Looking for a game i cant remember the name of.

willflatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By willflatt
Member since 2020 • 4 Posts

As the title says I'm looking for a game that i can't remember the name of.

I remember some details. like that is was a death game, where the character is visited by death saying he will die today but not how he will die. The character expresses to death that he wants to die at home in his bed. SO the game is a side scolling like game or at lease side view, can't remember if ur also running from something. You start in an office building running through a hallway going to an elevator, trying not to die. i Know one of the ways is from a water puddle and ice. When u die u go back to the start of the level i think don't remember to well that part. I know a youtuber did a few episodes about this game i think a couple years or a few years ago, don't know for sure, just remember seeing it on youtube. Thanks in advance.

I remember the characters having square heads i think, i may be misremembering that part.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4224 Posts

@willflatt:

Distraint??

Dead Pixels??

Lone Survivor??

willflatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By willflatt
Member since 2020 • 4 Posts

@outworld222: none of those but the art style of and look of distraint is close to it, i also remember death did say that u would die by beheading but not how u were beheaded.