Looking for an old PC game, but can't remember its name.

Sunadokei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Sunadokei
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

It's an 2d scroll game. I first played it in 2002. By a windows95/98 OEM system. The game is in the system game folder of the start menu. The icon of the game is just like a motorcycle helmet of red and blue color in low resolution.

It's an 2d scroll game, that when you enter the right side of the screen, the stage changes and you sppears at the left side. You can also go up and down like that. It's an electronic world. The wall and moving boards are all made from green chip material. I control a green blue&red robot just like mario. It can pick letters to upgrade its weapon just like contra. I still remember the first stage has an black caterpillar drive robot dog as enemy.

Sorry for my poor English. I have asked for answer in other forums but there is no correct answer. I think reddit has experts all over the world. So I ask for help there. I would be very grateful if anyone can help me to find that game.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@sunadokei: Sorry for the late reply. I recommend you try this thread regarding finding an old games, including PC by clinking the link here: Can't remember the tile of a game thread and good luck finding the game you are looking for.