_bass_bin
broken_bass_bin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 broken_bass_bin
Member since 2009 • 7515 Posts

if you can't run Fallout 3, then the prospects are pretty low

we need to know your system's spec before we can tell you anything useful

dannyw7982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dannyw7982
Member since 2006 • 261 Posts

like the guy above me said we need more info. Also add what your prefered genre is and what you have enjoyed in the past. Gives us more chance of giving you good advice :)

iratheous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 iratheous
Member since 2004 • 60 Posts

Demigod is fun.

BlueBirdTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BlueBirdTS
Member since 2005 • 6403 Posts

GOG.com is a good place to start. Good, cheap games that should run on most PCs. Plus, it's all DRM-free.

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts

GOG.com is a good place to start. Good, cheap games that should run on most PCs. Plus, it's all DRM-free.

BlueBirdTS

Not that I'm advertising the site, but I have to agree with Bluebird. I bought Freespace 1 and 2 w/expansions for cheap...and haven't stopped playing them yet. They've got tons of "oldies but goodies" pc games that you can't go wrong with.

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts

[QUOTE="BlueBirdTS"]

joseph_mach

Not that I'm advertising the site, but I have to agree with Bluebird. I bought Freespace 1 and 2 w/expansions for cheap...and haven't stopped playing them yet. They've got tons of "oldies but goodies" pc games that you can't go wrong with.

I third this.