Looking for some good games that would be good two-player fun, possibly Coop...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tonka_truck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tonka_truck
Member since 2002 • 1968 Posts

Hey all,

A friend of mine just got a nice 'ol brand-spanking-new Alienware computer and so I was going to bring mine over and we were going to have some fun. The only question is, what games? We could technically play online, but that'd mean we'd have to have 2 copies of the game so I'd prefer to stay away from that (but if the game is THAT good, then it could be done). Any genre, but because his computer is new and he's a graphics whore, the games have to be at least semi good-looking.

Thanks for reading.

Anthony9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Anthony9000
Member since 2006 • 2173 Posts

Hey all,

A friend of mine just got a nice 'ol brand-spanking-new Alienware computer and so I was going to bring mine over and we were going to have some fun. The only question is, what games? We could technically play online, but that'd mean we'd have to have 2 copies of the game so I'd prefer to stay away from that (but if the game is THAT good, then it could be done). Any genre, but because his computer is new and he's a graphics whore, the games have to be at least semi good-looking.

Thanks for reading.

tonka_truck

Serious Sam series

EU3

Swat Series

stenfisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stenfisk
Member since 2006 • 232 Posts
splinter cell chaos theory has a great coop and rainbow sixvegas is also very good and if you like rpg try nwn 2.
icynuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 icynuts
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

There are some games that don't require you to have 2 cd's. Company of Heroes, Stalker, and I think Supreme Commander to name a few. Another great one is the Warhammer: Dawn of War games. You just have toget the original game and one of the expansions. They should be pretty cheap in stores or on Half.com. As long as the original and one of the expansions is installed on both computers. You can use the original cdin one and the expansion cd in the other. This will give you access to all of the races.

tonka_truck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tonka_truck
Member since 2002 • 1968 Posts
Thanks all, you guys gave some great suggestions. One quick question though - how long is SC:Chaos Theory coop?
stryker1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 stryker1234
Member since 2004 • 2436 Posts

Most any RTS will give you a good time, i highly reccomend red alert 3, but also Splinter Cell has some kick ass Co-Op .. best ive ever played to be truthful.

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts
Thanks all, you guys gave some great suggestions. One quick question though - how long is SC:Chaos Theory coop?tonka_truck
It really depends on if you're good at it. IT could take you an entire night to beat one mission if you suck or you could beat the game in one night.